PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 20-05-2013, 23:30   #301
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Thank you to Iron and Nifty for the kind words. I have to say I didn't actually ever give myself a chance until I hit the top with a couple of weeks to go and then my momentum, fortunately, carried me through, even despite me losing big points every week due to my fear of Arsenal defenders messing up if I played them.

Selling Fellaini to Nifty in January was a gamble, which I though I'd completely fucked up on, as the funds from it were supposed to be used to fund my signings of all the big-name-arrivals into the league on the final day...of which there were none. Still my squad managed to cope. Joe Hart racked up the points in goal, showing he was worth the 15m I'd paid for him. Azpilicueta, Distin, Davies and Enrique gave me guaranteed starters for strong teams in defence (as did Sagna, Koscielny and Mertesacker before I got scared). Though I had no prolific midfielders, Henderson, Hoolahan, Larsson, Diame, Ramsey, Hernandez, Espinoza and N'Zogbia all played their part by consistently starting and getting the odd goal or assist. And up front, Walcott, Carroll and Crouch were dependable sources of goals and assists. Al-Habsi, Pantilimon, Williamson, Scholes, Becchio and Blackman were also present. Overall, I feel this was a real team victory and I'm really delighted with that.

I'd like to also say a huge thank you to Iron for the incredible time and effort he puts in to running this league. His enthusiasm and dedication really has been a driving force behind the success of this competition over the last two years and a big part of the enjoyment that we all get from this fantasy league comes as a result of his hard work.

I'd also like to thank all the teams and managers who competed for making this year's competition such a good experience. My commiserations as well go to Nifty. I think we had a really good fight for the title between two very strong teams, who both would've been worthy winners, depending on which way the fickle pendulum of fate had swung. In the end, I was lucky enough to come out on top, but I look forward to jousting with the team of Nifty, and the teams of everyone else for that matter, next season.

That's all for the time being. Our owner, Mr. Eboue, has told me that he will make a statement about our success in the next few days.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote