PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
danburytreepros.com sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 28-12-2016, 15:41   #751
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 19:39   #752
rebelinho

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Just finished my 4th season. Pics will follow, for now a new chapter on Chambers' development.

Speed and Defence are the main shifting points. Mine caught up in the first stats, dominating in presence but with just a slight edge. Physical is catching up too, but Stamina is 3 points over the rest of the physical stats, not sure why. The total development is now 95 (vs 100 in ohen's).

Oh, and he's flourishing. 4 games so far, so I'm expecting at least another 3/4. This is, if going to the next season doesn't stop it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-01-2017, 14:05   #753
rebelinho

I've played 4 games of the new season just to see how far would Chambers go... very far, it seems.

Apart from Defence and Speed the main trend is 1 point of advantage in every stat for my Chambers. I guess the GM training boost does make a difference.

Old 08-01-2017, 01:32   #754
ohen
  • Supports: SD Compostela

ohen is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
Apart from Defence and Speed the main trend is 1 point of advantage in every stat for my Chambers. I guess the GM training boost does make a difference.
I agree with you because I guess my Chambers played much more than yours (230 games in 6 seasons). Seeing his stats I guess you’re still playing him as RB. Which is his average number of assists and goals per season?

I’ve just finished my 1st season with Livpool and now I’m proving the effects of 6 Grand Masters. I have Mertens (LWF), Huntelaar (CF), Van der Vaart and Diego (AMF’s), Ramires (CMF) and Cohade (DMF).

In my first ML with Birmingham without GM training boost, my players improved an average of 0,583 points. In current ML with 6 GM my players improved an average of 1,826 points. I have to say that with Birmingham I had some old players but also had Chambers who improved 7 points.

ohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 18:43   #755
rebelinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohen View Post
I agree with you because I guess my Chambers played much more than yours (230 games in 6 seasons). Seeing his stats I guess you’re still playing him as RB. Which is his average number of assists and goals per season?
81 games, 1 goal and 10 assists in 4 seasons. But has played more and more as time goes on, his appearance record is 14, 18, 22 and 27 games in each season. Always as a RB in a three man defence (this is, he has to run a lot).

Quote:
Something tells me that if you only conceder the non-declining players those numbers will be much closer. Liverpool will always win though.

Old 09-01-2017, 00:01   #756
ohen
  • Supports: SD Compostela

ohen is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
Something tells me that if you only conceder the non-declining players those numbers will be much closer. Liverpool will always win though.
You're right Even so there is a difference

ohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2017, 02:04   #757
rebelinho

Ended my 5th season this past monday (played some 25 games in the weekend/monday, exam breaks have to be well spent), pics will follow either tomorrow/friday, first days of February, or after 14th of February. For now, an appetizer.