PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Does this thread need a new poll?
Yes 24 46.15%
No 28 53.85%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2004, 00:44   #61
jag87
When arsenal have chelsea Man Utd have Leeds Utd at home. What a gift!

Old 28-01-2004, 13:24   #62
Foxhound
  • Supports: Manchester United

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

i hope manutd will win the cl! this season!!!!
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2004, 15:48   #63
Zizou_Zizi
Banned

Zizou_Zizi is an unknown

They will get the top 2.
That means at 3rd place will be Arsenal or Chelski.
Zizou_Zizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2004, 18:33   #64
SySTeM_Id
Reserve Team Player

SySTeM_Id is an unknown

yeah, I want a Real Madrid vs. Manchester United Champions League final! That'll be flat-out cool, dawg!
SySTeM_Id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2004, 19:58   #65
Zizou_Zizi
Banned

Zizou_Zizi is an unknown

But somehow it doesn't seem really balanced.
Old 29-01-2004, 00:13   #66
Zizou_Zizi
Banned

Zizou_Zizi is an unknown

Anyway who do you reckon will be in the final?

My guess:
English/Italian club vs Spanish club
eg. Juventus vs Real Md
Old 29-01-2004, 02:25   #67
MatPhillips

MatPhillips has disabled reputation

R.Madrid v Man U, Juve, Arsenal or Milan (if they dont meet on the way)
Old 29-01-2004, 06:32   #68
Zizou_Zizi
Banned

Zizou_Zizi is an unknown

Chelsea maybe or Bayern.
Old 29-01-2004, 06:44   #69
Ray_H

Ray_H is an unknown

I know its already been brought up, but it really annoys me so I thought I'd say my bit. Our fans get so much stick for not coming from Manchester and being glory hunters and it's just so unfair. Don't people realises that your team chooses you? I'm a Manchester United fan because my mothers Irish and over there you either support United or Liverpool. I was pretty much told by my family I was supporting United by my uncles who had supported United all through their barren patch. They weren't glory hunters, and neither am I. Its so upsetting as well because Manchester United means so much to me. I always watch United on the tele even if it means not going out that day, and I would travel to every home game if I could (and I live in crappy London) but I just cant get tickets, and even if I could, I wouldn't be able to afford them, and I know that theres so many United fans who would travel even further to see United play. I know all about the history of United and then all I get is bloody goonners coming up to me giving me abuse when they don't know anything about their club.

I agree that there is a lot of so called United supporters who don't know a thing about United and just support them as an easy option, and they give the rest of us a bad name. All I can say is that I was born a Red and I will DIE a Red, even if we never see another bit of silverware for 100 years (god forbid!)
Ray_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2004, 06:46   #70
Ray_H

Ray_H is an unknown

sorry but I had to get that off my chest! lol
Ray_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2004, 06:55   #71
ChelseaDave

ChelseaDave has disabled reputation

not sayin u lot r glory hunters, coz u probably rnt, just hard to get to games which is understandable (considering amount of japanese tourists that go )

anyhoo, i dont like that fact that chelsea have suddenly got a wave of fairweather fans! its annoying and they dont really support the club, they just go to see big name players.
Eg. when i went to birmingham match at home (yes yes, we wernt great) a guy infront of me said why do we call it football & not soccer... ffs, go away if u dont support the team, make room for some1 who does!
good luck in ur fa cup game (as much i hope to see u go out)... we're gonna need it ffs. ARSENAL!? again!? away!? again!? not looking good im afraid
ah well COME ON CHELSEA!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ChelseaDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2004, 14:54   #72
Zizou_Zizi
Banned

Zizou_Zizi is an unknown

Similar to Real fans.
Ask someone on the street he'll say he supports ManU,
ask him 2morrow it's Chelsea, ask again it's Real.
Old 29-01-2004, 21:13   #73
MatPhillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_H
I know its already been brought up, but it really annoys me so I thought I'd say my bit. Our fans get so much stick for not coming from Manchester and being glory hunters and it's just so unfair. Don't people realises that your team chooses you? I'm a Manchester United fan because my mothers Irish and over there you either support United or Liverpool. I was pretty much told by my family I was supporting United by my uncles who had supported United all through their barren patch. They weren't glory hunters, and neither am I. Its so upsetting as well because Manchester United means so much to me. I always watch United on the tele even if it means not going out that day, and I would travel to every home game if I could (and I live in crappy London) but I just cant get tickets, and even if I could, I wouldn't be able to afford them, and I know that theres so many United fans who would travel even further to see United play. I know all about the history of United and then all I get is bloody goonners coming up to me giving me abuse when they don't know anything about their club.

I agree that there is a lot of so called United supporters who don't know a thing about United and just support them as an easy option, and they give the rest of us a bad name. All I can say is that I was born a Red and I will DIE a Red, even if we never see another bit of silverware for 100 years (god forbid!)

EXACTLY!

i gave up arguing this point long ago, as i too started supporting them in their barron spell!

good on ya mate!
Old 29-01-2004, 22:44   #74
Zizou_Zizi
Banned

Zizou_Zizi is an unknown

Most people first heard of MU so support them.

I was like that.
But if I'm given the choice now it might not have been them...
Old 30-01-2004, 22:36   #75
MatPhillips

me too. but like i said on here long ago, you cant change your team after 14 years of supporting them can you???? (in my case anyway)