PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 06-01-2015, 19:49   #61
bl8000

bl8000 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaroon18 View Post
I never know if my keepers gonna come off his line and claim the ball or not, I used to use the triangle to bring them out on the old ones but it seems different now.
Earlier the ball just stopped between my CB and keeper, keepers just standing there doing nothing with the ball in front of him so the opposition striker nips in and scores!
I know there's an option to take manual control of the keeper but it seems a bit finicky

Oh yes.

And in the keeper's box many times I will continue to hold triangle and the keeper will head it????????????????????????

What? The CPU has lobbed it forward and I race him out to easily collect it and he heads it forward and the CPU picks it off?

The first time I saw this happen my keeper headed it right to the feet of the CPU attacker how immediately shot. Has to be the cheapest goal I have given the CPU.

So now to be careful I hold triangle only until I get close to the ball then I let it go. The GK will now catch the ball properly.

bl8000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 09:03   #62
Bite.Me

Bite.Me has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bite.Me View Post
Any decent camera mods out there?

I hate the wide camera on 2015. It is just too zomed in (and yes I tweaked it manually).
Anyone?
Bite.Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 10:07   #63
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bite.Me View Post
Anyone?
This is the wrong place to ask. I'd ask in the questions sub forum in the editing section.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 12:41   #64
Spectrum
  • Supports: Arsenal, Perth Glory* ( *A-League in Australia )

Spectrum is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddar View Post
What is your half length? I read somewhere that it could be an issue if you play 10/15min halves, though it still shouldn't be.
I play with 15 minute halves with P.E.S. 2014 ( PS3 ) and have the same problem. It spoils the enjoyment of the game for me because it's so unrealistic. So apart from a game fix patch from Konami which isn't likely to happen considering their poor after sales service - what can be done about this fiasco ?

Anyone got any suggestions ?
Spectrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 13:06   #65
Bite.Me

Bite.Me has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
This is the wrong place to ask. I'd ask in the questions sub forum in the editing section.
Thanks!

Will try!
Bite.Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 13:28   #66
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum View Post
I play with 15 minute halves with P.E.S. 2014 ( PS3 ) and have the same problem. It spoils the enjoyment of the game for me because it's so unrealistic. So apart from a game fix patch from Konami which isn't likely to happen considering their poor after sales service - what can be done about this fiasco ?

Anyone got any suggestions ?
I'm sure this has been a problem in every football game since the dawn of time? It's not something that can be easily altered without drastically changing the gameplay. Football games are tailored towards scoring goals. In a real life match, there's a lot more play in the middle of the park, where not much happens. Hard to simulate this in a computer game I'd imagine. Plus it'd be a bit boring!

Put it this way, nobody plays a war game to sit on a perch for 24hrs straight waiting for a target to kill.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-01-2015, 15:57   #67
Racket89

Racket89 is an unknown

Quote:
I'm sure this has been a problem in every football game since the dawn of time?
I used to play 20 minute matches/halves in FIFA, or whatever has been the longest match setting in that series. Along with even playing full 90 minute games when they used to give that option back in the day.

Maybe it was there on the 90 minute years, it's been that long, but I certainly do not remember it on any of the recent FIFAs. Or coming across the problem until I got through the first round of the Copa Libertadores and saw pretty much all but two first leg game finish with at least 12 goals, and a few with results like 11-7.
Racket89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 10:10   #68
Ali
It is happening again

PES pissed me off so much last night. I was winning most games, even won my final game of the night 6-0 (all ML matches) but it still pissed me off to no end. The icing on the cake was a penalty the CPU team scored. No doubt it was a pen, I got pissed off after one of my player passed the ball in the opposite direction to where I aimed, the CPU went through on goal so I took him out.
So he steps up to take the pen (RVP I think it was) and it's a tame effort low to the keeper's right... I save it. But then the ball spins upwards, bounces on the keeper's back and goes into the back of the net, whilst the keeper is rolling about on the floor!!! Bullshit goal.
Also, I wish the CPU team would fucking cross the ball for once, instead of just pratting about on the wing then playing a low pass in for the striker at the near post, for him to put it in the far post. Just the same team every time. I don't remember the CPU being this one dimensional in the demo.

Old 14-01-2015, 11:30   #69
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
PES pissed me off so much last night. I was winning most games, even won my final game of the night 6-0 (all ML matches) but it still pissed me off to no end. The icing on the cake was a penalty the CPU team scored. No doubt it was a pen, I got pissed off after one of my player passed the ball in the opposite direction to where I aimed, the CPU went through on goal so I took him out.
So he steps up to take the pen (RVP I think it was) and it's a tame effort low to the keeper's right... I save it. But then the ball spins upwards, bounces on the keeper's back and goes into the back of the net, whilst the keeper is rolling about on the floor!!! Bullshit goal.
Also, I wish the CPU team would fucking cross the ball for once, instead of just pratting about on the wing then playing a low pass in for the striker at the near post, for him to put it in the far post. Just the same team every time. I don't remember the CPU being this one dimensional in the demo.
75% the goals I suffer are like that. And they are impossible to stop.

Another thing that happens waayyy too much is a player on the penalty area corner, curling a shot all the way to the far post. A stupid shot that would be GOTY, happens 10 times a season. And the keeper just can't catch it.

Also, you saved a penalty?! Every time I try, even if it is a low shot and I dive to the ground, the keeper does nothing. They just dive, don't move their arms or try to reach the ball. The only chances for me to save a penalty (I've never managed to do so) is if the ball hits my GK. Of course, if it goes nearer the post, it is impossible to save. Am I missing anything here?

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 10:13   #70
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
Also, you saved a penalty?! Every time I try, even if it is a low shot and I dive to the ground, the keeper does nothing. They just dive, don't move their arms or try to reach the ball. The only chances for me to save a penalty (I've never managed to do so) is if the ball hits my GK. Of course, if it goes nearer the post, it is impossible to save. Am I missing anything here?
I've saved a few penalties. I don't think there's anything you're missing... it's just luck really.

Anyway, the best thing to do when the game is pissing you off - take a break for a few days. That's what I'm doing.

Old 16-01-2015, 08:06   #71
josipjoza

josipjoza is an unknown

hi guys, i have a question
I love PES but i hate that they dont have all licences for the clubs/countries etc.
I have Pes 2015 for PS3 and i wanted to ask you guys do you have any patch for PES 15 so I can have all licenced clubs etc
please help guys
josipjoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 17:06   #72
Buckshot

Buckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by josipjoza View Post
hi guys, i have a question
I love PES but i hate that they dont have all licences for the clubs/countries etc.
I have Pes 2015 for PS3 and i wanted to ask you guys do you have any patch for PES 15 so I can have all licenced clubs etc
please help guys
Go to the Editing and Option Files section for patches.

The section is labled: PES 2015 Editing and Option Files

http://www.pesgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?f=380
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 10:08   #73
josipjoza

josipjoza is an unknown

Tnx, i downloaded it but now when i plug it into my PS3 it wont show me te patch on my USB. I looked up on you tube but and tried it all but nothing
Old 17-01-2015, 10:08   #74
josipjoza

josipjoza is an unknown

Can somebody help me
Old 19-01-2015, 22:06   #75
Iduz

Iduz is an unknown

What pisses me off about PES the ease of bloody through balls.
I've played PES from the start, before online gaming and passing with my mates we all developed an expansive and pretty brand of football but then I ask myself what's the fucking point if I can get my ass handed to me by some prick the has mastered the art of bashing triangle at every sodding opportunity?
This shit keeps me from playing online.
Triangle is the win button. Pisses me off
Iduz is offline   Reply With Quote