PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 07-04-2017, 09:43   #31
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by GronKaroglan View Post
Hello philips_99

Would you mid if you could make these kits of Auckland City?

Yes I can make them, I wanted to create this team in my game anyways so i had to make the kits

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):

philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 13:41   #32
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by GronKaroglan View Post
Hello philips_99

Would you mid if you could make these kits of Auckland City?

Oceania... The only place in the world where you can watch a Champions League match from the parking lot

Here you have Auckland City kits:

Link: http://imgur.com/a/W5U1J

Previews:
Home/Away/GK

I hope they're ok Enjoy

Old 08-04-2017, 00:21   #33
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

genial ese kit, yo lo tenia creo, pero mejor si esta actualizado los sponsors, pronto subire los que tengo de la K-League y otros dificiles de conseguir
ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 19:28   #34
ggdaris

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

do you have team export of auckland city?? can you share with me??
Old 08-04-2017, 21:56   #35
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
do you have team export of auckland city?? can you share with me??
I don't have yet but it's on my list of teams to do. It was one of the last teams I was going to do on my PES (I was doing first Europe, then America/Africa then Asia/Oceania), but I can do it this weekend if you want it so much

Old 10-04-2017, 17:26   #36
philips_99

SC Freamunde Kits:

SC Freamunde is a club from Freamunde, Portugal. Has some nice history and played several seasons in the 2nd tier of portuguese football, but is now in the last places of the 2nd league (Ledman LigaPro).

Link: http://imgur.com/a/FSV9S

Previews:
Home/away/gk

Collar: 01

Old 10-04-2017, 19:33   #37
philips_99

Gil Vicente Kits:

Gil Vicente is a portuguese football club founded in 1924, in the city of Barcelos. It's name is a tribute to the great portuguese playwright/dramatist Gil Vicente (and the Gil Vicente theater is located in the city of Barcelos), and it's logo and symbol is the Galo de Barcelos, a myth/legend from the city of Barcelos. It played several seasons in the first league, until they got relegated in 2014/15.

Link: http://imgur.com/a/LayrA

Previews:
Home/away/gk

Old 13-04-2017, 00:50   #38
philips_99

Leixões SC:

Leixões SC is a club from Matosinhos (Porto) with a great history and great support.

In 1961, they defeated their "giant" neighbour FC Porto on the final of the portuguese cup. The stadium, full of FC Porto fans, was perplex... Except for a little stand of Leixões supporters. (video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOQia9hdacg)

In 2002, when Leixões was on the third division, it reached the final against Sporting. Lost 1-0, but as Sporting was already qualified for the Champions League, Leixões qualified for the UEFA Cup, being the first (and so far, only) club in a third division doing it. They eventually got promoted to the second league, and later, in 2007, to the first league, where they played for several years.

However, in 2010, they got relegated to the 2nd league again, where they are now, fighting to avoid relegation. But that doesn't take people off the stadium: They keep supporting their team, sometimes filling up the stadium. I think the club also gives free tickets for some games to the fans (obviously, that days the stadium is filled up).

Let's hope they don't get relegated.

Link of the kits: http://imgur.com/a/MIWwf

Previews: Home/Away/GK

Old 14-04-2017, 00:17   #39
philips_99

Olhanense SC Kits:

Olhanense SC Is a club from the city of Olhão (Faro), in Algarve (yes, that region of Portugal known by it's beaches). In 1924, they won Portuguese championship (before the portuguese league existed). They were a successful team, playing several seasons in the first league. However, they are now on the last place of the second league, and will be relegated.

Kit link: http://imgur.com/a/a3biy

Previews: Home/Away/GK

Collars:
Home - 12
Away/GK - 01

Old 14-04-2017, 01:12   #40
ggdaris

great kits!!, can you help me to do some kits, like Nacional Potosi (bolivia) and Petrolero de Yacubia (bolivia) i only miss that 2 teams , today i do Universitario de Sucre
Old 14-04-2017, 04:36   #41
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
great kits!!, can you help me to do some kits, like Nacional Potosi (bolivia) and Petrolero de Yacubia (bolivia) i only miss that 2 teams , today i do Universitario de Sucre
I will try

I've also started doing Auckland city team export, but in between I got No Man's sky (not a bad game as many think. I like it) and I'm playing it, so I'm not editing PES so much

Old 14-04-2017, 05:20   #42
ggdaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
I will try

I've also started doing Auckland city team export, but in between I got No Man's sky (not a bad game as many think. I like it) and I'm playing it, so I'm not editing PES so much
ah ok dont worry, i can do it tomorrow, i am doing bolivian league
i am playing assasin creed chronilces (very good game) and just cause 3
Old 19-04-2017, 10:17   #43
nibbler12

nibbler12 is an unknown

Hi phillips_99

If you have time can you try Manchester City away kit ?

You can use the same template as the home kit

The shorts and socks of the Manchester City 2017-2018 away kit will both be claret with navy and white details.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/1...-away-kit.html
nibbler12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2017, 16:33   #44
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibbler12 View Post
Hi phillips_99

The shorts and socks of the Manchester City 2017-2018 away kit will both be claret with navy and white details.

I will try, it shouldn't be hard to change some colors from the home kit.

Old 19-04-2017, 19:10   #45
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibbler12 View Post
Hi phillips_99

Hey! Here you have Man. City away kit 2017-18.

I just changed the colours of the home kit.

Link: http://imgur.com/a/3YsBH