PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 15-12-2005, 00:54   #46
JustMe

JustMe has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorval
Yeah. Of course. But he plays better on the left.

Eheh! Benfica is rising. European champions here we go!
Easy! I wouldn't say that just yet! Maybe in a couple of years, who knows?...

Cheers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

JustMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2005, 01:25   #47
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe
Easy! I wouldn't say that just yet! Maybe in a couple of years, who knows?...

Cheers
Yeah same, it's Rangers year.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2005, 01:28   #48
JustMe

JustMe has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz_Rangers51

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JustMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2005, 02:10   #49
dorval

dorval has disabled reputation

No, this is Celtic's year..
Blast off on their spaceships
Million miles from reality
No care for you, no care for me
So much trouble in the world"
-Bob Marley

"Only God knows what would happen if a nuclear turkey would fall onto the hands of a terrorist organisation." -Citizen Dog by Mark O'Hare

"If Jesus comes back, we'll kill him again."
dorval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2005, 15:21   #50
dorval

Well. Now we're up against Liverpool. I think we can do it. With Simão, Manel, Karagounis and Miccoli. Let's go Benfica!
-Bob Marley

"Only God knows what would happen if a nuclear turkey would fall onto the hands of a terrorist organisation." -Citizen Dog by Mark O'Hare

Old 17-12-2005, 10:34   #51
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz_Rangers51
Until the semi's, yes
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2005, 23:50   #52
dorval

Benfica won again. 1-0 against Nacional da Madeira. The scorer was Nuno Gomes. It was a difficult game since Nacional were playing very defensively. Damn these shitty teams, it ruins all the show. I mean if they're going to lose, at least try and attack maybe they can score a couple of goals. Anyway, we managed to win. Nuno Gomes is the top goalscorer of the Superliga with 12 goals.
-Bob Marley

Old 18-12-2005, 19:27   #53
Ghost
  • Supports: SC Braga
  • PSN: Chex_LeMeneux

Ghost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Nuno Gomes has 11 goals, one more than Meyong.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2005, 19:47   #54
filmen

filmen is an unknown

we won against nacional but the goal shouldn't have been allowed :P luisão clearly charged the keeper. i'm worried that the team will lose their confidence once the better players return ( simão, manuel fernandes ) because they will try and pass the ball to them more often and we could become more predictable.

against man utd we played very well, and almost none of the "stars" were playing.

i also think simão has a tendency to shy away from important matches, like he's a bit scared, so i don't think he's our best player.
in my opinion, manuel fernandes is better ( they can't really be compared because they play in very different positions, of course ).
oh and simão is still a great player, make no mistake. he's just "not all that", imo.

anyway...

GO BENFICA liverpool's next !!
filmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2005, 23:37   #55
dorval

Quote:
Originally Posted by filmen
we won against nacional but the goal shouldn't have been allowed :P luisão clearly charged the keeper. i'm worried that the team will lose their confidence once the better players return ( simão, manuel fernandes ) because they will try and pass the ball to them more often and we could become more predictable.

against man utd we played very well, and almost none of the "stars" were playing.

i also think simão has a tendency to shy away from important matches, like he's a bit scared, so i don't think he's our best player.
in my opinion, manuel fernandes is better ( they can't really be compared because they play in very different positions, of course ).
oh and simão is still a great player, make no mistake. he's just "not all that", imo.

anyway...

GO BENFICA liverpool's next !!

Simão doesn't shy away from important matches. He scored the 2nd goal when we won the cup against Porto, when Mourinho was still Porto's coach;he scored against United;he scored against Sporting...etc etc. He has given us so much that I don't think that comment of yours is fair. Anyway it's your opinion.

Also that thing about the team losing its confidence when the important players return, I don't think it will happen. What could happen is that the team will be more confident and less predictable since we'll be more balanced. If you remember, we also played well against United at Old Trafford, but then Koeman decided to defend in order to maintain the draw.Pussy coach!

Manel Fernandes is world class. No doubt about that. He and Simão are my favourite Benfica players. Simão has played a lot more important matches than Manel, so I think they're not comparable at the moment.

But I'll never forget Villarreal 1-1 Benfica...Manel is king!
-Bob Marley

Old 18-12-2005, 23:53   #56
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

My third favourite club in the world are in fact Boavista (thanks for beating us last week ) but we've just drawn 1-1 at home to Vitoria Guimaraes on a weekend when Setubal and Nacional both lost allowing Benfica to close in on second place.

As a Boavista fan, I can't stand Porto. My question is....now that Porto have begun to pull away and are playing with consistency, do you think Benfica and particularly Sporting, with their sketchy form, will be able to mount a serious title challenge? I know its early on in the season, but Sporting, for me the weakest of the big three, look unable to string a series of wins together.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2005, 00:10   #57
dorval

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey
My third favourite club in the world are in fact Boavista (thanks for beating us last week ) but we've just drawn 1-1 at home to Vitoria Guimaraes on a weekend when Setubal and Nacional both lost allowing Benfica to close in on second place.

As a Boavista fan, I can't stand Porto. My question is....now that Porto have begun to pull away and are playing with consistency, do you think Benfica and particularly Sporting, with their sketchy form, will be able to mount a serious title challenge? I know its early on in the season, but Sporting, for me the weakest of the big three, look unable to string a series of wins together.

First of all, and more important than anything, nice girls you have there.

Secondly, it was a nice goal by Anderson. We deserved to win, sorry mate but we need the points . And may I ask a question: Why Boavista?

I kinda like Porto because they're a much similar club to Benfica than Sporting are. Sporting fans are all very rich and arrogant and are always whining because they don't win and then they blame it on the ref's..It's just stupid . But Porto and Benfica have lower class fans who really feel football, who enjoy football. Not to mention that Porto's team is amazing.

Sporting is the weakest of the three, no doubt about that, and now that they've changed the manager I really can't say if they're going to mount a serious title challenge or not. We'll have to wait and see. Moreover, they're going to sell , now at Christmas break or whatever, Edson, Beto, Rogério, Wender and I don't know who else and buy some new players in January, so I really don't know where they're heading. On the other hand, João Moutinho, Varela and Nani are three new fairly good Sporting youngsters. They just keep on coming!

Benfica, will mount a serious title challenge, I'm sure of that. I think that our early stupid mistakes are over. And we already won 2-0 at Estádio do Dragão so Porto will still have to visit us, as well as Sporting.

It is still very early to say who is going to win the championship. Porto are no longer in European competitions so they have more advantage. Sporting I won't even comment. If Braga keep up the good work I think they can scare the big teams! So, I think it'll be between Benfica, Porto and Braga. We'll see !(Obviously not with sunglasses..)
-Bob Marley

Old 19-12-2005, 18:28   #58
Ghost

Ghost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I don´t think Braga can win Superliga this year. They have an excellent goal-keeper and defence, a good midfield but they don´t have good forwards.Joao Tomas is a crappy player and Maxi only scores every now and then.

By the way: nice girls on your sig Sweey.
Old 19-12-2005, 18:30   #59
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

What ever happened to Robert Enke, didn't he go to portugal after his crap time at Barça?

BARÇA - La Liga's only treble winners

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2005, 21:54   #60
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinomig23
What ever happened to Robert Enke, didn't he go to portugal after his crap time at Barça?

I think he went to Germany.