PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Most important player on the pitch?
Puyol 5 3.11%
Messi 63 39.13%
Xavi 56 34.78%
Eto'o 3 1.86%
Iniesta 27 16.77%
Dani Alves 0 0%
Henry 4 2.48%
Yaya Touré 3 1.86%
Voters: 161. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2005, 08:42   #61
Leon of Silvren

Leon of Silvren has disabled reputation

Where did I say it was a bad or a good thing?? I just said that HE is saying it as it was a bad thing of Real, I was just saying that Barca also did the same thing a couple of times.

And of course I know that a sign of a great team is fighting until the match's over, never give up, Madrid and Barca do this.

Leon of Silvren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2005, 09:27   #62
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Does Madrid??

Maybe in the last match only, and against Roma after being 2-1 down after 20 minutes, two of the rare occasions.

Those teams who never give up are like Manchester United, Juventus etc... Those who play even if they seem like they'll not recover and those who constantly score last minute equalisers or winners.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Figо10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2005, 00:13   #63
Leon of Silvren

Leon of Silvren has disabled reputation

I do think Madrid does. The fact that they don't get as many equalisers or winners, is a different history, but they do try to get the result.
Old 21-02-2005, 11:52   #64
Kluiverte

Kluiverte is an unknown

Barça 2 - Mallorca 0 / R. Madrid 0 - Athletic 2

Well, we've 7 points advantatge again, i think the league is on Barça's hands, it all depends on ourselves and i think we'll win.

I'm happy with the team and their attitude, yesterday there was a voluntary training and almost all the players went to train, that's a very good attitude from the players.

I'm very excited with the super match of next wednesday against Chelsea, maybe the two best european teams nowadays, it will be great! And really hope we'll win.

_SuPeReGo_

check this! ->
Kluiverte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 12:27   #65
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluiverte
I'm very excited with the super match of next wednesday against Chelsea, maybe the two best european teams nowadays, it will be great! And really hope we'll win.
Doubtful, a Barca win.

Chelsea's defence are great wherever they go, be it Stamford Bridge or your intimidating Nou Camp stadium. Their midfield is superb and down the wings they're quick.

Barce better win this at home, they know how difficult it is to get an away goal at Chelsea...

Old 21-02-2005, 12:32   #66
Kluiverte

Kluiverte is an unknown

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figо10
Doubtful, a Barca win.

Chelsea's defence are great wherever they go, be it Stamford Bridge or your intimidating Nou Camp stadium. Their midfield is superb and down the wings they're quick.

Barce better win this at home, they know how difficult it is to get an away goal at Chelsea...
Yes I know Chelsea's defence is great, but at the same time i think barça's attack is maybe the best in europe nowadays (Eto'o - Ronaldinho - Giuly), i know it's gonna be very very hard but i'm confident with barça.

About the quickly wingers of Chelsea, it's known that Robben is injured and won't play, and i think it's an important ausence.

Hope we can score two goals next wednesday.

_SuPeReGo_

check this! ->
Old 21-02-2005, 13:07   #67
Cray
Prince of Voetbal

Cray has disabled reputation

Quote:
Yes I know Chelsea's defence is great, but at the same time i think barça's attack is maybe the best in europe nowadays (Eto'o - Ronaldinho - Giuly), i know it's gonna be very very hard but i'm confident with barça.

About the quickly wingers of Chelsea, it's known that Robben is injured and won't play, and i think it's an important ausence.

Hope we can score two goals next wednesday.
You forgot about Deco...he scored 2 goals in the recent match, which help Barce took 3 points

click
and type in the number of points you have. :p
Cray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 13:14   #68
Kluiverte

Kluiverte is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cray
You forgot about Deco...he scored 2 goals in the recent match, which help Barce took 3 points
Deco is my favourite player! Maybe he's eclipsed by the great barça stars but he's one of the main causes of the actual Barça status on the Spanish league and on CL.

_SuPeReGo_

check this! ->
Old 21-02-2005, 13:19   #69
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Quote:
Deco is my favourite player! Maybe he's eclipsed by the great barça stars but he's one of the main causes of the actual Barça status on the Spanish league and on CL.
I was surprised he didn't follow former teammates Carvalho, Ferreira and former manager Mourinho to Chelsea. Good decision though to move to Barcelona.

Old 21-02-2005, 13:24   #70
Cray
Prince of Voetbal

so Barce attacking force contains: Ronaldinho, Eto'O, Guily, Deco and Xavi...sometimes Gio too!

click
Old 21-02-2005, 13:30   #71
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

It was expected that he would go to Chelski, he almost signed but its a good thing he didn't.
BTW How long will Larsson be out?
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 13:30   #72
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Quote:
so Barce attacking force contains: Ronaldinho, Eto'O, Guily, Deco and Xavi...sometimes Gio too!
And Chelsea's defensive players include Lampard, Smertin, Makelele, Terry, Bridge, Ferreira and Carvalho.

Who do you reckon will come out top??

Old 21-02-2005, 13:32   #73
Cray
Prince of Voetbal

Quote:
And Chelsea's defensive players include Lampard, Smertin, Makelele, Terry, Bridge, Ferreira and Carvalho.

u forgot about Cech....

I hope Barce would come out top...but i dont want to jinx them...since i kinda always jinx the team that i support...

click
Old 21-02-2005, 13:34   #74
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Quote:
u forgot about Cech....

I hope Barce would come out top...
I just remembered as well

Barca better win this first leg or they're as good as out. Scoring at Stamford Bridge is never easy for any opponents.

Old 21-02-2005, 13:36   #75
Jonny2J
  • XBox: Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:

lampard a defensive player? what on earth are you talking about
Jonny2J is offline   Reply With Quote