PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 25-10-2010, 12:10   #496
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

You can't be serious about McCulloch??? Really hope that's not just a biased opinion saying he should have been sent off?

His first challenge was fine, he won the ball, I saw no problem at all with it? His second was more cynical and was more of a booking than his first.

Let's discuss Stokes' challenge on Papac, fucking disgrace - no attempt to play the ball and could easily have been an ankle breaker.

Which one of Samaras' fouls will we discuss? He should have been booked for fouling Lafferty-then again for knee-ing McGregor on the head (not a lot of contact but what was he playing at?) The finally when he did get booked hes lucky that wasnt a straight red because again, no attempt to play the ball and purely cynical - same type of tackle that injured Jelavic when we played Hearts
Gun_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 13:56   #497
Mullet Taylor
  • Supports: Celtic & Shay Given

Mullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

what a team Lennon is putting together. Kayal for me is our most important player. I pray we can hold onto Izaguirre for at least for 1 season before cashing in on his greatness. The celtic scouts have done a fantastic job in finding those 2 gems.

Samaras will be leaving us in the summer and i just don't know if i'm happy or sad. Against Rangers this year he has been nothing short of amazing. He stretches them so much, just like Larsson and Sutton used too. Not long until the cup final on the 20th so i'm hoping Sammy can put in another uber performance.

I'm not even going to mention the shiteness of the rangers team last night. They had more players sent off than they had shots on or off target ! It was at least entertaining which is all i want from an old firm match

Lennon is the first celtic manager to avoid defeat in 4 straight old firms against a Walter Smith team.

Alotta work still to be done so i'm not going to get too carried away. I knew a reality check was due for celtic, i feared it would have came against rangers but it came at the weekend against mother. A blessing in Disguise.

This is the best i've felt about a celtic side since Martin O'Neil's time. Just hope theres no more reality checks left this year.
Mullet Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 01:11   #498
Charlie
  • Supports: Celtic.
  • XBox: Charlie Hegarty

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Its back in our hands now, but knowing us we'll give it back to them again.

David Goodwillie, your still a cunt.
Old 22-07-2012, 13:10   #499
Wewillgreetu

Wewillgreetu is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullet Taylor View Post
This is the best i've felt about a celtic side since Martin O'Neil's time. Just hope theres no more reality checks left this year.
Ah long gone are the days of Martin O'neil sadly now we have to deal with the fact we are given a reality check almost every year in Europe. Sadly I don't think our team is up to much, too many average or below average players. We have an average team and average manager lets face it, I have known this for quite sometime. We look good in the SPL and then the gulf in class is shown when we compete in Europe. Sadly it will always be like this due to the financial constraints. A report showed in May if we were in a more glamorous league we would be in the top ten clubs in the world. It really does show how much we are being held back in a way. Sadly, the only way too get forward for us is to do well in Europe, which means we have to spend money. Of course if we spend and fail then we put ourselves in trouble. It is a vicious circle.

I expect us to progress at the expense of Helsinki and then to be dumped out against one of the bigger teams in the playoff round. It is a harsh reality. We have a young team yes, will they hang around? Probably not, we have become a stepping stone if you like. We have also become a selling club.
Old 22-07-2012, 16:11   #500
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

You're completely bolloxed now because of the Rangers situation, the TV money is going to take a massive hit. I mean what's the point of the SPL now when one team is going to win it by 30 points every season?

Dominating Scotland will be like beating your Granmother in a game of darts.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 17:00   #501
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
You're completely bolloxed now because of the Rangers situation, the TV money is going to take a massive hit. I mean what's the point of the SPL now when one team is going to win it by 30 points every season?

Unless of course your grandmother is a former champion

You're right though. The obvious conclusion is that Celtic will do a Swansea or a Cardiff, move out of the Scottish league and into the English league leaving the Scottish game like the League of Wales. Dead.
Old 22-07-2012, 18:37   #502
Wewillgreetu

Wewillgreetu is an unknown

Quote:

Well I don't know if you have been watching Scottish football but it has been slowly dieing away in recent years. Even when Rangers were in the frame. The only positive I can take away from Celtic winning the title by 30 points every year is that maybe it will get them using youth players alot more.

Even with this so called TV money you speak of the league has been slowly deteriorating. There is no competition outside the old firm and the structure SPL and SFA is shocking. I don't know if you know about a report which was produced by Henry McCleish which was about 2 years ago. This report showed how far behind Scottish football is. Guess what, nothing has been done and the report itself has never again been spoke off. It really gets me angry how badly they have let it go.

As for dominating Scotland that is exactly what is going to happen. John Barnes could manage this team and win the league. Going down south is something I would like to see happen. If that is too happen we MUST start from the bottom. I don't know if anyone else is in favor of this but I certainly am.
Old 17-03-2014, 07:48   #503
sartore
Banned

sartore is an unknown

Quote:

Glasgow Celtic are Scotland League football club has been relatively avant-garde. Or Scotland League really do not hold up a league. He's a point which is that I prefer the. Is a Celtic football shirt:http://www.wysjg.com/celtic-c-1_72/ .
sartore is offline   Reply With Quote