PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 27-06-2017, 12:09   #1216
Ducatirider

Ducatirider is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by bas.dee View Post
Hallo Duc,

thougt you are from Belgium, because RSC Anderlecht was the first team you created for this project

Great to hear that Stuttgart XI is already finished too. Really looking forward to next time I can play PES.

Thanks for the hint with redted & Co's project. Sounds really good. But for what reason you mean it's completely different from your work? On the first view it seemed like the continuing of this project with more teams and manpower to me?

Greets,
Basti
Hi basti, my stuttgartXI ist completely different, they use players from the 50s and 60s...i prefere to use legends from the end 70's to some years ago

That's no critics...is think their file will be great and i'm looking also forward to play it...it's not a competition for me who's right or has the better squad/legends ....

You have to imagine my stuttgart squad is without Karl-Heinz Förster (because he was already created in Marseille XI) , Klinsmann (BayernXI) and Elber (BayernXI)...also without Kuranyi (Schalke XI) and Gomez (still Playing @ Wolfsburg)

i think all the editors make a good job and spending their spare-time for the community....

have a nice day....
Duc
Ducatirider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 17:24   #1217
bas.dee

bas.dee is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducatirider View Post
Hi basti, my stuttgartXI ist completely different, they use players from the 50s and 60s...i prefere to use legends from the end 70's to some years ago

That's no critics...is think their file will be great and i'm looking also forward to play it...it's not a competition for me who's right or has the better squad/legends ....

You have to imagine my stuttgart squad is without Karl-Heinz Förster (because he was already created in Marseille XI) , Klinsmann (BayernXI) and Elber (BayernXI)...also without Kuranyi (Schalke XI) and Gomez (still Playing @ Wolfsburg)

i think all the editors make a good job and spending their spare-time for the community....

have a nice day....
Duc
Ah ok. Now I got it what you meant with completely different from yours. I think in this case I would also prefer your version including more guys I've seen playing myself. But I also like the idea of building each club with the objectively best players in it's history no matter when they have played (that's how I understand the idea of h777's file; for example the nearly complete Bundesliga winning squad from 1963 as Köln XI and the Championsleague winning Dortmund XI also nearly fully included, because they probably have been the best players ever played for Dortmund...)!

Really looking forward to your Stuttgart XI. As soon as I've installed, I will transfer Elber from Bayern to this squad In hope you also included Bobic and Balakov (or have I already seen him in another team of h777' file?) that I can play with the "Magic Triangle"

Greets,
Basti
bas.dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 21:18   #1218
chandineo

chandineo is an unknown

alguna alma caritativa me podria pasar el betis clasico o donde puedo descagarlo gracias
chandineo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2017, 19:15   #1219
k1yo

k1yo is an unknown

where can I find a kit by classic teams ? I mean, for example Milan 90, Barcelona 92....
Thank you so much for your help
k1yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2017, 00:15   #1220
manecobra

manecobra is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1yo View Post
where can I find a kit by classic teams ? I mean, for example Milan 90, Barcelona 92....
Thank you so much for your help
https://cabanaxboxedition.wordpress.com
manecobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 17:44   #1221
Mekorama

Mekorama is an unknown

Eek Problem

Hi, First of all, thanks for this beautifull OF, I love the teams you made. But, when I import the teams, all the Bundes players desapaer . I have the Bundesliga in Peu, and you OF in Pla, what am I doing wrong? Thanks. Nico.
Mekorama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 19:58   #1222
bas.dee

bas.dee is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekorama View Post
Hi, First of all, thanks for this beautifull OF, I love the teams you made. But, when I import the teams, all the Bundes players desapaer . I have the Bundesliga in Peu, and you OF in Pla, what am I doing wrong? Thanks. Nico.
Hello Nico,

unfortunately you can't simply install both of the files (Bundesliga and the Classic Clubs) at the same account. H777 also used the PEU for creating his outstanding file, so it will always overwrite each other. To use both at one account you would have to base copy every single player. I don't know exactly how to do that, but you can find instructions when you google. But it will take you a long long time I think...

Greets,
Basti
bas.dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 14:28   #1223
h777

h777 is an unknown

Anyone have an official list of legends for Pes 18 or confirmation that all the legends from Pes 17 will be included in Pes 18?

I've seen Maradona, Salas, Zamorano, Socrates, Romario, Beckham announced and now Zanetti, Toldo and Stankovic.

I've been looking through the database and I have not seen any of the Barcelona legends from last year beside Maradona. Strange because all 3 of the Liverpool legends (Fowler, Owen and Rush) are present as well as a few Dortmund legends Konami didn't release last year (Zorc, Reidle and Heinrich).

Only Maradona of the announced legends is on the DB so I suspect there will be Legends within the Day 1 dlc but if the 30 odd Barc legends from last year aren't included, the game would be a lot less appealing to me.

Also seen they have changed the export files from .bin files to .ted files. Same exact size...
h777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 18:27   #1224
Buckshot

Buckshot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Buckshot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h777 View Post
Anyone have an official list of legends for Pes 18 or confirmation that all the legends from Pes 17 will be included in Pes 18?

I've seen Maradona, Salas, Zamorano, Socrates, Romario, Beckham announced and now Zanetti, Toldo and Stankovic.

I've been looking through the database and I have not seen any of the Barcelona legends from last year beside Maradona. Strange because all 3 of the Liverpool legends (Fowler, Owen and Rush) are present as well as a few Dortmund legends Konami didn't release last year (Zorc, Reidle and Heinrich).

Only Maradona of the announced legends is on the DB so I suspect there will be Legends within the Day 1 dlc but if the 30 odd Barc legends from last year aren't included, the game would be a lot less appealing to me.

Also seen they have changed the export files from .bin files to .ted files. Same exact size...
Adam Bhatti replied to someone on Twitter that Barcelona legends were coming after game launch. Will try to find that tweet.

EDIT:

Here is what he said:

Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 10:54   #1225
h777

h777 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
Adam Bhatti replied to someone on Twitter that Barcelona legends were coming after game launch. Will try to find that tweet.

EDIT:

Here is what he said:

Thanks mate, that's great news. We just got to get our hands on them
Old 09-09-2017, 13:13   #1226
rafaellv

rafaellv has discovered the General Forums. God help us.rafaellv has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:

Did you have the bin with the 2018 legends already? Or Did you know where I can find it? Thanks in advance

Few months ago you send link of a english forum when people use the tool and unlock players and I used to follow the thread but I can remeber the link of the thread...
rafaellv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 14:03   #1227
h777

h777 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaellv View Post
Did you have the bin with the 2018 legends already? Or Did you know where I can find it? Thanks in advance

Few months ago you send link of a english forum when people use the tool and unlock players and I used to follow the thread but I can remeber the link of the thread...
No, there is nothing available yet and very few Legends on the database so not much to extract anyway. It would probably be some time before there is software available to do that or maybe not. With PC upgraded to next gen quality I wonder how that will impact us especially with the way they can edit. I will stay positive and dream of using new legends until I know there is no chance .
Old 09-09-2017, 15:19   #1228
rafaellv

rafaellv has discovered the General Forums. God help us.rafaellv has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
No, there is nothing available yet and very few Legends on the database so not much to extract anyway. It would probably be some time before there is software available to do that or maybe not. With PC upgraded to next gen quality I wonder how that will impact us especially with the way they can edit. I will stay positive and dream of using new legends until I know there is no chance .
Me too! Thanks
Old 13-09-2017, 17:23   #1229
h777

h777 is an unknown

Managed to get the game early. I've been taking a look around and the editor is more or less the same except edited players look like something from tales from the crypt but they've put something in that I love... a shit ton of commentary names. A lot of beauts, Van Basten, Zidane and Giggs to name a few.

I counted around 120, a lot are from myclub last year but also possibly a hint for new myclub legends they are yet to announce. Don't hold me as quite a few names were on pes 17 in Portuguese but not English.
Old 14-09-2017, 00:54   #1230
rafaellv

Quote:
Managed to get the game early. I've been taking a look around and the editor is more or less the same except edited players look like something from tales from the crypt but they've put something in that I love... a shit ton of commentary names. A lot of beauts, Van Basten, Zidane and Giggs to name a few.

I counted around 120, a lot are from myclub last year but also possibly a hint for new myclub legends they are yet to announce. Don't hold me as quite a few names were on pes 17 in Portuguese but not English.
so do you think will be possible to unlock then as in 2017?