PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 12-09-2018, 13:11   #16
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Renato Augusto (Beijing Guoan)

Renato Augusto Face Build...

Youtube Link (tonight)

Face Packs can be downloaded from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews

Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 13:41   #17
tomassi

tomassi has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonyc1977 View Post
Renato Augusto Face Build...

Youtube Link (tonight)

Hi Anthony, do you have any more information about the relinking of player faces from PES 2018? Specifically who is releasing them and when? And do you know how it's done for PS4, as I'd be interested in trying to do it myself if that would speed anything up?
tomassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 11:03   #18
Antonyc1977

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Youth Legends ITALIA - Now Available

Here is the first of many "Youth Legends" Packs.
These packs will enrich your PES 2019 Master League.
The file imports over the top of the Italy NT. The players will drop straight into your Create Player section.

Face Builds include:
Inzaghi
Baggio
Pirlo
Zambrotta
Materazzi
Nesta
Cannavaro
Toni

Official Players:
Maldini
Del Piero

All players are 17 YEARS OLD and have their Motions (taken from previous PES games), Skills and Stats which are accurately adjusted using a unique formula so the players develop into the Superstars they once were.

Available now at www.pescustomfaces.com

Available now at www.pescustomfaces.com

All players will be added to YouTube Channel This is Thursday Gaming within the next week or two.

Old 16-09-2018, 12:23   #19
vinnie07
  • Supports: The Rangers
  • PSN: vinnie08

vinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
This is a player for the Master League Euro Youth Squad.
17 Years Old, Carvalho's stats are specially reduced so that he develops into a 87-89 Rated CB. But he will require plenty of playing time.

This is a new range of players I will be making for PES 2019. It's time to replace the crappy ML Youth Players with some talent!

https://youtu.be/OdHIjKHFC94

https://youtu.be/OdHIjKHFC94
This is an excellent idea! Do you have anymore that can help us create ML youth players more realisticlly?
vinnie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 10:19   #20
Antonyc1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie07 View Post
This is an excellent idea! Do you have anymore that can help us create ML youth players more realisticlly?
Yes mate. The first Player Pack has just been released. It's the Italy Youth Legends.

Next up is Brazil Youth Legends followed by England Youth Legends and France Youth Legends.

I'll be doing a Other British & ROI Youth Legends Pack who will include:
17 Year Old:
Giggs
Roy Keane
Robbie Keane
Robbie Savage
Colin Hendry
Dalglish (official)
Ian Rush (official)
Neil Lennon
Shay Given (official - relinked face)
Gary Speed

Old 17-09-2018, 11:38   #21
beginner

beginner is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastbeginner is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastbeginner is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastbeginner is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Yes mate. The first Player Pack has just been released. It's the Italy Youth Legends.

Next up is Brazil Youth Legends followed by England Youth Legends and France Youth Legends.

I'll be doing a Other British & ROI Youth Legends Pack who will include:
17 Year Old:
Giggs
Roy Keane
Robbie Keane
Robbie Savage
Colin Hendry
Dalglish (official)
Ian Rush (official)
Neil Lennon
Shay Given (official - relinked face)
Gary Speed
Great Idea!

But what about these relinked faces?
Can't wait

beginner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 12:12   #22
Antonyc1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginner View Post
Great Idea!

But what about these relinked faces?
Can't wait
Re-Linked Faces I am still waiting on. I'm not sure, but I think the faces will be released with PES Universe's Classic Option Files... Not 100% sure though.

Old 17-09-2018, 15:47   #23
Bi-One
  • Supports: Real Madrid, Arminia Bielefeld
  • XBox: xxx1988Chrisxxx

Bi-One has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Bi-One has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Bi-One has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Here is the first of many "Youth Legends" Packs.
The file imports over the top of the Italy NT. The players will drop straight into your Create Player section.

All players are 17 YEARS OLD and have their Motions (taken from previous PES games), Skills and Stats which are accurately adjusted using a unique formula so the players develop into the Superstars they once were.

www.pescustomfaces.com

All players will be added to YouTube Channel This is Thursday Gaming within the next week or two.
is it possible to get these formulas as an xbox one-player? its a very nice idea!
Bi-One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 16:16   #24
Antonyc1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi-One View Post
is it possible to get these formulas as an xbox one-player? its a very nice idea!
It is a nice idea, thanks!

Okay, so my Ronaldo is a 17 Year Old version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE5-zec3Zak&t=159s

From now on I'll title my videos "Youth Legend" if they are the 17 Year Old version of themselves. So look out for them on my channel.

Old 27-09-2018, 19:59   #25
Antonyc1977

Drogba & Lampard - Youth Legends

Hi Everyone

Didier Drogba & Frank Lampard Face Builds, Stats, Motions etc...

Here are two Legendary players for you to add to your Master League Youth Squad. These two players will be an huge assets and will no doubt help you achieve 1st Place in ANY league! Within 2-3 seasons of continuous playing time, these players will be SUPERSTARS!!!

https://youtu.be/TVb_4FSOJtE

https://youtu.be/TVb_4FSOJtE

Old 28-09-2018, 13:56   #26
Antonyc1977

Youth Legends ENGLAND - Now Available

This is the 2nd Player Pack.
The file imports over the top of the England NT. The players will drop straight into your Create Player section.

All players are 17 YEARS OLD and have their Motions (taken from previous PES games), Skills and Stats which are accurately adjusted using a unique formula so the players develop into the Superstars they once were. Some players are re-linked from PES 2018 as well as 2019 Legends (credit to Junior Mantis) and Face Builds by me!

www.pescustomfaces.com

www.pescustomfaces.com

Old 29-09-2018, 09:53   #27
Antonyc1977

Zlatan Ibrahimovic v2 - Face Build

Zlatan v2...

https://youtu.be/epO16lqPlHE

https://youtu.be/epO16lqPlHE

Old 30-09-2018, 12:05   #28
faszarolcsi
  • Supports: Bayern, Arsenal

faszarolcsi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.faszarolcsi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.faszarolcsi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Hello there!
You made some really nice faces.
Can I request Tadanari Lee from Urawa Red Diamonds?
I miss his preset face from PES 2019.

Thank you.
faszarolcsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 09:07   #29
Antonyc1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by faszarolcsi View Post
Hello there!
You made some really nice faces.
Can I request Tadanari Lee from Urawa Red Diamonds?
I miss his preset face from PES 2019.

Thank you.
I'll take a look. I have a lot of requests already, but I'll see if I can squeeze him in!

Old 01-10-2018, 09:16   #30
Antonyc1977

Youth Legends BRAZIL - Now Available

Another Player Pack - Brazil Youth Legends, includes face builds for:
Juninho Pernambucano
Maicon
Kaka
R9

Preset Faced Players for
Julio Cesar
Maxwell
Cafu
Roberto Carlos
Romario
Ronaldinho
Bebeto.

All players include their Stats, Physique, Motions and Personal Details.
All players are specially adapted using a unique formula to be a Youth Player for Master League. After two or three seasons of continuous playing in the Master League, these players will be become the Superstars they once were!

Now Available at www.pescustomfaces.com

Now Available at www.pescustomfaces.com

The Player Face Builds & Stats will be added to the YouTube Channel: This is Thursday Gaming in the near future.