PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Will Mourinho bring the Holy Grail(CL) back home?
Of course he will 22 43.14%
Not a chance 17 33.33%
Not this year but next 10 19.61%
He wont last the season 2 3.92%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2004, 14:05   #31
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Their strongest line-up:

***Staring 11***

_________Casillas_________

__M.Salgado__Samuel__I.Helguer a__R.Carlos__

__________Vieira__________

_____Figo____Raul____Zidane___

____Ronaldo_____Morientes___

***Substitutes***

Cesar
Guti
R.Bravo
Solari
Pavon
Beckham
Borja

Iker Casillas in goal.

Back four of Salgado, Carlos, Samuel and Helguera.

One defensive midfielder in Vieira.

Attacking midfield of Raul in the centre, Figo on the right wing, and Zidane playing on the left.

An alternative is to play Raul as a left winger, as to allow Zidane his favourite spot "in the hole", but not sure whether he is suitable there.

Raul shouldn't be the front two because he's not a "predator" like Ronaldo and Morientes are. He's only got 11 league goals and 2 Champions League goals last season.

So a forward strikeforce of two predators, Morientes and Ronaldo.

What are your opinions?

Figо10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 18:43   #32
Mussav
Legendry Member

Mussav has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Mussav has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

do you know Vieira number ? plesae

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AC Milan + Real Madrid

my websites

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

reopened!!!
Mussav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 18:44   #33
Darth Daft

Darth Daft has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mussav
do you know Vieira number ? plesae
whoa there mate, he hasnt even signed yet!

Darth Daft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 18:46   #34
Ogopa Djz
  • XBox: Macko54

Ogopa Djz has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figo10™
Their strongest line-up:

***Staring 11***

***Substitutes***

Cesar
Guti
R.Bravo
Solari
Pavon
Beckham
Borja

Iker Casillas in goal.

Attacking midfield of Raul in the centre, Figo on the right wing, and Zidane playing on the left.

An alternative is to play Raul as a left winger, as to allow Zidane his favourite spot "in the hole", but not sure whether he is suitable there.

Raul shouldn't be the front two because he's not a "predator" like Ronaldo and Morientes are. He's only got 11 league goals and 2 Champions League goals last season.

What are your opinions?
Yes Moro is back.Hopefully he can get more play time.

Ogopa Djz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 18:49   #35
Tenacious D

Tenacious D has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogopa- Djz
Yes Moro is back.Hopefully he can get more play time.
he should or maybe they will put him on loan AGEN and he will score against them LOL!!!! :p

And we'll keep the blue flag flying high,
Flying high, up in the sky,
We'll keep the blue flag flying high
From Stamford Bridge to Wemb(er)ley
We'll keep the blue flag flying high
Tenacious D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 18:51   #36
Ogopa Djz
  • XBox: Macko54

Ogopa Djz has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafro
he should or maybe they will put him on loan AGEN and he will score against them LOL!!!! :p
LOL.I remember that. Man Real need to get more youth players like Manu cause soon Figo,Zidane,R.Carlos are gonna retire and if they dont get youth players who can learn from these guys then their much screwed.

Ogopa Djz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 20:48   #37
Highway Penguin

Highway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Thier B team is quite good, they have Mejia coming up to play and a few other players. I like the lineup, but what do you think the line up will be with out Viera?

Casillas
Salgado, Samuel, Helguera, Carlos
Guti- Defensive mid
Raul- Center
Zidane- Right mid
Figo- Left
Morientes, and Ronaldo up top.

But I think that they will end up rotating the strikers around, and putting Beckham on in the middle like he was been playing, and Zidane and Figo on the wings. Atleast that is what it looked like against Benefica.
Highway Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 20:51   #38
Teekay
Human After All

Teekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

There's this great lad, called Valdo whos gonna' replace Figo. He played on Loan at Osasuna last year.

Teekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 20:55   #39
Highway Penguin

Highway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Real Loan a lot of their players out, then they do well and they bring them back. Like they are doing with Portillo, he is gonna be great, along with Solari, they are gonna replace Zidane and Ronaldo most likely. I am looking forward to seeing the team in 5 years.
Old 09-08-2004, 23:39   #40
Highway Penguin

Pires Speaks Out

Arsenal midfielder Robert Pires has moved to refute reports that have quoted him as saying team mate Patrick Vieira has ''made his choice'' and would ''leave a huge void''.

The talented France international was reported in a Scottish newspaper as being resigned to Vieira's departure to La Liga giants Real Madrid.

With Arsene Wenger having now placed a deadline of Saturday for the summer's longest transfer saga to come to an end, the truth behind the rumours should come out over the weekend.

However, Pires is keen to reiterate that he has done nothing to add further fuel to the fire currently surrounding Vieira's future.

''I have never given an interview to a Scottish newspaper,'' Pires told the club's official website.

''I am really furious when I read words that are put in my mouth.

''I have never said a word about Patrick's situation, I have too much respect for him to give my opinion.

''As far as I know Patrick hasn't signed for Real Madrid and I really hope, as do my team mates, that he stays with Arsenal.''
Old 10-08-2004, 01:00   #41
Highway Penguin

CALL FOR CRACOVIA

Keepers-
Caesar
Casillas

Defenses-
Salgado
Pavón
Brave Raul
Samuel
Mejía
Roberto Carlos.

Midfield-
Helguera
Celades
Zidane
Figo
Beckham
Guti
Solari

Forwards-
Ronaldo
Morientes
Raul

Outside the list:
Diego Lopez
Núñez
Miñambres
Borja (injured)

Camacho and his men watched videos of Wisla Cracovia games. They will be flying to Poland Tuesday 10th, 10:00 from Barajas Airport. They should be arriving at about 1:30. Zidane and Figo have recovered from thier injuries and will be playing in the games.

On August 11, 2004 the game will be held.
They will arrive back in Madrd the day after.
Old 10-08-2004, 05:51   #42
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

If Raul is gonna play centre then should Zidane or Figo play left wing?

In my opinion Zidane should.

Anyway where is Flavio Conceicao now I haven't heard of him recently, he was on loan at Borussia Dortmund last season.

I think Ruben has been loaned out as well.

What number has Morientes taken for Real Madrid friendlies does anyone know?
Figо10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 06:06   #43
Highway Penguin

Morientes has taken 8. He tried 4 for a while, but I think he landed on 8.

Flavio was on loan to Borussia Dortmund for a season, and then they had an option to buy him, but from what I read I think they passed up on it. So he ended up going to Galatasaray Istanbul a Turkish club.

Ruben has been loaned out again to Albacete.

You seem to know a bit about Real Madrid.
Old 10-08-2004, 09:31   #44
Billy Minof
La Decima
  • Supports: Real Madrid

Billy Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by highway penguin
CALL FOR CRACOVIA

Who is this Cracovia???? Where does he play???? Who does he play with???? Is he any Good????

Real signed another youngster aswell Felipe Reyes who has recieved the No. 14 jersey for this season.
Old 10-08-2004, 10:00   #45
cyberdog

cyberdog is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figo10™
Their strongest line-up:

***Staring 11***

***Substitutes***

Cesar
Guti
R.Bravo
Solari
Pavon
Beckham
Borja

Iker Casillas in goal.

What are your opinions?
YOU FORGOT MARADONA, CHILL OUT MAN, VIERA IS STILL IN ARSENAL
cyberdog is offline   Reply With Quote