PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Will Mourinho bring the Holy Grail(CL) back home?
Of course he will 22 43.14%
Not a chance 17 33.33%
Not this year but next 10 19.61%
He wont last the season 2 3.92%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2004, 07:59   #16
Highway Penguin

Highway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

The Legends of Real Madrid

Juanito ALONSO
AMANCIO Amaro
Gregorio BENITO
Manolín BUENO
Emilio BUTRAGUEÑO
José Antonio CAMACHO
Miguel Porlan CHENDO
Alfredo DI STÉFANO
Ricardo GALLEGO
Francisco GENTO
Ramón Moreno GROSSO
HUGO SÁNCHEZ
Juan Gómez JUANITO
Enrique MATEOS
José Miguel González Martín del Campo MÍCHEL
MIGUEL ÁNGEL González
Luis MOLOWNY
Miguel MUÑOZ
Enrique Pérez ''PACHÍN"
Manuel Fernández PAHÍÑO
Ferenc PUSKAS Biro
Jacinto QUINCOCES
Héctor RIAL
Isidoro SAN JOSÉ Pozo (Nuevo)
Manuel SANCHIS Hontiyuelo
Manuel SANCHIS Martínez
José Emilio SANTAMARÍA
Carlos SANTILLANA
Juan SANTISTEBAN
Jorge VALDANO
Manuel VELAZQUEZ
José María ZÁRRAGA
Ignacio ZOCO

Anyone think anyone else should be added?

Highway Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 11:19   #17
Eric88

Eric88 is an unknown

Maybe I'm blind but I don't see Fernando Hierro in your list. For me he really should be there...

There are many clubs on the world, but only one Real Madrid...
Eric88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 19:21   #18
Highway Penguin

Highway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

He hasn't stopped playing, so I have't added him. When he retires I shall. I would never forget him.
Old 08-08-2004, 02:53   #19
Mussav
Legendry Member

Mussav has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Mussav has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Real thread im IN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AC Milan + Real Madrid

my websites

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

reopened!!!
Mussav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 02:56   #20
Highway Penguin

lol. Not many people have posted, but maybe some are reading it just for fun. I am waiting for some more news. It takes a bit to translate stuff since I am not fluent....yet. So if some of things that I post are out of date by a day or two that is why.
Old 08-08-2004, 03:02   #21
Mussav
Legendry Member

Mussav has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Mussav has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Nice work highway penguin
thanks for all this stuff

AC Milan + Real Madrid

my websites

|

reopened!!!
Old 08-08-2004, 03:05   #22
Highway Penguin

No problem.

The only this is that I can't remember all of the transfers, do you happen to have them?
Old 08-08-2004, 03:22   #23
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Minof loves Madrid next to his heart, you should talk to him about stuff, as he's bound to have a few little things you might wanna add.

P.S. I can see a lot of great work Its a credit to ya and I think the Mods should give you a reward (like they said they would ) for such a fine thread.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." — Meyyappan

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 04:12   #24
Highway Penguin

lol Thanks Dundons. It would be nice if more people liked them, but a lot of people on this board are more into English Teams. Kinda sucks. I think I'll as Minof if he has anything I should add. Thanks.
Old 08-08-2004, 16:32   #25
Mussav
Legendry Member

i heard Real Madrid want Roony

AC Milan + Real Madrid

my websites

|

reopened!!!
Old 08-08-2004, 18:56   #26
Highway Penguin

Ya, that is stupid. They don't need him, Perez is a bad president in my mind. What about you.

I am going to post updates of the Real Madrid B team verse someone in 5 minutes.
Old 08-08-2004, 19:13   #27
Highway Penguin

Real Madrid B -

Real Madrid B got it's second defeat of the preseason by Alicante - 1-0. Lopez's men's tries could not make it into the back of the net, they did come up on goal a few times but missed, but Alicante's Sendoa made the only goal of the match. Even though they were on home field advantage (the same one where the first team went up against Getafe) it was not in their favor for the madridistas.

Real Madrid B was left without Cobeño; Palencia, Walls, Angelo, Sergio; Oaks, Adrián, Javi Garci'a, Barral; Jurado and Alex Perez.

The conclusion of the encounter, Lopez Caro was satisfied with the work made: "In spite of the defeat, the men have shown desire and I cannot reproach anything to them. We will be improving, surely ". The madridista technician valued what Alicante did.

Real Madrid C -
Real Madrid C added their second defeat of the preseason. They fell to Numancia 1-0. They had a tie with Alcoron, for the fans it was very interesting to watch. It was a brilliant match.
Old 08-08-2004, 19:21   #28
Highway Penguin

Wisla Cracovia VS Warsaw

The Wisla Cracovia, rival of Real Madrid in the third previous round of Liga de Campeones, has won with clarity agianst the Poland Warsaw (4-0) in a domestic match, with which showed the same confronts of the European shock. The Wisla, before 9,000 spectators, were favored because of the first goal in the first half, but then were sentenced by the last three goals in the second half.

Henryk Kasperczak aligned from exit to Majdan, Szymkowiak, Baszczynski, Mijailovic, Glowacki, Gorawski, Zurawski, Uche, Cantoro, Frankowski and Klos.

Goals -
Udarevic (m.29)
Miroslaw Szymkowiak (m.56)
Tomasz Frankowski (m.67 and m.73)
Old 08-08-2004, 19:44   #29
Teekay
Human After All

Teekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Nice team thread! You have really used time for this 1.

Teekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 20:16   #30
Highway Penguin

Thanks man. If you get any news that isn't up please feel free to add it.