PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Who sells the most watches on teh beach?
Kenwyne Jones 4 22.22%
Ricardo Fuller 8 44.44%
Abdoulaye Faye 5 27.78%
Other 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2008, 14:38   #61
My Time
Banned

My Time has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Even if his own defenders weren't in the way there would still be a load of Stoke bodies (big bodies at that) to come through. Just depends on the throw really, some are for keepers some are for defenders to head.

My Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 23:59   #62
L . F . C
  • XBox: JonoHighfield

L . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Easy win for Stoke tonight.

Boring first half though, Dicko just kept wacking long-balls up to Kitson :/

Second half was good though, so good passing etc
Shankly: 'Why don't you go and jump in the lake ?'
L . F . C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 00:24   #63
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

What kind of odds would I get for Stoke to stay up and Hull to go down?
uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 00:53   #64
L . F . C

L . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Just search a betting site...
Old 12-11-2008, 15:22   #65
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L . F . C View Post
Easy win for Stoke tonight.

Boring first half though, Dicko just kept wacking long-balls up to Kitson :/

Second half was good though, so good passing etc
Dicko always has done that though. Probably the worst full-back distribution wise. He's just very strong and ferocious in the tackle.

Kitson, Whelan and Shawcross were the stand-out men. I hope Ryan's going to play against Man Utd on Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uA - 1905
What kind of odds would I get for Stoke to stay up and Hull to go down?
Dunno, but you'd get rimmed by me. Something with which no cash prize can compete.
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 17:01   #66
L . F . C

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath_scfc View Post
Dicko always has done that though. Probably the worst full-back distribution wise. He's just very strong and ferocious in the tackle.

Kitson, Whelan and Shawcross were the stand-out men. I hope Ryan's going to play against Man Utd on Saturday.

Dunno, but you'd get rimmed by me. Something with which no cash prize can compete.
Aye, but he did a lot more last night than I've seen him do it before. I thought Wilko put in a good performance though.

Aha, I did something really stupid though, just before halftime, I thought 'I'm going for a fag in the toilets'. I did just that, however, I went in the womens.......I was crouched on a toilet absolutely pissing myself with laughter. I was rather embarrassed though when I came out and some bloke uttered the words 'unlucky mate'
Old 13-11-2008, 23:39   #67
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath_scfc View Post
Looking forward to it already.
uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 17:58   #68
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Good game lads.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 17:59   #69
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Saved yourself 50 quid, Nath.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BARA - La Liga's only treble winners
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 18:01   #70
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Why, was he going to be on Arsenal beating Villa
Old 15-11-2008, 18:04   #71
nath_scfc

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Fair play, deserved result in all honesty. We showed very little, but we must forget that result and move on. We've a very real chance of getting several wins on the bounce from next week, so that's something for the players and fans to look forward to.

Some fantastic goals. Welbeck's in particular.
Old 15-11-2008, 18:06   #72
Ziss
The Three Amigos

I heard Sorenson had a bad day?
Old 15-11-2008, 18:15   #73
nath_scfc

Yeah, parried a lot of them. Perhaps should've done better with the first. A lot of our boys did in all honesty. Even so, if we'd have lost that 8-0 and bounced back to beat WBA and Hull then I'd be happy, so that's going to be more important.
Old 17-11-2008, 17:44   #74
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Stoke City are reported to have agreed a deal to bring Ghana international Haminu Dramani to the Britannia Stadium in January.

The young midfielder was poised to move to the Premier League in the summer on an initial six-month loan before a late U-turn by Lokomotiv Moscow saw him remain in the Russian capital.

Reports in Ghana now suggest that a fee of 3million euros has been agreed for Dramani to join the Potters once the transfer window re-opens, with the Russian season due to end later this month

The former Red Star Belgrade and Genclerbirligi midfielder is hopeful that he will be able to realise his ambition of securing a move to England's top flight.

Dramani told skysports.com: "You all know my dream is to play in the Premier League, but I believe the clubs want to do business quietly.

"I am very patient, hopefully my dream will be realised sooner than later. God is in control."
This could be a very good signing Nath. Stoke aren't blessed with many quick wingers ( or any wingers really apart from Lawrence) and he would add something different to the team.

Maybe a midfield of:

Lawrence (when fit)------Olofinjana----Delap--------Dramani

Could move Delap into the middle as I'm not convinced on Diao, Amdy Faye.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2008, 17:50   #75
nath_scfc

Yeah, Haminu was very close until Lokomotiv pulled the plug on the deal. Their Sporting Director wasn't happy with loaning players out mid-season. He was impressive for Ghana and has rave reviews. His versatility could be useful too.

"I am very patient, hopefully my dream will be realised sooner than later. God is in control."
Wonder if he's picking up any Agent Fees?

Salif came in against Liverpool and was superb for a few games, last week and this week though he's seemed very lethargic. Amdy Faye I'm not a fan of really. He's more of a stop-gap though until we can seal Rudi Austin's work permit, reading between the lines.