120-150 mins 12 33.33%
150-180 mins 2 5.56%
Over 180 mins 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2009, 21:18   #781
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatmann View Post
Something else I was wondering the other night: is there such a thing as a multi dvd dvd player? i.e. a DVD player that you can put 3 or 4 DVDs in at one time and just switch between them, like those CD players you can get. Would be mighty useful for some of the US TV shows but I guess bluray will eliminate the need for so many discs for a television series.
http://www.dealtime.co.uk/xPO-Yamaha-Yamaha-DVC6860SIL
Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 21:25   #782
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Phatmann stop being a lazy cunt and stand up and change the DVD.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 21:46   #783
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Nice one Rainey, I'll have a look at that. It's more for when I'm relaxing watching something like The Simpsons or any sort of comedy and I might only want to watch certain episodes on certain discs.

6 for a R1 DVD including shipping? That's a steal. However, considering the postman takes a week to deliver a lovefilm disc from Peterborough - and I'm still waiting on about 4-5 DVDs that I've bought from eBay about 10 days ago - I'm cooling the online DVD buying for now. Has anyone else been affected by Royal Mail's poor service/strikes recently? and are there any online stores which are not affected i.e. they send their mail by courier or any other non-Royal Mail service.
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 21:59   #784
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Mate I've paid 3 quid for an R1 DVD including shipping. It was probably bloody awful mind.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 15-09-2009, 22:04   #785
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I still can't believe that someone who's so much of a Busey fag that they bought Bulletproof, doesn't own and has never seen Point Break. Please tell me you have seen Red Dawn though?
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 22:09   #786
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

No. When you have a DVD collection as huge as mine sometimes you just can't get round to watching everything.
Old 16-09-2009, 03:54   #787
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Won the following off of Ebay earlier, for 99p which I'm glad about. I remember seeing Juice when I was younger, and Tupac seemed to be a half decent actor in fairness, I guess that Art College paid off.

Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 10:48   #788
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

God I remember paying 3.50 to see that on Sky Box Office, and it being shit.
Old 16-09-2009, 18:02   #789
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

I decided to rearrange my collection today and put the boxed sets along the top. Also includes many additions since I last posted:

Old 16-09-2009, 21:29   #790
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
God I remember paying 3.50 to see that on Sky Box Office, and it being shit.
You bought Box Office to see a film?

PS: Nice collection.
Old 16-09-2009, 22:05   #791
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

It must have been 12 years ago mate.

P.S: Cheers and its amazing by the way
Old 17-09-2009, 12:14   #792
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
I decided to rearrange my collection today and put the boxed sets along the top. Also includes many additions since I last posted:

Jesus H.

Bought this last night:

18 from 45.
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 10:35   #793
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

http://www.snitchseeker.com/harry-po...ate-2-a-68233/

Will have to get these, if just for the fact I've been wanting to see the Extended versions.
Old 18-09-2009, 20:12   #794
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Will it have the Rik Mayall bits in do you think?

Bought this yesterday; great season.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 20:23   #795
Hunter
BELIEVE

Quote:
http://www.snitchseeker.com/harry-po...ate-2-a-68233/

Will have to get these, if just for the fact I've been wanting to see the Extended versions.
Love Harry Potter myself, no matter how childish some people claim it to be.

I'd love to get these, I really would, but I'm not sure I should wait until all the movies are finished as no doubt there will be an immense collection package with them all. The only problem would be there's no way they'd do 5-disc editions of "each" film as is the case in the link above, so I'm really in a pickle. The plus side with the above editions is that it seems the future releases will be identical in terms of size and appearance so they'd sit next to one another perfectly in a nice collection.

I think if I was to purchase them I'd definitely opt for the Blu-Ray releases though, just for the simple fact it's not much more money and the quality is much better - as well as Blu-Rays will be a great investment for the next 15 years or so probably, so the Harry Potter collections will be worthwhile, whereas in normal DVD there would be no point buying them because in 6-7 years time DVD players will be near enough phased out completely.