PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 29-02-2016, 03:02   #811
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Was lucky enough to be able to go to the Frampton v Quigg fight in Manchester on Saturday night, and me and my dad loved it! A great occasion, atmosphere and entertainment.

Out of the two, I was rooting for Quigg, he's got such explosive power, can KO guys when he lands cleanly.

The way the big fight went, it's a shame Quigg started off so slow in the early stages, at the time where Frampton was just edging the early rounds due to being ever so slightly busier, even then though, I swear the majority of Frampton's punches were comfortably blocked by Quigg or they weren't clean.

Great fight though, not every day you get 2 world class fighters, from Britain, put their unbeaten records on the line and see who's the better.

Sure Quigg will come back, a broken jaw too sustained in the fight, that gotta hurt...

Here's to a rematch, in Belfast?
Bez is offline   Reply With Quote