PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 02-09-2018, 22:25   #46
biggboii

biggboii is an unknown

New to this site but am I missing something?
Where's the download link?

biggboii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 23:07   #47
martinbuceksc
  • Supports: Manchester United, Msk Senec
  • PSN: martinbuceksc

martinbuceksc is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDKitMaker View Post
Okay guys, bit of an important update:

Before I started making these kits, I was waiting for the 2019 demo kits to be pulled from the game and posted online, like last year's demo. This was so I could go off of Konami's actual kit files and use them to make accurate templates which in turn would make my kits look proportionately like Konami's, only with extra added details.

The kit files didn't come sooner, meaning I went with the process in my opening post to create my kits. HOWEVER - I've now found the kits from the demo online, and along with a 3D rendering software (i.e., Blender), I can make my kits even more accurate.

This means I'll have to do the dreaded remake of my 200+ current kits, but it also means the remakes will be 100% quality in game. For my new upload process, I will go through all clubs in the game based on manufacturer, meaning bits of every in-game league will be uploaded together (e.g., Adidas clubs uploaded first, then Nike, then Puma, etc. - maybe not in that order). Ultimately it means leagues will take longer to complete, but it will allow me to make teams I haven't made yet (Real, Atletico, Bayern, Dortmund, etc.) quicker.

Thanks for your patience, and I'll be back soon!
Google nemanja kits
martinbuceksc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 18:23   #48
Tommyfulf

Tommyfulf is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDKitMaker View Post
Hello there fellow PES/Winning Eleven players! My name is CDKitMaker, and I love to make football related illustrations. I got back into PES last year and became obsessed with the editing side of the game - most notably creating kits.

This thread contains all kits I have made for the 2018/19 season. I aim to make all unlicensed club kits for the game before considering leagues not on the game - though I will consider requests! I would like to thank the PESMaster kit creator(s), as the website allowed me to line up patterns and copy basic fabric dimensions for the kits. I have made my own versions of all kits using the PESMaster layouts as a guide - so a lot of my kits may look like they were made using PESMaster, but they were actually replicated down to the pixel.

I have also used this lovely template, and judging by where the sleeve seams line up on the render on that web page, I have roughly estimated the dimensions of the kits for PES 2019. Certain parts such as the sleeves and socks may be a different size or shape to the template mentioned, but that's because I prefer to work as close as possible to the outlines so I don't accidentally make details end up in the wrong places.

Finally, I have decided to make the home, away, third (where applicable), and two goalkeeper kits - so anyone who wishes to use my kits has a variety to pick from. You are welcome to post my kits elsewhere on two conditions:
  1. You do not modify the kits in any way, shape or form.
  2. You credit the original supplier (me).

I hope you enjoy my work, and thank you for taking time to read this opening novel!

UPDATES: 01/09
  • Full SkyBet Championship added
  • Chelsea 3rd kit added

COMING SOON
  • LA LIGA SANTANDER
  • BUNDESLIGA
  • REST OF EUROPE TEAMS (Including Viktoria Plzen and FK Crvena Zvezda Belgrade)

PREMIER LEAGUE
Spoiler: 

SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP
Spoiler: 

SERIE A

Spoiler: 

Could you possibly remake the licenced teams kits so that they can have the correct captains armbands rather than the horrendous yellow ones they have. I want to play as Arsenal and this would make my game perfect. Thanks your kits are amazing.
Tommyfulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 18:25   #49
P1_Ar97

P1_Ar97 is an unknown

What a Legend ! .. good work !

there's a small part in Man City's third kit that need to be updated which is the nike and "City" logos on the socks .. they are white not purple as you can see here

the rest is perfectly fine .. i hope you update the kit
P1_Ar97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 19:35   #50
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1_Ar97 View Post
What a Legend ! .. good work !

there's a small part in Man City's third kit that need to be updated which is the nike and "City" logos on the socks .. they are white not purple as you can see here

the rest is perfectly fine .. i hope you update the kit
I'm not the creator of the kit but I changed it for you, does this look fine?

EDIT: image removed, see post #56 down below

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):

Last edited by philips_99; 07-09-2018 at 23:58.. Reason: fixing the kit
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 20:40   #51
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Aren't the placement of the logo in the right socks a little off?
Old 07-09-2018, 20:41   #52
Tommyfulf

Tommyfulf is an unknown

Quote:

Could you make the arsenal kit and Liverpool kits with premier league captain armbands so we can get rid of the horrific yellow ones? Or what software do you guys use to make the kits and I can try and do it if you're too busy mate. Thanks
Old 07-09-2018, 20:54   #53
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
Aren't the placement of the logo in the right socks a little off?
Oops I messed up one of the socks, don't even know how, sorry I'll fix it

Old 07-09-2018, 21:00   #54
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyfulf View Post
Could you make the arsenal kit and Liverpool kits with premier league captain armbands so we can get rid of the horrific yellow ones? Or what software do you guys use to make the kits and I can try and do it if you're too busy mate. Thanks
I use paint.net to do the kits.

If you have the original kits of Arsenal and Liverpool you can post it here and I can just replace the armband.

Old 07-09-2018, 22:04   #55
P1_Ar97

P1_Ar97 is an unknown

Quote:

I have edited the kit while waiting for your response lol .. it looks fine now
P1_Ar97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 23:56   #56
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1_Ar97 View Post
I have edited the kit while waiting for your response lol .. it looks fine now
Ok

Anyway, here it is, this time with the correct position of the logos on the socks

Old 08-09-2018, 11:18   #57
Tommyfulf

Tommyfulf is an unknown

Quote:
I use paint.net to do the kits.

If you have the original kits of Arsenal and Liverpool you can post it here and I can just replace the armband.
I don't unfortunately as they are licenced in the game I don't think anyone has bothered yet. Just thought you seem good at editing it wouldn't take you long or rather would take you considerably less time than me haha
Old 08-09-2018, 14:05   #58
philips_99

Quote:
I don't unfortunately as they are licenced in the game I don't think anyone has bothered yet. Just thought you seem good at editing it wouldn't take you long or rather would take you considerably less time than me haha
Kits take quite some time to make, and I don't want to make a kit from scratch just to change the armband, but if I find the kit extracted from the game files I might be able to change the armband.

Old 09-09-2018, 16:12   #59
Tommyfulf

Tommyfulf is an unknown

Quote:
Kits take quite some time to make, and I don't want to make a kit from scratch just to change the armband, but if I find the kit extracted from the game files I might be able to change the armband.
I will try and find the 2018/19 kit update for pes 2018. Would you be able to change it from that file?
Old 10-09-2018, 01:26   #60
philips_99

Quote:
I will try and find the 2018/19 kit update for pes 2018. Would you be able to change it from that file?
Yes I think so