PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 09-09-2015, 16:10   #1
pesnut84

pesnut84 is an unknown

pre order bonus usa psn

hi all im from the uk but plan on buying pes 16 from the usa store like i do most of my games but im wondering about the pes pre oreder bonus..can someone tell me if i pre order from the usa store if i can still play on my uk psn account and still have pre order bonuses?

pesnut84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 16:19   #2
Kru23
  • Supports: Manchester United

Kru23 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Why do you buy it from the US store?
Kru23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 16:52   #3
pesnut84

pesnut84 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kru23 View Post
Why do you buy it from the US store?
hi.. no1.the games are much cheaper and i game share with my bro so pes16 this year with all pre order bonus will cost us 20 pounds each..no2..you get games 3 days earlier from usa..for instance pes 16 comes out on the 15th in the usa but the 18th uk..no3..all games from usa are uncensored so games that are gory like last of us do not get censored unlike the uk version that does!!...so my question still stands will i get pre order bonuses on both accounts?i know it works with call of duty as i usually buy cod with all dlc from usa and game share it and you get all the dlc pre order bonus stuff too.
pesnut84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 14:19   #4
Kadyr

Kadyr is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesnut84 View Post
hi.. no1.the games are much cheaper and i game share with my bro so pes16 this year with all pre order bonus will cost us 20 pounds each..no2..you get games 3 days earlier from usa..for instance pes 16 comes out on the 15th in the usa but the 18th uk..no3..all games from usa are uncensored so games that are gory like last of us do not get censored unlike the uk version that does!!...so my question still stands will i get pre order bonuses on both accounts?i know it works with call of duty as i usually buy cod with all dlc from usa and game share it and you get all the dlc pre order bonus stuff too.
All u get os the same pre order bonus for pes, loke neymar on loan, few contracts and someother stuff. U can probably ready that stuff on the ps4 when u buy the game. U also get a pes wall paper i believe.
Kadyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 20:18   #5
Kru23
  • Supports: Manchester United

Kru23 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I have the two of the 2013 Steel books and love them. I wish I could get the 20 anniversary book too. But noooooooooo.
Kru23 is offline   Reply With Quote