PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Who will don the Maillot Jaune in Paris?
Cadel Evans 3 75.00%
Frank Schleck 0 0%
Bradley Wiggins 1 25.00%
Thomas Voeckler 0 0%
Jurgen Van Den Broeck 0 0%
Vincenzo Nibali 0 0%
Ryder Hesjedal 0 0%
Levi Leipheimer 0 0%
Alberto Contador in some sort of cunning disguise... 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2014, 04:00   #76
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Jens Voigt sat at the U.S. commentary booth after the ride. that dude is a rip, he will have a career in cycling commentary for sure if he wants it. His best lines - I'm not 30 anymore, and tomorrow will not be sponge cake.

Last edited by IronCity; 07-07-2014 at 04:18..
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 12:04   #77
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Didn't bother going to see the Tour in any of the 2 Yorkshire stages. Watched some of it on TV though.

A lot of locals have been hoarding the roads, which can become particularly problematic on some of the windy country roads in and around the Yorkshire dales.
Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 02:43   #78
IronCity
Banned

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I did no pre-reading of the Tour due to the WC, and had no idea Wiggins was snubbed the way he was. That guy could have been a 3 time winner.

I don't know how this will end (watching the evening replay) but I will say without question that after Lance, Thomas Voekler has been my favorite rider of the tour over the years. Tonight adds to that.
Old 09-07-2014, 17:13   #79
IronCity
Banned

If Contador takes the lead now without any challengers I am done with the tour this year

Also, looking for confirmation that Froome crashed on the cobblestones. If so, and really irregardless, the Tour directors should smarten up and remove that leg of the tour from any future rides. I am not entertained by biker crashes. This isn't Nascar

Last edited by IronCity; 09-07-2014 at 17:33..