Mars92

Mars92 is an unknown

Also you can try this one https://www.national-football-teams.com/national.html

Mars92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2019, 14:42   #47
amedeo17
  • Supports: Rome

amedeo17 is an unknown

yes, I already knew this site, I would like to know how many people are still interested in this project, apart from you and Fabrizzio, before starting to edit Lesotho. those who are still interested in this project type here.
amedeo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2019, 13:23   #48
Mars92

Mars92 is an unknown

Some people don't even know about this thread. You should create thread on Evo-Web or write in our here. There we had so much help from many people to make patch with some fitches such as anthems, new scoreboards, music, TV Logos and much more. Some people don't even know who create teams for PS4 that I edit for PC. Sad about ggdaris' stupid acts, but at least you have some skills to create teams. Should be very pity if we wouldn't get it to the end and spent so much time.
Mars92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2019, 17:17   #49
amedeo17

amedeo17 is an unknown

thanks for the support Mars, but I was referring to the people of this thread on pesgaming who were previously interested (even after ggdaris abandoned the project) and now we don't know. Creating an account on evo-web would take me a long time and I wouldn't be able to check it frequently ... I wait a few more days to see if any feedback comes.
Old 16-11-2019, 17:22   #50
Buckshot

Buckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedeo17 View Post
thanks for the support Mars, but I was referring to the people of this thread on pesgaming who were previously interested (even after ggdaris abandoned the project) and now we don't know. Creating an account on evo-web would take me a long time and I wouldn't be able to check it frequently ... I wait a few more days to see if any feedback comes.
Doubt you will get much feedback for PS4 file in the PC section as most folks with PS4 are not reading post in PC section.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2019, 20:48   #51
kamil-kaze

kamil-kaze is an unknown

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedeo17 View Post
yes, I already knew this site, I would like to know how many people are still interested in this project, apart from you and Fabrizzio, before starting to edit Lesotho. those who are still interested in this project type here.
Hi Amadeo!
I'm interested from the beginning of this project! Thank you for continueing this great stuff!!
kamil-kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 14:23   #52
amedeo17

amedeo17 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
Doubt you will get much feedback for PS4 file in the PC section as most folks with PS4 are not reading post in PC section.
sorry but I am not familiar with this site ... somehow the thread can be moved to the PS4 section or is it necessary to create a new one ?