PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 15-07-2010, 16:37   #181
Blade1889
  • Supports: Sheffield United

Blade1889 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Blade1889 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
I finally completed the story a few days back. Great, heart wrenching ending. I was left thinking, there must be another way!

The only thing I've got left to do is complete the Master Hunter challenges.
I've just ordered this today after playing a little of it round at a mates. Can't wait to get started!

Just don't know whether to go down the honourable route or the outlaw route now? I think playing as an outlaw might be more fun but I reckon my conscience might get the better of me and I'll be a good guy
Blade1889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:15   #182
liquidpilgrim

liquidpilgrim is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
Fuck me this game is phenomenal. I've done about 10 missions but now that I have the lasso it's too hard not to fuck about. So many great moments - not least the epic poker game where it came down to me and this black guy, who cleaned me out before his untimely death - but the highlight was when I ran into that huge train tunnel and was followed soon after by some other guy screaming 'God help me!' as he was being attacked by three coyotes. I tried to save him but he died; in the darkness I wasn't sure if I killed him or not. I have a bounty on my head of about $300 which I just can't shake. And I know I haven't even scratched the surface of what this game has to offer.

Dan and Sweey, if you're on later, about 11, do you fancy a quick session - and then perhaps a free roam session afterwards?
You must be a very good player then and i can see that you're too carried away by the game, but in a nice way.. anyways, good luck to your character.. i'm just a beginner actually and haven't done any single mission yet.
liquidpilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 20:21   #183
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

This game is amazing. Never have I been so into a game's storyline, its sub plots and even the side missions are interesting and mysterious. I finally got to exploring the game and what it had to offer in terms of fucking about and its as good as GTA, or probably maybe because we've all been so accustomed to the urban jungle type game we find this one great to play.

I tried the online free roam today for the first time and its just as good. I think im going to stick with the fat Mexican and the Donkey for a long time.
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2010, 21:06   #184
StringerBell
  • Supports: Reds & Phoceens
  • PSN: Stringer_-_Bell

StringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Apparently if you kill all the Buffalo in the game, thats it they dont re-spawn they go extinct
Old 19-12-2010, 22:12   #185
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Aye. I don't do it though. I make a habit of gunning down any of those bastard hunters you see from time to time slaughtering them.

Bigfoots however are fair game. I often prefer to put them out of their misery rather than let the zombies get them which they do with hilarious ease most of the time.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 16:49   #186
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I wiped out the proud Buffalo in two swift swoops.

Buffalo rifle on the back of my trusty stead. One shot kills, they had no chance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 17:16   #187
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

A foul cancer you are. I will one day wipe your foul tribe from this shit stained earth
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2010, 19:19   #188
StringerBell
  • Supports: Reds & Phoceens
  • PSN: Stringer_-_Bell

StringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
I wiped out the proud Buffalo in two swift swoops.

Buffalo rifle on the back of my trusty stead. One shot kills, they had no chance.

@Barn I too am I gun crazed conservationist. Only I'm allowed to kill animals anyone else - no dice.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:39   #189
smudger2008
  • PSN: Smudger2008

smudger2008 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by StringerBell View Post
Apparently if you kill all the Buffalo in the game, thats it they dont re-spawn they go extinct
Thats true, and you get a Trophy for it
smudger2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 23:12   #190
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Some of these are pretty epic:

(SPOILER ALERT: Don't watch if you are playing the game and haven't completed it yet)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 23:14   #191
smudger2008

what do you mean 15 endings? I've completed it 100% and platinum, can you get different endings?

EDIT: just watched the video, the music is different? awesome.
Old 16-04-2011, 23:18   #192
Bammers05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

It's a fan video. They're the same ending just with different soundtracks - it's amazing how a simple change of music can change the effect of a scene.

Quote:
Old 16-04-2011, 23:28   #193
smudger2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bammers05 View Post
It's a fan video. They're the same ending just with different soundtracks - it's amazing how a simple change of music can change the effect of a scene.
time for you to change your avatar, maybe you should take this one

http://www.ripten.com/wp-content/upl..._jpg-610x0.jpg

you zombie cultist
Old 16-04-2011, 23:35   #194
Bammers05

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudger2008 View Post
time for you to change your avatar, maybe you should take this one

http://www.ripten.com/wp-content/upl..._jpg-610x0.jpg

you zombie cultist
True. I didn't want to take the same avatar as TH14, but I can't find any other pictures of zombie John Marston, so I'll probably have to take that one.

Quote:
Old 17-04-2011, 08:22   #195
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

The Terminator, George Michael and Kenny Logins one raised a wry smile, and the Johnny Cash, and Mazzy Star ones weren't too bad, but only one piece of music does it for me.

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote