PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 03-04-2004, 02:21   #16
wr50l
(un)original

wr50l has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Mcleish to swoop for Scottish star McFadden

Rangers boss Alex McLeish is considering a summer rescue bid to pluck Scotland golden boy James McFadden from Everton’s reserves.

McFadden came off the bench to light up Hampden with a magical solo goal in Wednesday’s dismal 2-1 defeat by Romaina.

And that cameo appearance has whetted the appetite of McLeish who had been tempted to move for McFadden last summer before the youngster quit Motherwell for Merseyside in a £1.5million deal.

But with McFadden struggling to make the grade at Goodison, and McLeish preparing for a mass summer cull of his own squad, the move could be resurrected.

The 20-year-old has featured in just one of Everton’s last 13 games and McLeish plans to monitor McFadden’s situation closely between now and the end of the season.

Should he fail to hold down a regular place in Davie Moyes’ side, McLeish is likely to test the water by register his interest in taking the maverick north for the new season.

A top level Ibrox source said: “Alex has been an admirer of McFadden for some time – in fact he went on record last year to say just how highly he rates him.

“He is obviously aware that the player has fallen out of the first team picture and has not found it easy to adjust to life in the Premiership.

“But Wednesday night’s performance proved the lad still has what it takes.

“If his situation at Everton does not change in the coming weeks then obviously there could be a chance for us to do business.

“But that will also depend on which players leave Ibrox in the summer and how much money is raised.

“Let’s just say at this stage that McFadden is certainly a name that is interesting us.”

Keith Jackson – Daily Record

wr50l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 02:50   #17
wr50l
(un)original

Motherwell away

........................Klos.. .......................
....Hutton......F. de Boer..Moore.....Ball..
.............................. ........................
......................Malcolm. .....................
....Namouchi..Hughes...Rae..Wa lker........
.............................. ........................
......................Thompson ...................

Klos is a cert.

Hutton has played brilliantly for Rangers and Mcleish would rather have him than Ricksen who will not commit to Rangers.
F. de Boer looks to be recovering from his injury and is likely to start.
Moore has no injuries or suspensions and will surely start.
Ball is playing well and has no genuine competition.

Malcolm is proving invaluable now in the holding midfield role.
With both Burke and de Boer injured, Namouchi could be given a game.
Hughes is player of the month for March which shows that he is playing brilliantly for the Rangers midfield.
Rae is also playing brilliantly.
Walker is a youngster who has been playing brilliantly in the under-19s and has been tipped to start ahead of Lovenkrands who has a slight knee injury.

Thompson played brilliantly against Celtic when he came on as a sub, he is a big tall striker who Rangers really need up front.
Old 03-04-2004, 03:39   #18
Alvin

Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

This isn't the official Rangers thread you fucking moron since it isn't endorsed by them. your ability to copy and paste is astounding but I'm sure anyone who gives a damn can find those stories for themselves. I'm looking for an excuse to ban you, feel free to give me one.
Alvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 04:19   #19
wr50l
(un)original

There is an "Official Wolves thread" so why can't there be an "official Rangers thread".
Yes most of the posts in this thread are from the rangersworld website, but they are easier to find here.
Go on ban me, I'd love to see you lose your rights as a mod.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-04-2004, 04:49   #20
Gizmondo

Gizmondo has disabled reputation

Wasn't that a bit harsh Alvin?
Me, being a lazy git found it quite handy.
Gizmondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 06:15   #21
Lisbon67Seville03

Lisbon67Seville03 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldrecord50leagues
Rangers boss Alex McLeish is considering a summer rescue bid to pluck Scotland golden boy James McFadden from Everton’s reserves.

McFadden came off the bench to light up Hampden with a magical solo goal in Wednesday’s dismal 2-1 defeat by Romaina.

And that cameo appearance has whetted the appetite of McLeish who had been tempted to move for McFadden last summer before the youngster quit Motherwell for Merseyside in a £1.5million deal.

But with McFadden struggling to make the grade at Goodison, and McLeish preparing for a mass summer cull of his own squad, the move could be resurrected.

The 20-year-old has featured in just one of Everton’s last 13 games and McLeish plans to monitor McFadden’s situation closely between now and the end of the season.

Should he fail to hold down a regular place in Davie Moyes’ side, McLeish is likely to test the water by register his interest in taking the maverick north for the new season.

A top level Ibrox source said: “Alex has been an admirer of McFadden for some time – in fact he went on record last year to say just how highly he rates him.

“He is obviously aware that the player has fallen out of the first team picture and has not found it easy to adjust to life in the Premiership.

“But Wednesday night’s performance proved the lad still has what it takes.

“If his situation at Everton does not change in the coming weeks then obviously there could be a chance for us to do business.

“But that will also depend on which players leave Ibrox in the summer and how much money is raised.

“Let’s just say at this stage that McFadden is certainly a name that is interesting us.”

Keith Jackson – Daily Record
highly doubt it as he could get as much money as rangers could offer at Celtic or Everton and he is a die-hard tim.
Oh.
Well, replace the word kinda with the word repeatedly and the word dog with son.
Lisbon67Seville03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 06:17   #22
wr50l
(un)original

Celtic have not showed an interest.
Everton could not compete wage wise with Rangers.
And Celtic would struggle as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-04-2004, 23:54   #23
wr50l
(un)original

The review - Motherwell at Fir Park

First half was dominated by Motherwell, until the very end of it when Stephen Hughes managed to place the ball in the bottom corner.
Alex Walker was given his first runout for Rangers and looked impressive.
Final score 1-0 to Rangers.
Referee John Rowbotham had a poor game, pulling out cards for small incidents and not booking players when he should have.

Klos 8/10

Ball 5/10
F. de Boer 8/10
Moore 6/10
Hutton 4/10

Vanoli 3/10
Rae 5/10
Hughes 6/10
Namouchi 5/10

Thompson 3/10
Mols 5/10

subs;
Ross 6/10
Walker 5/10

Old 05-04-2004, 01:58   #24
Flipper the Priest
The Northern Light

Flipper the Priest has disabled reputation

I thought 'Well deserved a point.

Not like United yesterday!!

UNITED!! SHITE!! UNITED!! SHITE!!
Flipper the Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 23:59   #25
Lisbon67Seville03

Quote:
First half was dominated by Motherwell, until the very end of it when Stephen Hughes managed to place the ball in the bottom corner.
Alex Walker was given his first runout for Rangers and looked impressive.
Final score 1-0 to Rangers.
Referee John Rowbotham had a poor game, pulling out cards for small incidents and not booking players when he should have.

Klos 8/10

Ball 5/10
F. de Boer 8/10
Moore 6/10
Hutton 4/10

Vanoli 3/10
Rae 5/10
Hughes 6/10
Namouchi 5/10

Thompson 3/10
Mols 5/10

subs;
Ross 6/10
Walker 5/10
rowbotham was pretty harsh, and thats coming from a celtic fan. 'Well did deserve something out of the game, but all credit to rangers for keeping the title dream alive, however dead that dream may be.
Oh.
Well, replace the word kinda with the word repeatedly and the word dog with son.
Old 06-04-2004, 01:25   #26
Gizmondo

Gizmondo has disabled reputation

We certainly wouldn't have got anything from the game if it weren't for Klos.
Gizmondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 10:00   #27
Lisbon67Seville03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmondo
We certainly wouldn't have got anything from the game if it weren't for Klos.
the title wouldve been mathematically won a long time ago if it werent for stefan klos. hes the only player in the rangers team that would get into Celtic, altho with marshall beginning to show us what he can do that might not be true anymore.
Oh.
Old 06-04-2004, 10:05   #28
wr50l
(un)original

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisbon67Seville03
hes the only player in the rangers team that would get into Celtic, altho with marshall beginning to show us what he can do that might not be true anymore.
Marshall looks good, but you couldn't turn down Klos.
What about Burke, I can't think who you're right winger is, Agathe? If it's Agathe then Burkey could get in, not that he'd want to.

Old 07-04-2004, 00:31   #29
Lisbon67Seville03

Quote:
Marshall looks good, but you couldn't turn down Klos.
What about Burke, I can't think who you're right winger is, Agathe? If it's Agathe then Burkey could get in, not that he'd want to.
i thought burke was a tim. no, agathe moments of magic in european games mean burke really couldnt. burke would maybe make the subs bench but he's much slower and not as tricky as didier. his performance in europe this season has been great at times. as for klos and marshall, in 5 years if marshall is still going the way he is, then the current klos wont get in. but right now i think klos would. not that he will or that he'd want to.
Oh.
Old 07-04-2004, 00:47   #30
wr50l
(un)original

Quote:
i thought burke was a tim.
Burke's dads is a tim, but Burkey himself is a hun.

Quote:
much slower and not as tricky as didier.
Have you seen him dribble. Agathe may have more pace, but Burkey has better control and quicker feet when it comes to dribbling.