PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 19-09-2018, 20:20   #1
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Chinese Super League PS4 By Viper12 & Gustavo Levy V1

PES 2019 Chinese Super League PS4 By Viper12 & Gustavo Levy V1

Installs over PAS League.

V1 Download Link

http://www.mediafire.com/file/43o6z9009430e6q

Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 14:45   #2
Bellamy_Dean83

Bellamy_Dean83 is an unknown

Iím reserving the PEA League for the J-League if it gets released... And I had already downloaded and installed K League Classic in PAS, which is great but Iíd prefer to now have CSL as this league and use some of the K League Classic teams in the AFC Champions League which if my maths are correct should be 12 teams after the official Japanese and Chinese teams have been moved to their leagues from AFC Champions League...

1. If I delete the K League Classic option file now and replace it with the CSL option file will that mess things up?

2. Can I import the K League Classic teams (of my choice) over the fake teams that will now be in AFC Champions League complete with squads? Or can I export teams to USB then update the kits after?

Many thanks in advance for any help!
Bellamy_Dean83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 16:02   #3
nirvana_2006
  • Supports: Nottingham Forest
  • PSN: tommyk1985

nirvana_2006 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamy_Dean83 View Post
Iím reserving the PEA League for the J-League if it gets released... And I had already downloaded and installed K League Classic in PAS, which is great but Iíd prefer to now have CSL as this league and use some of the K League Classic teams in the AFC Champions League which if my maths are correct should be 12 teams after the official Japanese and Chinese teams have been moved to their leagues from AFC Champions League...

1. If I delete the K League Classic option file now and replace it with the CSL option file will that mess things up?

2. Can I import the K League Classic teams (of my choice) over the fake teams that will now be in AFC Champions League complete with squads? Or can I export teams to USB then update the kits after?

Many thanks in advance for any help!
This is exactly my plan too.

1. You would probably be better off installing fresh, in my opinion, as you may also run out of image slots*. But if you decide to install over the top and it creates any duplicate players, they should be deletable from created players. I don't think this file uses any created players.

2. Yes. Those fake teams are movable anyway, so it doesn't matter where they are. Just tick 'Select Where To Import To' and manually fill the leftover teams, then move them around to where they need to be.

*I've had issue with PES World's MLS, as they've used a lot of created players. If your importing fails (due to running out of image space) halfway through a team with created players, the next time you try and install that team it will duplicate some players. These are deletable. Just keep on top of deleting any unused kits from old installs, or start afresh.
nirvana_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 18:18   #4
Bellamy_Dean83

Bellamy_Dean83 is an unknown

Installing everything fresh??? Donít think I can cope with that again, lol. Even though itís not as bad as previous years itís still hassle! I know to delete all the files from the K League Option File. Iím more worried about what happens with the squads, duplicate players etc. I just want to play Master League! 😭😭😭 Well when they fix the gameplay a bit anyway!
Bellamy_Dean83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 15:14   #5
GaleKast

GaleKast is an unknown

Can anyone tell me if this CSL is compatible with the Pes World J League file?
GaleKast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 15:37   #6
Spion Kop

Spion Kop is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleKast View Post
pesworld j league will install over PAS League too...
Spion Kop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 16:05   #7
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleKast View Post
You will need the version converted to install over PEA

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=103852
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 13:54   #8
maechtigsauer

maechtigsauer is an unknown

Great work so far:-) Thumbs up
maechtigsauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 11:16   #9
Scuzzimeer

Scuzzimeer is an unknown

Konami didn't chat to you?
Scuzzimeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 12:18   #10
kanyopuma

kanyopuma has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kanyopuma has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Well the Chinese's league will be licenced in 1 week (And the Thai's one too)...
We'll see if it overwrite both fake Asian leagues or else I'll be interested by the J-League and the Australian League.
kanyopuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 12:27   #11
Tomaem

Tomaem is an unknown

I suggest the Australian league or maybe the Korean. Both of them is in FIFA 19. Maybe the saudi league aswell.

There should have been an editing option to have both liga MX(already on PLA league) and the MLS (PEA league for example). In that case they should have changed the continent for this league.

Last edited by Tomaem; 18-10-2018 at 12:31.. Reason: More info
Tomaem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 12:59   #12
KimJong86

KimJong86 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Saudi Arabian League.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KimJong86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 13:10   #13
rogers150862
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: fatman150862
  • PSN: kingeric150862

rogers150862 is an unknown

check this out https://www.konami.com/games/eu/en/topics/14850/​
rogers150862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 14:16   #14
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogers150862 View Post
It shows error 404. What is it?
Old 18-10-2018, 15:42   #15
rogers150862
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: fatman150862
  • PSN: kingeric150862

rogers150862 is an unknown

Chinese league is coming via next update along with thai league
rogers150862 is offline   Reply With Quote