PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 06-10-2018, 23:53   #46
Tomaem

Tomaem is an unknown

(KITS) Seeking kit creator

Hi! I need some help with creating some updated kits for 2018. I have tried creating myself but it became a mess.
First of all i need the new updated kits for El Nacional in Ecuador. It would also be great if we could make updated kits for other teams aswell.

Tomaem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 18:57   #47
Mattabrown121

Mattabrown121 is an unknown

Faces for career

Just wondering if anyone could make my face for be a legend
Mattabrown121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 20:55   #48
capitalistpig

capitalistpig is an unknown

256x256 generic PES team emblems?

Does anyone know where I can find these fake team emblems in 256x256? PESmaster only has smaller ones that get very pixelated when you enlarge.
capitalistpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 13:38   #49
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schitzophonic View Post
I’ve just made the leap from Xbox to PS4 and am loving it.

Does anyone have a PS4 team export for the 2 original Classic teams, with just the players renamed and not replaced with different ‘MyClub classics’ lineups or anything like that? Preferably the default lineups with just the hidden faces relinked and all the names corrected would be best. Please and thanks!!
Try the one from Pesfan OF, mate.
Old 12-10-2018, 17:53   #50
williegreen8

williegreen8 is an unknown

ted file request

Would anyone be willing to create 16 generic ted files of primarily american players? I'm looking to create the USL I just dont have the time to put into creating. Much appreciated if at all possible.

PS I have kits for all clubs, just need rosters
williegreen8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 18:53   #51
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by williegreen8 View Post
Would anyone be willing to create 16 generic ted files of primarily american players? I'm looking to create the USL I just dont have the time to put into creating. Much appreciated if at all possible.

PS I have kits for all clubs, just need rosters
You never sent me those kits.....PM'd you my email address awhile back.
Buckshot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 23:57   #52
williegreen8

williegreen8 is an unknown

My apologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
You never sent me those kits.....PM'd you my email address awhile back.
My apologies, when I tell you I completely forgot!!!, ima shoot you an email now sir
williegreen8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2018, 01:40   #53
mohammedmmh

mohammedmmh is an unknown

Request option file pes 2019

I needed a way to install an option file pes 2019 without connecting ps4 to the internet
mohammedmmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2018, 19:01   #54
lel-b
  • XBox: BILELCA
  • PSN: BILEL-CA

lel-b is an unknown

Request a Kits

hi
Can anyone help creating this kits for PES 2019?

thank you ...

lel-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 00:36   #55
fizzle786

fizzle786 is an unknown

Smile Federico Macheda FACE

Hey guys,

Can anyone help creating Macheda's face for PES 2019. He was added to the game during the most recent live update where he now plays for Panathinaikos.

Konami did a lazy job and gave him a default face and brown hair!!!

Any help would be gratefully appreciated 🙂
fizzle786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 01:23   #56
marz3d

marz3d is an unknown

Fill in team for KVC MEIRKUGAURT

Hi guys a need a team that will fill in the Konami fake teamKVC MEIRKUGAURT that is located in Asia... I recently found two but SEONGNAM FC is from K-league second tier and found another one but different continent... So I was hoping to see if you guys had an Asia team to fill in or can I just export a team but will it ruin my edits... Have lots of time invested don't want to ruin it guys... Thanks for the help.
marz3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 03:33   #57
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzle786 View Post
Hey guys,

Can anyone help creating Macheda's face for PES 2019. He was added to the game during the most recent live update where he now plays for Panathinaikos.

Konami did a lazy job and gave him a default face and brown hair!!!

Any help would be gratefully appreciated 🙂
Usually things like this will be fixed in the next Data Pack where he'll got his old preset back.
Old 19-10-2018, 11:33   #58
tsukit

tsukit is an unknown

Hello
I’m beginner in editing and I have a problem when I want to import new kit in dds to ftex. By example when I change kit in u0008p1.ftex, the kit is changed for France team but it appears wet and shining. Do you know where is the problem ?
Thanks
tsukit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 21:07   #59
Liam91

Liam91 is an unknown

Hi guys,

Are there any kit creators out there who take kit requests? I have a few classic kits I'd like made from the 2006 World Cup for an Option File I'm currently halfway through making and would greatly appreciate some help with this.

I have done a lot of researching and have found that G2X and Buffon99 released all of the 2006 kits for PES 2017. Sadly, with these links no longer working, would anyone know how to contact either of the above two talented people? Again, any help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers.
Liam91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 21:44   #60
Pippjfreak
  • Supports: Dunfermline Athletic

Pippjfreak has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam91 View Post
Hi guys,

Are there any kit creators out there who take kit requests? I have a few classic kits I'd like made from the 2006 World Cup for an Option File I'm currently halfway through making and would greatly appreciate some help with this.

I have done a lot of researching and have found that G2X and Buffon99 released all of the 2006 kits for PES 2017. Sadly, with these links no longer working, would anyone know how to contact either of the above two talented people? Again, any help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers.
Hey, Buffon99 is still editing over on pesteam.it you might be able to contact him there. He's also on twitter (search buffon99 pesteam)
G2X did have a lot of kits on Cabanaxbox website but he keeps rearranging it all around and I can't find his contact details anymore but it might be worth a look

Pip

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

twitter: @pippjfreak

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pippjfreak is offline   Reply With Quote