sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 23-11-2009, 14:29   #16
HypeD
  • Supports: FC Porto

HypeD is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haveraldo View Post
Falcao seems to have filled Lisandro's boots with ease!
no he hasn't.. at least not yet
Lisandro was way more than a goalscorer.. Falcao still has a long way to go to get to Lisandro's level.

HypeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 13:02   #17
Barrote
  • Supports: FCPorto
  • PSN: Pockets-Tricker

Barrote has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBarrote has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBarrote has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBarrote has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBarrote has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBarrote has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBarrote has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

BOOM! Getting this thread back from the dead! i feel like god right now!

Anyways, just thought i could turn this into the official FCPorto thread(instead of creating a new one) and save everyone the bother of seeing my endless posts that no one really cares about on the transfer rumours and pre-season threads :P.

Edit: Might still post my crap on above mentioned threads though, just to get the post count up, everyone knows that post count = forum power....meh
Barrote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 13:15   #18
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

What do you expect for the coming season, Barrote? Do you think Vitor Pereira will slot in well as manager? And are you fed up with us stealing your managers?
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 14:33   #19
Barrote

Barrote has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBarrote has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBarrote has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBarrote has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBarrote has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBarrote has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBarrote has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

First of all, no Joel, im quite fond of chelsea so im not fed up with it at all! How can i be fed up with a club that payed 15M for a manager :P!

As for the upcoming season...i really cant tell yet because our squad isnt the final squad yet. There are players who surely going to go, my guesses being Fernando, Rolando and Alvaro Pereira. but news are going around saying that Falcao could be on his way out too(although i dont believe it yet, not to atletico de madrid anyway), maybe guarin(which actually makes sence since we seem to be trying to sign P.H.Ganso) and maybe even moutinho! which is quite worrying actually. So, as you can see, with so many uncertanties i cant really say how this season will go. I do think we will still win the league(although not with such a wide margin since benfica and sporting seem to be slightly better this year, trust me, sporting will give much to talk about at mid season). We will also go to final 16 of champions league, everything beyond that point will be an added bonus. Even if we can gather all the bits of luck i dont believe of going beyond semi's. As for the taça de portugal and taça da liga, we may win it or not, but i wouldnt make it a big goal this year, not taça da liga anyway.

As for Vitor Pereira, not much new to expect from him. The players know him, seems like a guy who can motivate the players and seems to play the same kind of game as Villas Boas(which is a good thing, instead of getting pulled in by his ego and try to do major changes in the tactics, he prefers to let the players play the way they always did since the beggining of last year).
Now, things i dont like about him. Has a unexplicable passion for ruben michael who is not starting 11 material(who's got to be, in my humble opinion, the 4th option for our ofensive midfield, being the other 3: Guarin, James Rodriguez, and belushi) and also doesnt seem to be very smart on the subs he makes(a problem jesualdo ferreira also had). Hope he can prove me wrong.

Since im at it long and strong i will also like to say that this is an year of adaptation, our signings indicate that we are creating a team for the future! Danilo, Alexsandro, (maybe) Mangala, Iturbe, Kelvin,(and from last year) Otamendi, James Rodriguez. They are players that are 21/22 years old or younger(most of them are younger) and are players which seem to have an enourmous progression margin and will, hopefully, be sold by a high price in the future.

I also think that this will be the year of James Rodriguez, wether will it be in the flancs or in(slighly diferent than usual) the number 10 role we have in FCPorto, europe will be stunned by his performances.

And sorry for the longest post ever btw.

Edit: though on second thought not as long as Amateur's posts :P
Old 10-08-2011, 03:59   #20
Barrote

Also dear fellow, it is said on the newspaper that your club is getting a liking to our alvaro pereira... not getting scared of the 30M euro clause?
Old 15-08-2011, 13:13   #21
Barrote

Defour(for 6M) and Mangala(for 7M) are now Porto players, will sign a 5 year contract in a few hours(if not signed already).

Falcao winkes at Atl. Madrid.
Old 18-08-2011, 22:31   #22
Barrote

Bam! Porto sold Falcao to atletico de Madrid for 40M euro + 7M in objectives and Ruben michael for 5M to atletico de madrid! What an amazing deal haha!
Old 18-08-2011, 22:54   #23
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

So will you buy a Falcao replacement, or do you have one at the club already?
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 23:06   #24
Barrote

Kleber is already in the club and i think he will be at least as good as Falcao in 2 years. We should still buy someone though as Walter is not enough for CL.
Old 21-08-2011, 01:36   #25
Barrote

Porto won 3-1 against Gil Vicente tonight. An awfull game tbh...Referee was awfull, everyone except hulk, moutinho, souza and belushi(and the last three only during the 2nd half) were terrible. Fucile and Varela were particulary bad, which is a serious problem since they were one of the flancs of our team. Varela will be out of the starting 11 once James Rodriguez is on the squad(thank god) that will probably make him step up to his game.

We mus not sell Pereira and Moutinho! we will not survive if this happens! Not in CL nor anywhere.
Old 18-06-2015, 10:24   #26
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Spoiler: 

I've seen worse. The blue part on the sleeves is a tad too thick, the rest is quite good. Oh, and that blue strip over the blue/white stripes on the back was needless. The GK kit is amazing, the best since 2002/04.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2015, 11:13   #27
rebelinho

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 25-06-2015, 10:58   #28
rebelinho

Even worse than the brown one (which is growing on me actually):

Old 25-06-2015, 16:54   #29
rebelinho

Please, make it stop....

Old 02-07-2015, 21:51   #30
rebelinho

Great stuff.

For those who don't know him. Danilo Pereira, portuguese, 22 yo, DMF. Like William Carvalho but slightly worse while being more consistent. I like his style a lot, not quite a Fernando when it comes to defend but much better when it comes to lay the ball off and start the offensive plays.

And he's portuguese.

Did I mention he's portuguese?