PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Where will Wigan finish next season?
Top four 2 4.26%
UEFA cup spot 4 8.51%
Mid-table 31 65.96%
Bottom three 10 21.28%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2007, 23:40   #1
Phil W.A.F.C
  • Supports: Wigan Athletic AFC

Phil W.A.F.C is as bad as a Meyyappan post

Eek General - Wigan Athletic F.C

I know we aint the best team in the world but i just wana know what people think of Wigan across the world. Me and my mate want to no this major problem in our life's haha

Please post a comment cheers people

many thanks Phil W.A.F.C

Phil W.A.F.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2007, 02:12   #2
Lugash
  • Supports: Newcastle
  • XBox: Bosson

Lugash has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Lugash has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Lugash has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

We all think you're shite. Every last one of us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lugash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2007, 02:24   #3
mufcsean
is LOST
  • Supports: Man United

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Yep Wigan are shit, you will concede 6 at the weekend and you have just appointed a shit manager

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mufcsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2007, 07:20   #4
PacMan

PacMan has discovered the General Forums. God help us.PacMan has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

In Argentina you are only known for the (unexpectedly) good form you showed under Jewell in the Premiership.

EDIT: Why does the forum replace 'Premiersh1p' (with an 'i') for 'England League'?
PacMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2007, 07:58   #5
somegooner
  • Supports: Mainly Arsenal, but I follow Ajax and Al-Ahly too.

somegooner has disabled reputation

We in Dubai think that you are a club to laugh at. No offence but you're the one who asked.
Old 23-11-2007, 09:06   #6
spoonzwba
  • XBox: spoonzwba

spoonzwba is an unknown

Your a club with no ambition. Going nowhere in all honesty. Better than us lol but no ambition.
Old 23-11-2007, 09:14   #7
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

As a Manchester Red i've always liked Wigan. Easy points & a nice boot to our goal difference.
fick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2007, 14:19   #8
Dario Silva

Dario Silva is an unknown

there was something likeable about them when they played under paul jewell, but after he left and players like chimbonda camara etc have left there not an interesting team at all

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dario Silva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2007, 15:42   #9
Lugash

Lugash has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Lugash has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Lugash has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somegooner View Post
We in Dubai think that you are a club to laugh at. No offence but you're the one who asked.
Nice. There aren't many more people I enjoy seeing get beaten, I must admit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan View Post
EDIT: Why does the forum replace 'Premiersh1p' (with an 'i') for 'England League'?
Must be Hitman attempting to appease the Premie... FA.

Old 23-11-2007, 15:45   #10
mufcsean
is LOST
  • Supports: Man United

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ficklered View Post
As a Manchester Red i've always liked Wigan. Easy points & a nice boot to our goal difference.
you have a good point there, out of a possible 54 points available against the top 4 in the Premiership they have taken 0 points

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mufcsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2007, 21:34   #11
Phil W.A.F.C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dario Silva View Post
there was something likeable about them when they played under paul jewell, but after he left and players like chimbonda camara etc have left there not an interesting team at all
lettin camara go was the best thing hutchings ever did
Old 23-11-2007, 21:35   #12
Phil W.A.F.C

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonzwba View Post
Your a club with no ambition. Going nowhere in all honesty. Better than us lol but no ambition.
haha come on mate coming from a baggies fan when you are in the premier league you can have a say in the matter, oh and you can have Jason Koumas back
Old 23-11-2007, 21:38   #13
Phil W.A.F.C

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufcsean View Post
Yep Wigan are shit, you will concede 6 at the weekend and you have just appointed a shit manager
oh mate harsh! with no fabregas, hleb or van persie anything can happen jus wait n see
Old 23-11-2007, 22:39   #14
lukas9

lukas9 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil W.A.F.C View Post
I know we aint the best team in the world but i just wana no what people think off Wigan across the world me and my mate want to no this major problem in our life's haha

Please post a comment cheers people

many thanks Phil W.A.F.C
Man i think wigan are good they were very good last season but this season they really need a new manager and i know they got The new manager so i really want to see how good will he do with them
lukas9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2007, 03:43   #15
Lugash

I don't wanna be a thread nazi or anything, but it is late and I am bored. Triple post and off topic thread, I am surprised one of the admins hasn't nailed you for this. You'd get banned on PESFan for less.