PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 17-07-2005, 13:08   #1
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

PESInsight Fantasy League 2005/06

Starts August 13th
What Is Fantasy Football?
Ever shook your head at a team sheet, tactics or formation? Ever said to your friends, "I could do better than that"? Well this game is your chance to show friends and colleagues just how much you know about the beautiful game. Fantasy Football is the game of dream teams, based firmly in the reality of the Barclays Premiership. As a Fantasy Manager, we don't ask you to pull on your football boots, simply pick a first 11 from your squad of 15 and sit back as they earn real-time points for saves, clean sheets, assists and goals.

Whether you're a loyal fan of Aston Villa or Arsenal, you will soon find yourself cheering on the likes of Birmingham and Chelsea, depending on which players are likely to earn your team the most points. If your 100 million worth of players are not performing on the pitch, you always have the option of transfers or changing formation to accommodate the point earners. It's a game of skill, and not just for the players you choose. Fantasy Managers must keep a close eye on the fixture list and injured players to have any chance of winning, whether you're competing for the big prize or against your friends, it's all about points for performance.

Why Fantasy Premier League?
Fantasy Premier League is free and unique to premierleague.com. The game is highly addictive and interactive, as is the real Premier League and no place for the part-time Manager. Your team can be administered from your PC or via WAP on your mobile phone or PDA, so you never need to miss a last minute formation change or transfer. The transfer market is affected by how many Managers have bought or sold a certain player, so your team and its players will change in value during the course of a season. Our advanced interface means all the player statistics you'll ever need, including player profiles, are at hand to help you make those buying and selling decisions.

Player scores update in real-time, so you can see your points total change as a match progresses. At the end of the match, bonus points are awarded to players who are judged to have played an excellent game, as well as double points for whoever you appoint as your team captain. If one of your team doesn't feature, bench players will automatically be substituted onto the field of play. League tables are updated soon after the last game of the day, so you can quickly check how you've fared. Managers can also create their own Private Leagues for friends or work colleagues, which add an additional competitive edge to the game.

Prizes
1st Prize: The Fantasy Premier League champion will win a VIP trip to a Barclays Premiership match featuring a team of your choice. The prize includes 2 nights' hotel accommodation, pre-match meal, match tickets, all transfers and £250 spending money.

Monthly Prizes: To be confirmed.

Join up here

By the way, my team is Norway United

When you join the league, please state your team name in this thread.

Sorry, but there were too many people that didn't do this last year ^ Teams that have unknown managers will be removed from the league.

Code for joining league: Sign-Ups are now closed

Also, if you join now and pick a team, you can change your players as often as you like before August 13th without using up any points.

Teams: (for reference)
Team Name - Manager Name
Norway United – Phatmann2003
Sean giants – henryrules
Bonzo’s Bitches - Lorenzinho
Dowie’s Trousers – Stevie baby
MrTaylor'sBarmyArmy! – kallum
Galacticos – woodsy
The Kop – davefitz87
Castellon CF – highway penguin
London United – Zygalski
Don Al Kilani's – Lami
RC Combine Harvester – Yossi
FC East Ham – yusuf eeli
Liverpaul - Paul B
The Penguins FC - ?
The Super Bears - 50!
Dynamo Kebab - Nath_scfc
Winning Eleven - Harry-Kewell
ferdilicious - ersen
Helsinki King's - Teekay
Bluenose X1 - huw140269
WEmaniacs- heyburt
Newell's Old Boys - Gary G
cfc champs 05 - SouthDorsetBlue
Adams Allstars - priestley180
PangTong FC - Pang Tong
Glasgow Arsenal - Penyon
chelsea11 - chelsea11
Kung Fu Soccer FC - Nturtle
KFC Fingerlickinton - t1000v2.0
The Liechtensteiners - liechtenstein jim
Babylon Lions - Mussav
WALKERS WONDERS - markanddawn
Chilli Penguins FC - metallic k
Joel Utd - shanazar
Los Galactico's - Los Galactico
PCS Footballers - CtrlAltDel
Badgermen - Badgerman
pearsons11 - S-D-P
Red Champs - thebeast2020
schizophreniacs 2.0 - oOoGedoOo
Proper Pig United - The Dubes
slatechester utd - stinkface
gryffindor magicians - ?[/B][/COLOR]
InterXI - Rangers_Fureva
charlie9 - charlie9
Del Boy's Champions - Del Boy
The Erotic Poets - svendust
The Firm - Gunplay
Club BOCA - Haribo
Arsenal - jthk2004
Hit Squad - hitmanuk2k
Liverpool F.C - The Rafalution
unknown? - boro4eva
Team Holland - barryvs
---------------------
Newcomers:
dK1NGs - K.1.N.G.
The One and Only - ..:Hunter:..

Hall of Fame:
Managers of the week:
GW1:Stevie Baby (63 pts)
GW2: Removed from League
GW3: jthk2004 (68 pts)
GW4: jthk2004 (61 pts)
GW5: dee-dee (64 pts)
GW6:Yossi (65 pts)
GW7: Akineye (78 pts)
GW8: Akineye/boro4eva (77 pts)
GW9: boro4eva (101 pts)
GW10: Del Boy (62 pts)
GW11: boro4eva (87 pts)
GW12: jthk2004 (85 pts)
GW13: charlie9 (71 pts)
GW14: o0oGedo0o (91 pts)
GW15: t1000v2.0 (72 pts)
GW16: Del Boy (95 pts)
GW17: woodsy (71 pts)
GW18: Liechenstein Jim (80 pts)
GW19: Stevie Baby (67 pts)
GW20: o0oGedo0o (70 pts)
GW21: woodsy (63 pts)
GW22: reece (85 pts)
GW23: yusuf eeli (74 pts)
GW24: ..: Hunter :.. (64 pts)
GW25: nath_scfc (83 pts)
GW26: ..: Hunter :.. /-Deki (89 pts)
GW27: jthk2004 (82 pts)
GW28: Mussav (66 pts)
GW29: Paul B (92 pts)
GW30: jthk2004 (69 pts)
GW31: jthk2004/barryvs (80 pts)
GW32: Badgerman (72 pts)
GW33: thebeast2020 (76 pts)
GW34: Badgerman (76 pts)
GW35: jthk2004 (87 pts)
GW37: Top Gun (96 pts)
GW38: Del Boy (78 pts)

Managers of the Month:
August: priestley180 (212 pts)
September: Joint Award: Lami, Penyon (160 pts)
October: boro4eva (319 pts)
November: jthk2004 (214 pts)
December: woodsy (352 pts)
January: yusuf eeli (207 pts)
February: hitmanuk2k (214 pts)
March: jthk2004 (255 pts)
April: Badgerman (386 pts)
May: Del Boy (78 pts)

Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2005, 13:17   #2
Gary G

Gary G is an unknown

I think I'll wait til the transfer window closes, I'll definitely join though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gary G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2005, 14:54   #3
Harry-Kewell

Harry-Kewell has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary G
I think I'll wait til the transfer window closes, I'll definitely join though.
Yeah, I'm gonna do the same. I already have some idea as to whom I'm going to pick but I'm just going to wait for the transfer window to close because if players like Figo, Ballack and Anelka join Premiership then I may have to do some rethinking.
Old 17-07-2005, 19:04   #4
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Code for joining the PESInsight league: 5184-1577

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 17-07-2005, 19:06   #5
Lorenzinho
  • XBox: LorenzoMuse

Lorenzinho has disabled reputation

Yup. I'll wait for the transfer window to finish but i'll definitely join this year!
Most hated people right now: Raymond Domenech, Lassana Diarra
Lorenzinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2005, 19:08   #6
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

By the way, you can sign in using last years username if you were in the competition last year .

Old 17-07-2005, 19:27   #7
kallum
Tethlon.

kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Phatts, I'll sign up now...I'll post my name when I've done so...
kallum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2005, 19:45   #8
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

Just so you know, you can make as many alterations to your team as you like, before august 13th, so if you make a team of 15 then e.g. ballack comes to the premiership and you want him in your team, you can still change it without incurring any points deducted.

Old 17-07-2005, 21:55   #9
Stevie Baby
Village Idiot
  • XBox: IsaBenBen

Stevie Baby has disabled reputation

Team selection is hard, I'm 10m in the red with 2 forwards left to pick..

My team is Dowie's Trousers - At least it will be when I'm done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloquay
You're such a dear Stevie. You're the only mortal being who can turn a cardboard room into a garden of erotic fantasy and spiffing ectasy
Stevie Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2005, 21:56   #10
Top Gun
  • XBox: Zodiac19

Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

i have joined now it should be fun.

Top Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2005, 21:57   #11
Top Gun

Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

i forgot my team name is the sean giants.

Old 17-07-2005, 22:13   #12
Stevie Baby
Village Idiot
  • XBox: IsaBenBen

Stevie Baby has disabled reputation

My team is finalised now and in the Insight league - Dowie's Trousers, dont forget it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloquay
You're such a dear Stevie. You're the only mortal being who can turn a cardboard room into a garden of erotic fantasy and spiffing ectasy
Stevie Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2005, 22:14   #13
Top Gun

can i put my team in that league please.

Old 17-07-2005, 22:23   #14
Top Gun

i have just seen the code and have joined the league.

Old 17-07-2005, 22:55   #15
kallum
Tethlon.

kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Right here's my team:

Team Name: "MrTaylor'sBarmyArmy!"

Strip: Plain Black Shirt/Shorts/Socks.

Squad:

GK's: Peter Cech and David James.

DF's: ... De Zeeuw, Andy Todd, John Terry (Captain), Zat Knight and Linvoy Primus.

MF's: Wayne Routledge, Frank Lampard, Morten Gamst Pedersen, Ronnie Wallwork and Gary Flitcroft.

ST's: Thierry Henry Marcus Bent and Clinton Morrison.

I've just joined the League. And I don't car eif ya'll can see my team...if I wasn't meant to do so anyway.

You guys are in for it. .

PS: Bonzo, I love your team's name!

EDIT:

C'MON LADS! LET'S HAVE SOME MORE TEAMS EH?
kallum is offline   Reply With Quote