PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 11-09-2019, 13:01   #1
Nieschinhio

Nieschinhio is an unknown

Select oponent in offline game modes

Hi @all,

I played PES from PES 4 to 6. After some years without PES and playing Fifa instead, I am interested in retourning to PES after checking both demo versions. I have a question to the ppl already playing PES:

Most of the time I play offline modes like seasons or tournaments together with my brother. In Fifa it is possible to select 2 or more user controlled teams for the tournament. To keep both players playing, the inactive player controls the opponent team of the currently acitve player. This is simply possible in Fifa by using the side selection.
During my last tryout of PES, I think this was 2018, I recognized, that this usage was not possible in PES at that time. Is it possible in PES 2020 to select the opponent team?

And one more question: What are the most fun offline multiplayer modes in PES? Is it possible to play something like a manager career or something like that with two rival teams?

Kind regards

Nieschinhio

Nieschinhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 07:34   #2
Nieschinhio

Hi,

does nobody have a clue if this works? Could someone plz tryout if it is possible to select the opponents team during a tournament or some other mode?

Kind regards.
Old 12-09-2019, 21:00   #3
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I wish I could help, but I don't have a second controller. But PES is really rigid and limited in these types of things, so I would assume it won't work. No improvements were made in that regard from pes 2018 to 2019, that's for sure.
sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2019, 07:06   #4
trashman

trashman is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nieschinhio View Post
Hi,

does nobody have a clue if this works? Could someone plz tryout if it is possible to select the opponents team during a tournament or some other mode?

Kind regards.
Will check for you. Wil be furious if it doesnt work.
trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2019, 07:42   #5
trashman

trashman is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashman View Post
Will check for you. Wil be furious if it doesnt work.
Started a league. Premier league to be exact. I could choose to be twenty different users. I didnt start the league because i had two make settings for all the twenty different users and chose twenty teams. But if you chose or create your own league with twenty teams. You should always be able to play your brother if just picks the other team.
trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2019, 08:41   #6
Nieschinhio

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashman View Post
Started a league. Premier league to be exact. I could choose to be twenty different users. I didnt start the league because i had two make settings for all the twenty different users and chose twenty teams. But if you chose or create your own league with twenty teams. You should always be able to play your brother if just picks the other team.
Thanks for the tip. But this way we would have to play also games between cpu teams, which do not bother us...