PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 06-07-2012, 14:38   #61
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCity View Post
except there is a 3m min. so we have to spend 3m on a 3rd keeper; with more people playing this fantasy season than last that 3m keeper is going to be a real club's 2nd or 3rd keeper. whats the point in that?
Surely you know what I mean? If we had 1m each, obviously the minimum player price wouldn't be 3m. The player values would be reduced, etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."

Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 14:45   #62
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
Surely you know what I mean? If we had 1m each, obviously the minimum player price wouldn't be 3m. The player values would be reduced, etc.
I followed you ok, I knew what you meant. but if we are going to spend 3m or some proportional amount it should be a player we expect to use sometime during the season....not a club's 3rd keeper.
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 14:58   #63
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Perhaps scrap the minimum levy. As for 3rd Keepers, it may prove more useful than you think considering teams rotate. It will certainly allow us to rotate keepers when considering fixtures. Savvy?
Old 06-07-2012, 14:59   #64
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I sort of agree on the 3rd GK argument. The chances of encountering problems with the first two is slim, but it gives you a nice option. Say if two of your GKs are facing each other and there's a fairly equal chance of both conceding, you could pick your third choice, assuming he and his team ain't shit. It also gives us more of a challenge when budgeting our tranfer kitty.

To be honest, I'm not too bothered either way. I'll take what comes and will deal with it.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 16:46   #65
IronCity
Banned

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I'll play with any rules myself as well, just trying to influence them. I should quit bitching and start thinking how to hit the transfer squad button from the CUH 2011-12 season.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:49   #66
IronCity
Banned

Nifty,

how are you going to play it in terms of auction wins. Do we have the option to reject a win and let it go to the next best bidder? For example, I put 9m on three keepers and win all three; obviously I don't want all three but was making sure I won at least one of them.
Old 07-07-2012, 23:11   #67
Cesc Fabregas
  • PSN: Badawy1811

Cesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I think that if someone wants just 2 keepers, he should be able to do so, and if they get injured/suspended then it's his problem and a risk he chose to take. I think that's the best way to go at it but obviously will play either way.

Cesc Fabregas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 23:49   #68
IronCity
Banned

Smink,
I am still a little light on the football lingo so I want to double check. does the below mean that inter squad loans are only for a full season. also, can inter squad loans (or transfers) only occur during the transfer window

Quote:
1.6 Transfers

Transfers are permitted between clubs during transfer windows, but a player can only be registered between two clubs in a season. This includes the loaning of players.

The Transfer windows are:

Summer July - August 31st
Winter January 1st-31st

All windows are in line with actual transfer windows.
Old 07-07-2012, 23:54   #69
Sminky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Smink,
I am still a little light on the football lingo so I want to double check. does the below mean that inter squad loans are only for a full season. also, can inter squad loans (or transfers) only occur during the transfer window
Loans are as agreed between clubs. You might only want to loan someone for half a season.

Emergency loans are the only transfers that can occur outside the window.

Any other transfer occurs during the windows.
Old 07-07-2012, 23:55   #70
IronCity
Banned

ohhh man, new rule I see - rosters 60min before the first kickoff. I'll miss the last second lineups on saturday morning, I will. makes it a bit tougher.
Old 07-07-2012, 23:57   #71
Sminky

Quote:
ohhh man, new rule I see - rosters 60min before the first kickoff. I'll miss the last second lineups on saturday morning, I will. makes it a bit tougher.
Yep, an hour before kick off. The night before would be preferable

I'll be flexible with people in different time zones so worry not.
Old 08-07-2012, 00:08   #72
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Is Nifty going to release his player database?

I found Iron's database very helpful.

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 00:10   #73
Sminky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appswah View Post
Is Nifty going to release his player database?

I found Iron's database very helpful.
I would believe so, its all google doc based so fingers crossed its up in time for Monday when he wants to begin the first set of bidding.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:58   #74
Cesc Fabregas
  • PSN: Badawy1811

Cesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky View Post
Loans are as agreed between clubs. You might only want to loan someone for half a season.

Emergency loans are the only transfers that can occur outside the window.

Any other transfer occurs during the windows.
Can loans be done for a set amount of gameweeks? so during the January Transfer window I can loan say, Bendtner to another user for 5 weeks for example?

Cesc Fabregas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:10   #75
Sminky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesc Fabregas View Post
Can loans be done for a set amount of gameweeks? so during the January Transfer window I can loan say, Bendtner to another user for 5 weeks for example?
As I posted, loans are at the discretion of the two managers. Its entirely up to you.