PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 28-07-2011, 12:52   #16
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
Haha that's him! Heinrich. I remember him at Fiorentina! Ugly fucker. Reminds me of one of The Riddlers.

He was a right back wasn't he? Not a particularly amazing one. Looking at the Dortmund team that won the 97 CL, incredible to see 8 German's in the starting line up ... oh ... and Paul Lambert!

EDIT: Ah. Left wing back.

Sminky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 13:19   #17
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Bloody hell.... Stephane Chapuisat! There's a name that takes me back.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 18:27   #18
Chilli81
  • Supports: Borussia Dortmund

Chilli81 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChilli81 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChilli81 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChilli81 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChilli81 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChilli81 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky View Post
He was a right back wasn't he? Not a particularly amazing one. Looking at the Dortmund team that won the 97 CL, incredible to see 8 German's in the starting line up ... oh ... and Paul Lambert!
The Key to the Success during the 90s were the "Homecoming Transfers"

Kohler, Möller and Reuter from Juventus
Riedle from Lazio
Sammer from Inter

Main Part of the German Team that won the EURO 1996

plus the gifted coach Ottmar Hitzfeld, international experienced players like Julio Cesar, Paulo Sousa and Paul Lambert.
Chilli81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2011, 04:56   #19
StringerBell
  • Supports: Reds & Phoceens
  • PSN: Stringer_-_Bell

StringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

So how is Peresic going to fit into things? Well he break into the starting 11? Also it doenset seem like BVB are going to add any depth when it comes to strikers. Just Barrios (which is all you need really ) Lewandowski and La Tellec. I'd like to see them get someone anyone really.

edit what the hell are those puppe things? I'm guessing some show that was only shown in the UK.. I'm gonna have nightmare now.
Old 30-07-2011, 14:50   #20
Chilli81

Chilli81 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChilli81 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChilli81 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChilli81 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChilli81 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChilli81 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Due to the 4-2-3-1-System there is only 1 Center Forward starting, so they decided to keep it low with Lucas and Lewy. Another ambitionied, expensive Striker sitting on the bench would maybe destroy the team spirit.

Ivan Perisic by the way is another good alternative for the Central Forward Position cause he is that tall and got great skills @ headers and finishing. He is for sure better placed on the left wing, rivalising with Kevin Grosskreutz who seems to be still the first pick for starting 11 at the moment. I think Perisic has to get used to the higher game speed and physical Bundesliga gameplay. During the pre-season he said that "this was the hardest, toughest bootcamp i ever took part of". But he's got great quality/talent and will get his playtime. Especially when you take a look at the midfield, there are so much good alternatives sitting on the bench, the coach will be able to rotate players during the season without lacking quality.

Edit
These puppets look really scary... XD
Old 06-08-2011, 17:26   #21
Chilli81

what a start...

http://youtu.be/Uo8v-BlC4N8

Barca Light
Old 06-08-2011, 18:40   #22
StringerBell

StringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I saw the match it was great the break hasn't slowed down the team one bit.
Old 07-08-2011, 23:20   #23
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

How good is Götze at the moment?
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 23:33   #24
Chilli81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
How good is Götze at the moment?
http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fr...2584.bild.html

Kaiser F. Beckenbauer said he will reach leo messi's level soon. Of course, Beckenbauer is gettin old and his statement is kinda overdone. He IS the best footballer in Bundesliga at the moment and is able to get better than Özil, better than Müller, better than Schweinsteiger...

Such a gifted guy, great first touch like a magnet in his feet and not even 4 defenders at the same time get him off the ball its awesome to watch him play.
Old 07-08-2011, 23:45   #25
Chilli81

Quote:
Originally Posted by StringerBell View Post
I saw the match it was great the break hasn't slowed down the team one bit.
damn right... this is the big surprise, its not like wolfsburg or stuttgart after there champions seasons the last years.. There is Permanence and a long-lasting development... and by the way...

who the f is nuri sahin
Old 08-08-2011, 00:05   #26
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli81 View Post
http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fr...2584.bild.html

Kaiser F. Beckenbauer said he will reach leo messi's level soon. Of course, Beckenbauer is gettin old and his statement is kinda overdone. He IS the best footballer in Bundesliga at the moment and is able to get better than Özil, better than Müller, better than Schweinsteiger...

Such a gifted guy, great first touch like a magnet in his feet and not even 4 defenders at the same time get him off the ball its awesome to watch him play.
Do you think BVB will sell him if a really good offer comes this summer?
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 04:46   #27
StringerBell

Personally I could not see Götze leaving at the end of 2012 he extended his contract with the team to what 2014 or something? Not that its the prime reason he would stay but you watch BVB play and its all smiles especially from Klopp, the players genuinely love the guy. So who knows, I dont think Dortmund are desperate for money to begin with.

What I'm most curious about is how this team will perform in the CL. I had high hopes for Wolfsburg and they were horrible but then again that team went great great to mediocre real quick not to mention squandering a lot of that Dzeko cash...
Old 08-08-2011, 17:29   #28
Chilli81

Quote:
Originally Posted by StringerBell View Post
Personally I could not see Götze leaving at the end of 2012 he extended his contract with the team to what 2014 or something? Not that its the prime reason he would stay but you watch BVB play and its all smiles especially from Klopp, the players genuinely love the guy. So who knows, I dont think Dortmund are desperate for money to begin with.

What I'm most curious about is how this team will perform in the CL. I had high hopes for Wolfsburg and they were horrible but then again that team went great great to mediocre real quick not to mention squandering a lot of that Dzeko cash...
yes he got a contract 'til 2014 and is about to extend it more if you believe the rumours. After his last statements i don't believe he's gonna leave 2012, he still lives at his mum's loves the city of dortmund, hanging with his friends and most of all... "i got the best possible coach and best possible team to develop. there is such high potential within the team, i wouldn't want to waist it for money or whatever..."

but this is football you never know.

Champions League gonna be tricky, Dortmund is about to be in Pot 4 when it comes to Group Draw. So they possibly get in a Group with Barca, Milan and ManCity altogether. Thats deadly But if you rule the Bundi like they do you are also able to stand tough in CL.

btw Super-Mario vs Neymar on Wednesday !!
http://www.goal.com/en/match/64651/g...brazil/preview
Old 07-09-2011, 09:17   #29
Chilli81

1 week to go...

Old 30-09-2011, 21:53   #30
StringerBell

Anyone thinking that Dortmund wont be making it to the next round of the CL now?