PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 19-10-2009, 19:08   #1
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Welcome to the PC Troubleshooting Section (PES 2010)

New year, new game, new PC problems for some people given the hundreds of thousands of hardware combinations out there. Instead of just a single thread this year, I thought a whole section to make it a bit more user friendly.

When making a new thread, specify your hardware and enough details about the problem you are having so people are able to help you faster.

Enjoy! (when your game doesn't work so you can't play it)

DO NOT POST PROBLEMS IN THIS THREAD

Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 17:54   #2
shah iman

shah iman is an unknown

can u give me explaination of tutorial tricks and skills for pc and ps .
this pes 2010 more harder to play .
shah iman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 18:07   #3
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah iman View Post
can u give me explaination of tutorial tricks and skills for pc and ps .
this pes 2010 more harder to play .
No. This section is for hardware issues not gameplay tips.

Additionally, read my first post which says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Sweey View Post
Have yourself a yellow card.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2009, 11:17   #4
shah82

shah82 is an unknown

anyone pls help me...i cant install official patch 1.02 or 1.1....the erro is

"The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch."
shah82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2009, 17:37   #5
shah82

shah82 is an unknown

"The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch."

i hav already unistall and install back the .net framework (all) but still to no avail...anyone pls help me...im using xp pro sp3...the game works fine juz cant update the konami patch...many thnx
shah82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2009, 17:45   #6
Papa
Thank you for reading.
  • Supports: Fulham FC

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah82 View Post

i hav already unistall and install back the .net framework (all) but still to no avail...anyone pls help me...im using xp pro sp3...the game works fine juz cant update the konami patch...many thnx
Quote:
If you can't read, what are you going to do with our advice?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 08:52   #7
hellmenon

hellmenon is an unknown

please help......
my pes 2010 is showing black screen for hours...
i hav windows 7 rc 1gb ram
hellmenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 10:48   #8
Big James

Big James is an unknown

Hi,

My PC is window XP 1 gb ram, nivida g-force

I have the problem of the players been jerking when ran and dash especially the player name, it making me very giddy and difficult to control passing. I got no problem with PES 2009 but 2010 look good but when come to play is really giving me headache. I think my memory ram and video card support should have meet the minimum requirement.

Hope to solve the problem.
Big James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 17:02   #9
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big James View Post
Hi,

My PC is window XP 1 gb ram, nivida g-force

I have the problem of the players been jerking when ran and dash especially the player name, it making me very giddy and difficult to control passing. I got no problem with PES 2009 but 2010 look good but when come to play is really giving me headache. I think my memory ram and video card support should have meet the minimum requirement.

Hope to solve the problem.
As has been previously said more than once...

Quote:
:faceplm: