• Supports: Dunfermline Athletic

Pippjfreak has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Sweet kits, very nice
Pippjfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 12:43   #18
ianscott42
  • Supports: Rangers FC

ianscott42 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Thanks mate :-) I've had a stab at St. Mirren and this is about the best I can do....

Home

Away

Goalkeeper

Any requests for Scottish kits (with pictures if possible) and I'll give them a bash.
ianscott42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 19:31   #19
Pippjfreak

Cracking effort with those St Mirren kits, I tried they St Mirren kit's when I first started having a go at making kits, I just done 3 grey stripes for the names & bottled the away kit completely & done their red 3rd kit
Old 04-04-2017, 00:10   #20
ianscott42

Thank you amigo. Ive been editing kits for a few years now, but I bottled Motherwell and Dundee 3rd kits this year. I might go back and give them a go before the new kits start to be announced. I like your retro stuff, have you got any plans to do retro Scottish kits? I might do the kits from Argentina 1978 as Scotland had a cracking kit at that time and it might be useful to try a Classic Scotland team (just a thought)
Old 04-04-2017, 01:20   #21
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Great kits! I don't use Scottish league (not because I don't like it, just because I don't have more space in my PES :P ) but this makes me want it

Just a tip: you could put the images in spoilers, there are some people with bad computers/internet and it's a bit painful to wait till all those images load

Philips OF/Team exports (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:26   #22
Pippjfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianscott42 View Post
Thank you amigo. Ive been editing kits for a few years now, but I bottled Motherwell and Dundee 3rd kits this year. I might go back and give them a go before the new kits start to be announced. I like your retro stuff, have you got any plans to do retro Scottish kits? I might do the kits from Argentina 1978 as Scotland had a cracking kit at that time and it might be useful to try a Classic Scotland team (just a thought)
Yeah, Dundee's 3rd kit is actually really cool but pretty complex with the tartan style, Maggies written into it & it also fades at the bottom, there's a lot going on. As for Motherwell, double denim? Really?

I done a few retro Scottish kits when I first started messing around with kits, Aberdeen '83 CWC Final, Dundee Utd '87 UEFA Final & Utd's '98 Scottish Cup Final (which was probably one of the first to have a serious pattern in it that I had to do myself) I did have plans to do significant retro Scottish Kits (Cup winning kits etc) but I started to get requests & it went on the back burner, I might get back round to them yet. If you're looking for a classic Scotland kit Mexico '86 is a doozy.
Old 04-04-2017, 16:02   #23
ianscott42

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Great kits! I don't use Scottish league (not because I don't like it, just because I don't have more space in my PES :P ) but this makes me want it

Just a tip: you could put the images in spoilers, there are some people with bad computers/internet and it's a bit painful to wait till all those images load
Good point mate, I'll try to edit the posts over the next few days.
Old 25-06-2017, 16:51   #24
ianscott42

Some new season kits coming out now. I've had a stab at one or two and will update when possible....

Aberdeen FC (home)

Celtic FC

I'm struggling with the goalkeeper template (the sleeves have a pretty difficult pattern) so I'll do it when I can work it out
Old 26-06-2017, 23:01   #25
ianscott42

Aberdeen FC (away)

Goalkeeper

Old 29-06-2017, 21:56   #26
mariolino977

mariolino977 is an unknown

Hi, I wanted to ask if it was possible to have the kit of the fastav zlin and lugano fucking fans as they will make the next league league hello and thank you anyway your answer
mariolino977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2017, 03:00   #27
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I really love those Celtic kits, specially the Away kit. One of the best kits from the new season in my opinion (they even have a little reference to my country haha). I just don't know how will Celtic dress like against some club that also plays in green.

Philips OF/Team exports (PES 2018):

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2017, 20:04   #28
ianscott42

Good question,but I think the only possible clash is Hibs and they have an almost completely black away kit (which I'll try in the next few weeks) Thanks for the post mate and I hope you like my next set.....
Old 20-01-2018, 20:48   #29
edinburgh_ayr

edinburgh_ayr is an unknown

Great Scottish kits! Might tempt me back to PES yet!
edinburgh_ayr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2018, 19:08   #30
ianfell

ianfell is an unknown

nice kits, good work, well done
ianfell is offline   Reply With Quote