PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 13-10-2018, 18:04   #1
kanyopuma

kanyopuma has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kanyopuma has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

51 hidden players from pes 2018 by Junior Mantis

It seems that Junior Mantis managed to find in PES 2019 's file some players from PES 2018 with their faces !
Totti, Veron and many more are back in PES 2019 !

https://mantisgamingmodding.blogspot...DDEN%20PLAYERS

kanyopuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2018, 20:04   #2
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Maybe better to link it to his own blog?

Old 13-10-2018, 22:48   #3
kanyopuma

kanyopuma has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kanyopuma has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
Maybe better to link it to his own blog?

Sorry, i thought it was. Corrected
Old 14-10-2018, 17:04   #4
Capello

Capello is an unknown

Where is zelatan?
Capello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 19:45   #5
kanyopuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capello View Post
Where is zelatan?
Unfortunatly there is no Ibrahimovic, Pulisic, Van der Wiel, Haller...That would be great if Junior Mantis manage to find these players, Dortmund and Leipzig's players but i don't think we'll get any more.
He posted this pack end of september, i asked him on twitter if there is a chance to find more faces but he didn't answer me.
Old 15-10-2018, 21:50   #6
scottmiddler
  • Supports: Rangers
  • PSN: supermidz3

scottmiddler has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

It'd be odd if they aren't in there someone. The likes of Podolski and Havenaar being in there are expected given the potential addition of the J-League but some of the list are odd choices to leave in over the likes of Zlatan Ibrahimović. Surely if they're going to leave a few easter eggs, Zlatan would be better than Sekou Cisse...
scottmiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 22:01   #7
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

He said they pillaged through the whole database and these are the players they found. I guess it has to do with what leagues these players played in. The German and North American players are not in fifpro, so i guess since there was little chance of them being brought back to the game, they were totally removed. I guess that is why there were no Brazilian players either. Or maybe its a legal issue. Like if these players are found in the database in any form, Konami could get sued.
sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 14:36   #8
Capello

Capello is an unknown

It's very strange to find Totti that retired in 2017 but not Zlatan
Capello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 16:20   #9
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

No to mention Stindl (Last time in PES was 2016) and Aogo is there.