PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 12-10-2011, 17:56   #61
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath_scfc View Post
Bammers, Renshaw has gone to Rabobank as their lead guy. He'll win some stages next year. He's an excellent rider.

Sky are a huge team with a massive budget, I personally think they can fight on various fronts. Furthermore, Cav will want to get that Olympic medal which eluded him in Beijing, and with Brailsford managing Sky and GB, he's more likely to be able to balance things out better.

It does have a touch of the LeBron/Miami about it, but (Cleveland ) Cav's a stand-up guy so it's less of a bitter tasting switch.
one of my favorite moments in sports that didn't have to do with one of my teams was seeing Miami lose the finals. oh you were so close Lebron, so close, but fail you did.

IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 09:15   #62
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Yeah, as a Nuggets fan I tend to dislike Dallas (Mark Cuban, dickwad) but even I was loving the Finals. Dirk was simply phenomenal.
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 20:18   #63
IronCity
Banned

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Most everyone may have already heard that Contador was officially stripped of his 2010 tour win and Andy Schleck considered the victor. Only took 568 days to figure this out.

feel bad for Andy, not a fun way to don the yellow.
Old 06-02-2012, 20:23   #64
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I feel bad for Contador. Think he's innocent.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 20:30   #65
IronCity
Banned

I might feel for Contador if he won my more than 39 seconds in that race. ha ha.

I used to feel bad for Landis, as he decried his innocence over and over again, but then he crushed my trust when he finally admitted he doped.
Old 07-02-2012, 00:58   #66
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

In the same way that I don't really see Oscar Pereiro Sio as the 2006 Tour winner, I don't think I'll be able to see Andy Schleck as the 2010 Tour winner. In a way, it's a bit of a shame too, as 2010 was, after 2011, the best Tour I've seen and the battle between Contador and Schleck, who were just far better than anyone else, was genuinely intriguing and brilliant to watch. Although Contador is a huge twat, I don't really see why he would knowingly dope, when he was already the best cyclist in the world. Especially in this day and age, where the doping controls are so strict, the punishments so severe and the sport, for the most part, clean.

I think Mark Cavendish summed things up best on twitter:

Quote:
Regardless of the outcome for Contador, I just wish, for the sake of our sport & everyone in it, that a decision had been made sooner.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 15:41   #67
IronCity
Banned

I really do think they all dope. Only because if your competition is doing it you are almost forced to do it. its a matter of getting caught or not. The circumstantial and uninstantiated evidence surrounding Armstrong has always been so heavy and widespread. I don't think Floyd Landis would purposely try to take Armstrong down; he wanted to so how broad doping actually is after he finally admitted it. I have just become so jaded - doesn't take away my enjoyment of the sport until they get caught.
Old 23-03-2012, 16:41   #68
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Just heard that Dave Brailsford is gonna make Cavendish and Wiggins prioritize the Olympics over the Tour de France.

Makes me sick.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2012, 16:50   #69
IronCity
Banned

I don't think that will hurt sprinters like it would mountain men. Sprinters are training the same way no matter what.