Enjoyed these agianst my housemate

Defoe dinks it over Jens.

Bent chips it over Valdes.

higgerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:41   #2
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Not too bad, I like my chips to be very slow but these are good enough.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 14:00   #3
Bez
Northern Soul

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Bent gets away so easily when he takes on Puyol in the 2nd vid.

What difficulty are these goals on?
Old 12-10-2007, 19:08   #4
higgerz

higgerz is an unknown

I only ever play top player, but as I said it was agianst my housemate. He tried to nip in front of me as I had one just before and decided to control it and after taking the touch he took it off me, so that time I decided to do that.
higgerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2007, 19:40   #5
Wan
PESGaming legend in opposite world
  • Supports: Chelsea

Wan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Not bad! Not bad!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wan is offline   Reply With Quote