PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 04-03-2015, 17:44   #1
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Improvements for 2015/16 FL Season

I guess this would be a good place to suggest ideas for how the league could improve.

My suggestion would be adding substitutions to the league. You could either allow 1 or 2 substitutions to be made without any repercussions or you could take away a point for every sub made.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 17:55   #2
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

My suggestion is that TH isn't allowed to make suggestions.

I joke, it's a good idea for a thread - although I'm not keen on the idea personally.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 18:02   #3
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

introduce Captains, for whom it's double points?

Although, I'm happy with the current system, Iron does a great job.
Old 04-03-2015, 18:04   #4
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

The only way I could see it working is the sub only happens if one of your players doesn't play at all. So you select an eleven and one sub you would want to come on. And maybe the sub's total points are cut in half or something like that.

Double point captains wouldn't work in this style of fantasy game.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 18:50   #5
JohnSound

JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

When thinking about any alterations to the game you have to think of how simple or difficult it would be for IronCity (or anyone else) to apply them to the game. Look at the spreadsheets he gives us every week, how would your suggestions fit into that?

I actually think I know the answer to the two ideas above - put 0.5 in the Week Start column for a half point sub or a two for a double point captain, but I don't think I like either idea.

I don't even want to think about the amount of hours that IC puts into this game for us, so the only ideas I'd like to see considered are ones which reduce the workload, not increase it.
JohnSound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 19:47   #6
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

More allowed formations.... namely 5-4-1.

Perhaps something to do with how we submit lineups with regards to the 12:45 KOs. Not a major issue, but nobody likes the early KOs, especially when it's something like QPR vs Villa. They're a hindrance. So my suggestion would be that we're allowed to "lock in" our 12:45 starters, and then we can make changes to the rest of the team before 3.00pm.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 19:54   #7
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

No subs.

More formations.

More punishments for not posting a line up

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 20:05   #8
JohnSound

JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

The abolition of Points Differential as the first tiebreaker.

There was a period earlier in the season where I was top with a ridiculously high points diff but was nowhere near the top in total fantasy points. By being given 3 points for a win I had already reaped the rewards of my opponents having bad days. Using points diff would be rewarding me twice for the same thing, rather than rewarding a team who had consistently scored high enough to have a better total fantasy points tally.
JohnSound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 20:16   #9
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
More allowed formations.... namely 5-4-1.

Perhaps something to do with how we submit lineups with regards to the 12:45 KOs. Not a major issue, but nobody likes the early KOs, especially when it's something like QPR vs Villa. They're a hindrance. So my suggestion would be that we're allowed to "lock in" our 12:45 starters, and then we can make changes to the rest of the team before 3.00pm.
I like that idea. It would make the league more competitive if we all can submit more starters to fill out each position. Plus, it helps give people who are maybe in a different time zone more time to choose an XI. Using this would mean no need for subs.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 21:04   #10
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSound View Post
The abolition of Points Differential as the first tiebreaker.

There was a period earlier in the season where I was top with a ridiculously high points diff but was nowhere near the top in total fantasy points. By being given 3 points for a win I had already reaped the rewards of my opponents having bad days. Using points diff would be rewarding me twice for the same thing, rather than rewarding a team who had consistently scored high enough to have a better total fantasy points tally.
Yeah, though I am kinda on the fence on this one. Mainly due to the fact that we use total points for the cup, so it's nice to have that variation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bish View Post
I like that idea. It would make the league more competitive if we all can submit more starters to fill out each position. Plus, it helps give people who are maybe in a different time zone more time to choose an XI. Using this would mean no need for subs.
With the current system it's just guess work. A lot of us have players that don't start every game, so it's just luck.

Old 04-03-2015, 21:36   #11
Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:

With the current system it's just guess work. A lot of us have players that don't start every game, so it's just luck.
Surely that's part of the fun? Trying to take make the most of small advantages.

Sometimes it goes your way, sometimes it doesn't.

Old 05-03-2015, 00:53   #12
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

da fuck is this
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 10:07   #13
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appswah View Post
Surely that's part of the fun? Trying to take make the most of small advantages.

Sometimes it goes your way, sometimes it doesn't.
It is a bit annoying though. When was the last time you woke up on a Saturday morning and said "yay, I love 12:45KOs".

Obviously luck plays a huge part in this game no matter what. But it would be nice for the team choice to have more of a tactical aspect than luck.

Old 05-03-2015, 10:40   #14
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I FUCKING LOVE 12.45 KICK OFFS

Teams by first kick off needs to stay.

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 10:40   #15
Appswah

Quote:
It is a bit annoying though. When was the last time you woke up on a Saturday morning and said "yay, I love 12:45KOs".
I do like the 12.45 kick offs...