PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 31-07-2013, 12:44   #1
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

K-1

It's not what it used to be, but in some ways I still prefer it to MMA. I do like MMA and think that the rules are more realistic, but K-1 forbids grabs and clinching, so it is usually relentless kneeing, punching and kicking to head, legs and torso. None of that wrestling on the mat for most of the fight. MMA can be very boring.

K-1 GP is the closest thing to what a martial arts tournament should be like, IMO. I'm not sure about this now, but before there was no weight class, so you could end up seeing a sumo wrestler matched against a small karate fighter. You just have no idea what's going to happen.

They would also allow lots of different styles, which can lead to very exotic match-ups. Could be someone like Bob Sapp, a gigantic American football player, with no skill whatsoever, getting the shit kicked out of him by a Muay Thai fighter like Patamuk. Amazing knee and leg work.

Check out some of the legends and classic fights. Andy Hug was one of my favorites. Two words: Axe kick.

http://www.youtube.com/user/K1

http://www.k-1.tv/

Even Akebono participated at some point, and I hear that the Japanese K-1 federation denied Mike Tyson entry because he was a 'dishonorable fighter'.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote