PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 28-05-2018, 05:35   #1
Dialectus
Registered User
  • Join Date: Dec 2009
  • Location: Lisbon;Portugal
  • Supports: SL Benfica
  • PSN: Drakula_91
  • Posts: 28

Dialectus is an unknown

All National Teams Patch [PC]

wich is the last PES version with this awesome mod? i remember playing it but i forgot wich pes have it.


Dialectus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 17:00   #2
Dialectus
Registered User
  • Join Date: Dec 2009
  • Location: Lisbon;Portugal
  • Supports: SL Benfica
  • PSN: Drakula_91
  • Posts: 28

Dialectus is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialectus View Post
wich is the last PES version with this awesome mod? i remember playing it but i forgot wich pes have it.
anyone ? i appreciate if i get a response.
Dialectus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 14:28   #3
Speckkopf
Registered User
Speckkopf's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2017
  • Location: Austria
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301
  • Posts: 1,217

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

i can't say exactly. I also had ANT Patch on PC many years back, i think i played in PES 2012 or something. I think that was the last one, maybe PES 2013 also. Can't remember who made this patch.

If you want to have all national teams on newer PES versions, you can use the PS4 exports we made here in this forum for PES 2017 and convert them first to PES 2018 PS4 and then to PES 2018 PC. But that needs much of effort and time to do.

Tutorial converting PES 2017 PS4 teams to PES 2018 PS4 teams (by ggdaris):
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=103191

Tutorial converting PES 2018 PS4 teams to PES 2018 PC teams (by pes-patch.com):
https://www.pes-patch.com/2017/09/ho...-pc-steam.html

You can search https://www.evo-web.co.uk/ for more possibilities maybe you find something.
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 17:28   #4
Dialectus
Registered User
  • Join Date: Dec 2009
  • Location: Lisbon;Portugal
  • Supports: SL Benfica
  • PSN: Drakula_91
  • Posts: 28

Dialectus is an unknown

thx for the response

iŽve the 2017 version here installed , the convertion is only for pes 18?

iŽll check Evo-web also , thx.
Dialectus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 20:22   #5
dinei282
Newbie
  • Join Date: Jun 2017
  • Posts: 17

dinei282 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialectus View Post
thx for the response

iŽve the 2017 version here installed , the convertion is only for pes 18?

iŽll check Evo-web also , thx.
Did you get to do the patch?
dinei282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 10:47   #6
dark777
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jun 2018
  • Posts: 26

dark777 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
i can't say exactly. I also had ANT Patch on PC many years back, i think i played in PES 2012 or something. I think that was the last one, maybe PES 2013 also. Can't remember who made this patch.

If you want to have all national teams on newer PES versions, you can use the PS4 exports we made here in this forum for PES 2017 and convert them first to PES 2018 PS4 and then to PES 2018 PC. But that needs much of effort and time to do.

Tutorial converting PES 2017 PS4 teams to PES 2018 PS4 teams (by ggdaris):
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=103191

Tutorial converting PES 2018 PS4 teams to PES 2018 PC teams (by pes-patch.com):
https://www.pes-patch.com/2017/09/ho...-pc-steam.html

You can search https://www.evo-web.co.uk/ for more possibilities maybe you find something.

Hello!Please tell me did everything according to the instructions, the team PES 2017 converted to PES 2018 ps4.But in PES 2018 PC instead of players some goalies with the same name.How to fix please help
dark777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:19.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.