PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 01-09-2018, 20:36   #31
CDKitMaker

CDKitMaker has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Full SkyBet Championship completed/uploaded. Gonna take a few days to recover as I made these in 72 hours from scratch, and will tackle Bundesliga/La Liga.

CDKitMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 22:30   #32
Duck No.99
  • Supports: Borussia Dortmund

Duck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDuck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDuck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDuck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDKitMaker View Post
Full SkyBet Championship completed/uploaded. Gonna take a few days to recover as I made these in 72 hours from scratch, and will tackle Bundesliga/La Liga.
Thanks for your great contribution. I really like these kits.

Will you also create the kits of Viktoria Plzen and FK Crvena Zvezda Belgrade?

These are the only two missing teams for a complete Champions League.

I would really appreciate if you could create these kits, too.
Old 01-09-2018, 22:49   #33
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDKitMaker View Post
Thanks a lot!

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 23:08   #34
CDKitMaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck No.99 View Post
Thanks for your great contribution. I really like these kits.

Will you also create the kits of Viktoria Plzen and FK Crvena Zvezda Belgrade?

These are the only two missing teams for a complete Champions League.

I would really appreciate if you could create these kits, too.
Sure thing! I'll add them to the "coming soon" list as a reminder!
Old 02-09-2018, 01:13   #35
champagnepapi
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: EndouAtton

champagnepapi is an unknown

man, as i sad before, your kits are amazing. Great to have you doing this. Just one little thing you might not noticed, kits template has changed this year again, and the difference is in the shorts logos and the visible part of the neck. Here you have the template so you can make your kits even more perfect.

and the thread discussion about this:
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=103660

Keep it up mate! Your work is amazing as always.
champagnepapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:17   #36
champagnepapi

And just another little thing, try to upload your kits in PNG. I don't know if it's just me, but my PES2019 does not recognize the pictures if they are not in PNG. As I said, don't know if it's just me or everyone else.
Old 02-09-2018, 02:19   #37
CDKitMaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by champagnepapi View Post
And just another little thing, try to upload your kits in PNG. I don't know if it's just me, but my PES2019 does not recognize the pictures if they are not in PNG. As I said, don't know if it's just me or everyone else.
I've always made my kits .png files, and I'm uploading via tinypic which I've always used with no problems - so I'm not sure what could be causing that! I can always pack the original files into a .rar file and link it to the thread?

As for the template you provided, thank you for that. I did initially measure the changes using the links in my introductory paragraph so I'm hopeful all areas are where they're supposed to be. With the things such as collars, this was done because I lost the original dimensions and used PESMaster which for some reason makes the collar way bigger than it needs to be - but the important bit of the collar should be in the right place!
Old 02-09-2018, 02:42   #38
martinbuceksc
  • Supports: Manchester United, Msk Senec
  • PSN: martinbuceksc

martinbuceksc is an unknown

Quote:
man, as i sad before, your kits are amazing. Great to have you doing this. Just one little thing you might not noticed, kits template has changed this year again, and the difference is in the shorts logos and the visible part of the neck. Here you have the template so you can make your kits even more perfect.

and the thread discussion about this:
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=103660

Keep it up mate! Your work is amazing as always.
my template....but its from last year....but visible parts are same
martinbuceksc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 09:15   #39
captainsid29

captainsid29 is an unknown

Link

Where is the download link for the championship kits?
captainsid29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 15:48   #40
champagnepapi

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinbuceksc View Post
my template....but its from last year....but visible parts are same
Right... didn't noticed. Anyways, the only problem in CDKitMaker's kits is that the logos on the shorts sometimes are too far from where they should be, and the collars aren't always accurate.
Anyways, as I said before, his kits are awesome. This can help too, is from the same thread I mentioned before.

Old 02-09-2018, 17:20   #41
CDKitMaker

Quote:
Right... didn't noticed. Anyways, the only problem in CDKitMaker's kits is that the logos on the shorts sometimes are too far from where they should be, and the collars aren't always accurate.
Anyways, as I said before, his kits are awesome. This can help too, is from the same thread I mentioned before.

I can't speak for the collars as I don't have a copy of 2019 yet, but the plain PES kit from the thread you linked was exactly the same one I based my templates and kits off of. I moved the club logo up slightly on the shorts because on the template, the club logo is touching the seams. And with the shirt, I based the logo position from PESMaster's kit creator.

I mean, looking on the real life club shop websites, the shorts logos are quite high compared to the seams but if I've got it too far out of place, I'll just wait until teams start releasing 2019/20 kits as I can't be bothered to go and fix the 200 ones posted.
Old 02-09-2018, 18:19   #42
Dabeastmh

Dabeastmh is an unknown

Great work man
Is it possible to make the new Manchester united goal keeper kit
The sky blue one
Dabeastmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 20:40   #43
CDKitMaker

Okay guys, bit of an important update:

Before I started making these kits, I was waiting for the 2019 demo kits to be pulled from the game and posted online, like last year's demo. This was so I could go off of Konami's actual kit files and use them to make accurate templates which in turn would make my kits look proportionately like Konami's, only with extra added details.

The kit files didn't come sooner, meaning I went with the process in my opening post to create my kits. HOWEVER - I've now found the kits from the demo online, and along with a 3D rendering software (i.e., Blender), I can make my kits even more accurate.

This means I'll have to do the dreaded remake of my 200+ current kits, but it also means the remakes will be 100% quality in game. For my new upload process, I will go through all clubs in the game based on manufacturer, meaning bits of every in-game league will be uploaded together (e.g., Adidas clubs uploaded first, then Nike, then Puma, etc. - maybe not in that order). Ultimately it means leagues will take longer to complete, but it will allow me to make teams I haven't made yet (Real, Atletico, Bayern, Dortmund, etc.) quicker.

Thanks for your patience, and I'll be back soon!
Old 02-09-2018, 21:03   #44
andrew741

andrew741 is an unknown

Hello thank you for making good shape
andrew741 is offline   Reply With Quote