PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 01-05-2013, 00:38   #496
fonchoruiz
  • Supports: Universidad de Chile

fonchoruiz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonefonchoruiz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonefonchoruiz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonefonchoruiz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonefonchoruiz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonefonchoruiz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiterrez18 View Post
Hey mate!

Could you please try the new Volga Nizhniy Novgorod Kits?

Home

Away

GK

Sorry mate, i haven't seen your request... could you put the advertising and emblems pics?
fonchoruiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 00:40   #497
JuanDevil

JuanDevil has discovered the General Forums. God help us.JuanDevil has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Hello can I ask you a big favor, you can make these kits for my fantasy team again please my friend ?
Fonchoruiz not want you to do the kits transparent.

Home:
The kit home may be blue in color as the original kit. The logo of the TMN can be white without that blue back and logo nike white.

Away:
The kit can be way of black color with yellow risks. The Bwin logo can be white nike logo and can also be white.

GR:
The kit Gr can be colored black, with the logo of Nike and TMN white.

3kit:
Can be colored black with white risks. Bwin logo can be white and wheel logo can be colored black. the nike logo can be colored black.

Logos:

Emblem:

Thanks and sorry work = $.
JuanDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 00:56   #498
fonchoruiz

fonchoruiz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonefonchoruiz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonefonchoruiz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonefonchoruiz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonefonchoruiz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonefonchoruiz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Raiffeisen Super League 2012-13 PNG's pack (starter version)

The pack includes Home, Away and Goalkeeper kits, HD and normal emblems and formulas for each team of the Raiffeisen Super League.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:14   #499
kuci90

kuci90 is an unknown

Hello, could you please do Balticflora´s kits? (1st Futsal Czech League) For my Master League Balticflora team?

The text "FC Balticflora" is in current Barcelona´s numbers and lettering font.
kuci90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:03   #500
fonchoruiz

@JuanDevil here you are mate, hope u like it

home: blue (0-6-20) /// away: yellow (31-27-4) /// third /// gk: light grey (5-5-6), dark grey (3-3-4)

Old 04-05-2013, 11:25   #501
JuanDevil

JuanDevil has discovered the General Forums. God help us.JuanDevil has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonchoruiz View Post
@JuanDevil here you are mate, hope u like it

home: blue (0-6-20) /// away: yellow (31-27-4) /// third /// gk: light grey (5-5-6), dark grey (3-3-4)

My friend fantastic job'll only ask you to do another two kits.

This may be yellow and black. The Nike logo and Bwin black color.If you can by the yellow color brighter and more beautiful.

This may be orange and black. With the Nike logo and bwin black color. If you can by the orange color brighter and more beautiful.

this kit can edit the bwin logo, sticking around just black.

Thanks =)
JuanDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:08   #502
Dino_0

Dino_0 is an unknown

fonchoruiz awesome work can you make this kits ACD. Viseu please:

Home and GR:

Away:

or this:

Logos:

Thanks =)
Dino_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:05   #503
Schitzophonic
  • Supports: Tottenham Hotspur
  • PSN: schitzophonic14

Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Hey foncho. I don't need the Otelul kits any more.. but can I request Crvena Zvedza instead, please?

Would only need the stripes (in transparent), the blue change kit and the yellow GK..

Thanks!
Old 05-05-2013, 02:32   #504
fonchoruiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schitzophonic View Post
Hey foncho. I don't need the Otelul kits any more.. but can I request Crvena Zvedza instead, please?

Would only need the stripes (in transparent), the blue change kit and the yellow GK..

Thanks!
Yes mate I will do them, but I havent understand... You want all the kits in transparent? If you don't want in transparent, what colours do I change?
Old 05-05-2013, 03:42   #505
Schitzophonic

Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Just the striped kit in transparent, so I can use the in-game stripe design
Old 05-05-2013, 04:16   #506
fonchoruiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schitzophonic View Post
Just the striped kit in transparent, so I can use the in-game stripe design
ok, now I understand

what kind of blue and yellow could I use for your kits?

Just say numbers, I found the method to create colours and match it IG
Old 05-05-2013, 04:31   #507
Schitzophonic

EDIT: see the new colours below.. turns out that PES pic wasn't a very good base to use for the kits!
Old 05-05-2013, 04:33   #508
Schitzophonic

Actually, maybe the blue should be a bit darker... let's try 0/2/14 ?

Old 05-05-2013, 04:37   #509
Schitzophonic

And found this... the colour = 31/26/7 ?

Old 05-05-2013, 04:40   #510
Schitzophonic

Looks like the GK kit uses this Legea logo, but in black and red:

EDIT: Yeah it does, see here: