PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Most important player on the pitch?
Puyol 5 3.11%
Messi 63 39.13%
Xavi 56 34.78%
Eto'o 3 1.86%
Iniesta 27 16.77%
Dani Alves 0 0%
Henry 4 2.48%
Yaya Touré 3 1.86%
Voters: 161. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2005, 11:21   #31
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Im backing barca, i want to see off this challenge from chelsea to attempt the treble/quadreble and want mourinho off his high horse.....but barca arn't looking to sharp unlike their english counterparts.

AgentZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 12:56   #32
Kluiverte

Kluiverte is an unknown

I really hope Barça will defeat Chelsea, but it's going to be hard, anyway here are my predicitons;

Barça 2 - Chelsea 1

Chelsea 1 - Barça 1

I hope!

Greetings.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

_SuPeReGo_

check this! ->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kluiverte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 13:03   #33
Kluiverte

Kluiverte is an unknown

FCBARCELONA 0 - ATLETICO DE MADRID 2

First defeat at Camp Nou of the season, it was a really disapointing match. Atletico scored in the first minute and then they just defended, barça tryed once and once again but it was impossible to defeat Atletico. Ronaldinho missed a penalty at minute 70, and Atletico scored by an inexistent penalty in the extra time.

Altough the defeat was hard to accept, i think barça is still the best team in league by now and i think will win La Liga if they keep their way of palying football.

Força Barça!

_SuPeReGo_

check this! ->
Old 07-02-2005, 14:08   #34
razor

razor has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluiverte
FCBARCELONA 0 - ATLETICO DE MADRID 2

Atletico scored by an inexistent penalty in the extra time.

and barcelona's penalty wasn't. it was clearly outside the area.

razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 14:22   #35
Gary G

Gary G is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor
and barcelona's penalty wasn't. it was clearly outside the area.
Well the ref evened it out by giving Atletico a penalty that never was.

Gary G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 14:31   #36
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary G
Well the ref evened it out by giving Atletico a penalty that never was.
Well even if he hadn't awarded the penalty there would be little chance of Barcelona snatching a late win...

Figо10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 17:17   #37
pier69

pier69 is an unknown

anyway that penalty that ronaldinho took is one of the worst so far in his career

Welcome to Deathrow Bitches
pier69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 17:40   #38
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I wouldn't make Ronaldinho the penalty taker if I were Rijkaard.

He isn't neat with his shots, i.e. aiming for the top or bottom corners, he just strikes it either left or right. I would pick Eto'o or Larsson over him.

Old 07-02-2005, 20:40   #39
Estill

Estill is an unknown

Nou Camp: Barcelona 1 - 1 Chelsea
Stamford Bridge: Chelsea 2 - 3 Barcelona

Barcelona go through 4-3 on aggregate.

Stop The Clocks.
Estill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2005, 13:02   #40
Kluiverte

Kluiverte is an unknown

R.ZARAGOZA 1 - FCBARCELONA 4

Barça won last saturday against Zaragoza and keeps the diference in front of the clasification, great goal of Eto'o,have you seen it? Great passes and fints by Ronaldinho (the greatest) ang Giuly that is playing as good as he did at the begin of the season.

As i said after lossing the last match against Atlético, i'm sure Barça will win la Liga.

Força Barça!!!!

_SuPeReGo_

check this! ->
Old 14-02-2005, 13:17   #41
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluiverte
R.ZARAGOZA 1 - FCBARCELONA 4

Barça won last saturday against Zaragoza and keeps the diference in front of the clasification, great goal of Eto'o,have you seen it? Great passes and fints by Ronaldinho (the greatest) ang Giuly that is playing as good as he did at the begin of the season.

Força Barça!!!!
Ironically Barcelona also won the Nou Camp fixture earlier in the season 4-1, with Xavi, Gio and Eto'o (2) getting the goals.

Quote:
As i said after lossing the last match against Atlético, i'm sure Barça will win la Liga.
Watch out, Real Madrid are breathing right down your necks. Another game without a win and you'll be within striking range of the Galacticos.

Old 14-02-2005, 14:22   #42
pier69

pier69 is an unknown

did u see etoo play , he's always running and his body movements is like everywhere , no wonder he's the top scorer in the league , i have a fren that plays like him but he lacks the finishing

Welcome to Deathrow Bitches
pier69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2005, 15:13   #43
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by pier69
did u see etoo play , he's always running and his body movements is like everywhere , no wonder he's the top scorer in the league , i have a fren that plays like him but he lacks the finishing
After equalling his league goals tally for the entire of last season, do you think he can be overtaken in the La Liga's scorers chart??

By Ronaldo, Oliviera, Forlan, Maxi etc...

Old 14-02-2005, 16:06   #44
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Im like that too, but I lack all those thing pretty much except for the finishing
I dont have the stamina yet(luckily its trainable,im working on it)
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2005, 01:26   #45
Leon of Silvren

Leon of Silvren has disabled reputation

Quote:
His speed, acceleration and dinamic are amazing, he lacks like you said, definition and instinct, he's indeed a great player but there's too much road for him to become one of the greatest, on the same level of Ronaldo and Sheva.