PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 14-11-2011, 14:05   #136
myzer2005
  • Supports: West Ham United

myzer2005 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.myzer2005 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.myzer2005 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUE4LIFECFC View Post
yeap i think that's it
Working on your emblem now dude.
Will be using the chelseas lion you provided me with.

Did you want the team nme or abbreviation within the emblem?
myzer2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 14:50   #137
myzer2005

myzer2005 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.myzer2005 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.myzer2005 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Here is what I have so far mate...

Emblem Desgin
Old 14-11-2011, 16:21   #138
mrgametight
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Xusemagru

mrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by myzer2005 View Post
GuilleReal - Kit is ready dude. Hope you like.

Alternate PS3 logo Kit

Mrgametight, will work on it after everything else dude. Hope thats cool!

Spenny, glad you like buddy! Will work on kits etc in a bit... just wanna clear this work load haha.
But of course I saw the huge list of things to do lol whenever you get a chance.
mrgametight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 17:26   #139
myzer2005

Hells Kitchen Emblem resized to game dimensions:

Emblem Resized

Kit Version One
Kit Version Two

As for the red, I think it would be better if you added the colour in game, as I can't get the exact colour to make with the in-game editing.
So its easier for me (and you) if the kit is transparant.
Old 14-11-2011, 17:41   #140
myzer2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larseiz View Post
cool!
can i req Home Kit Two - Black Trims
but replace nike with adidas logo? thanks!
Done:

PS3 Addidas kit
Old 14-11-2011, 20:00   #141
mrgametight

mrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgametight View Post
Im back with another request. I need this badge with 5 stars now instead of just 3 and then placed on a shirt with an adidas logo. both kits are plain so just need the emblem and logo on there. For HOME kit emblem is on the right, adidas on the left of the shirt. for AWAY kit emblem is on the LEFT and you can put adidas on the right. thanks

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...Jt3J8qPq-Zzl0g
Forgot to add that I need one for the GK as well and that requires white stars above the emblem as the gk kit is black. emblem is on the right side white adidas on the left for the gk kit.
Old 14-11-2011, 20:07   #142
myzer2005

Quote:
Forgot to add that I need one for the GK as well and that requires white stars above the emblem as the gk kit is black. emblem is on the right side white adidas on the left for the gk kit.
No sponsers for the kit?
Old 14-11-2011, 20:44   #143
mrgametight

Quote:
No sponsers for the kit?
No my old high school team that i played on, so did my brother. So i recreated my brothers team who one the first championship for the school. the school just won their 5th this past weekend so i need to update his teams kits lol. They have the chest number on their kits.

Oops I forgot their kit maker is Nike not adidas sorry about that.
Old 14-11-2011, 21:00   #144
myzer2005

There is the emblem for you

Emblem Finished

Home Kit
Away Kit
GK Kit
Old 14-11-2011, 21:32   #145
GuilleReal

GuilleReal is an unknown

Incredible work mate, but in my second away kit you did the same as the first one, look at them they are the same xDD, I just want the ps3 sponsor without lines in backrgound and those stuff , when you can dont worry mate, you have a lot of work, thanks!
GuilleReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 21:44   #146
myzer2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuilleReal View Post
Incredible work mate, but in my second away kit you did the same as the first one, look at them they are the same xDD, I just want the ps3 sponsor without lines in backrgound and those stuff , when you can dont worry mate, you have a lot of work, thanks!
So you want nothing on the kit except the PS3 sponser and adidas logos?
Old 14-11-2011, 21:48   #147
myzer2005

Like this?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...PES/newkit.png
Old 14-11-2011, 22:20   #148
mrgametight

Quote:
There is the emblem for you

Emblem Finished

Home Kit
Away Kit
GK Kit
thanks again man as always top notch work...i still cant give you a thumbs up yet i need to spread the love still apparently lol
Old 14-11-2011, 22:28   #149
myzer2005

Quote:
thanks again man as always top notch work...i still cant give you a thumbs up yet i need to spread the love still apparently lol
Haha no worries mate!
Glad you like them though!
Old 14-11-2011, 23:44   #150
GuilleReal

GuilleReal is an unknown

Quote:
So you want nothing on the kit except the PS3 sponser and adidas logos?
Yeah! and if you caaaan one kit with little squares (red or black) like chelsea away kit, and thats all (:
GuilleReal is offline   Reply With Quote