PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 03-09-2017, 03:28   #16
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses, underdogs in big matches

philips_99 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.philips_99 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasLaska View Post
In my opinion they should aim for fun again in Edit mode, just like the PS2 era, with things like:

1. More crazy hairstyles, like dog heads, pumpkin head, helmets, hats, caps and other things like that.

2. Bring glasses and sunglasses back.

3. Let us use any color again on the wristbands.

4. Let us choose gloves not just in winter.

5. Boots editor.

6. Stadium editor.

7. More options for kit editor, mainly for the shorts and socks.

8. Bring back fun kits, like the Ostrich, Dinosaur and Penguin suits.

9. Let us choose any color for the skin, because why not ? If my player can have yellow, green or blue hair, why not the skin as well, it's just a game, it shouldn't be treated with all that seriousness.

10. Body tattoos for edited players as well.

Those things would make the game insanely fun for me, because the main reason I still play these games is to create teams and players based on characters from other media and it's already fun the way it is, but with the stuff I mentioned it would be just perfect.
Oh boy so many memories of that stuff in PES 2011, I guess they are trying to leave the game more realistic and serious but truth is, the game had better sales when we had those crazy stuff they should bring that back.

philips_99 kits:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Classic teams:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and

All National Teams project:
and

philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 04:00   #17
LucasLaska
  • Supports: Liverpool, Juventus, Real Madrid
  • XBox: LucasLaska
  • PSN: LucasLaskaBR

LucasLaska is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Oh boy so many memories of that stuff in PES 2011, I guess they are trying to leave the game more realistic and serious but truth is, the game had better sales when we had those crazy stuff they should bring that back.
That's exactly what I think, the franchise had better sales when they tried to make their own thing and not just compete with FIFA, I mean, getting rid of the fun stuff is not what will make your game sell more, but getting more licenses and having a better gameplay and diversity of modes and options. Sometimes it just seems they just get rid of cool thing instead of building upon it =/
LucasLaska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 18:32   #18
Speckkopf
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301

Speckkopf is an unknown

So, for the PC Version there is anyway much possibilities, as a PS4 player there would be many things that are important.

First thing is - MANY more space for editing, much more leagues, maybe multilevel (PEU, PEU2), setting limits for importing images, creating players and so on, higher.

More options in team editing - what region is the team, setting a set of kits for the crowd, importing banners and so on. Doesn't make fun when i create two african national teams and the whole crowd is white when i play with them.

Importing not only kits but also fonts for numbers and names, importing faces, boots, gloves and maybe even stadiums.

For me PES is the better game in relation to FIFA. FIFA has licenses and PES will never be able to compete with that, so my suggestion would be, care less about licenses and more about giving the community freedom to edit stuff.

I would even wish more possibilities in competition editing, like a playoff system or something like that.

Player editing is nearly perfect but also here many things could be better. I also totally agree with @LucasLaska

I don't expect the same possibilities like on PC, that can't be possible (when i think about for example, inserting chants, anthems and so on) but there should be much more space to work for as editor.
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote