PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 02-11-2013, 11:02   #1
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Not sure if there's already a thread for this. May be, given the game was announced years ago.

Hopefully it also comes out on next gen.

Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 16:32   #2
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Yeah I made a thread for it back in 2011 when it was announced, I can't believe it's been 2 years already and the game isn't here, and the fact that I was looking forward to receiving this shit game as my xmas present but within the last week it has been delayed until next year!

Game looks amazing though. "They took Princess Kenny upstairs, i'm sure they're going to rape her"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 19:20   #3
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
Game looks amazing though. "They took Princess Kenny upstairs, i'm sure they're going to rape her"
I almost pissed myself at that line. Cartman putting ketchup in his mouth was brilliant, too, as was Jimmy's song.
Old 02-11-2013, 19:28   #4
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Just realised that when Jimmy is trying to pronounce "enchantment" it lets you skip
Old 02-11-2013, 21:49   #5
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

When I heard they were going to the Bard I was thinking "Please let it be Jimmy, please let it be Jimmy". All the little things you mentioned had me laughing too, It just looks hillarious.

I think they've managed to capture what makes South Park funny and it looks to play like the Paper Mario series of RPGs which are easy to play and fun to fight in so I think the game will be great.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-03-2014, 01:05   #6
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Jonno394, what I said about not really enjoying single player campaigns. I take it back. I'm fucking loving this game.
Old 12-03-2014, 14:31   #7
Jonno394
XLV

Me too, i'm part way through Day 2, done most of the side quests and friended around 70 people so far.

Possible GOTY already!

Old 12-03-2014, 14:39   #8
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Quote:
Me too, i'm part way through Day 2, done most of the side quests and friended around 70 people so far.

Possible GOTY already!
I'm still on Day 1. Been doing all the side quests, too. Going in people's houses/garages, looking for Chinpokomons etc. Just broke Craig out of detention.
Old 12-03-2014, 14:44   #9
Jonno394
XLV

I love the way the Chinpokomon music plays each time you collect one, Roidrat is my favourite.

Old 12-03-2014, 15:54   #10
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Quote:
I love the way the Chinpokomon music plays each time you collect one, Roidrat is my favourite.
Have you managed to get one under the bench outside Tweek's Coffeeshop?
Old 12-03-2014, 16:00   #11
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Started playing this last week but gave up because I can't stand turn based combat. Might give it another crack some time.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 16:29   #12
Jonno394
XLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziss View Post
Have you managed to get one under the bench outside Tweek's Coffeeshop?
Not yet, bu I think there must be some sort of power up coming that allows you to get it.

Old 12-03-2014, 16:35   #13
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak View Post
Started playing this last week but gave up because I can't stand turn based combat. Might give it another crack some time.
I'd never played a turn based game before, but am so far enjoying it.

Quote:
Not yet, bu I think there must be some sort of power up coming that allows you to get it.
Am hoping, as annoys me every time I walk past it. Saw loads of rucksacks laying about and wasn't until last night I realised you could smash the sticks with your sword :|

I take it there's no way to get past the rats that block paths?
Old 12-03-2014, 16:59   #14
Jonno394
XLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziss View Post
I take it there's no way to get past the rats that block paths?
Farting on them (ie the super fart out of combat), but i dont' think it works until day 2 (try it just incase)

Old 12-03-2014, 17:13   #15
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Quote:
Farting on them (ie the super fart out of combat), but i dont' think it works until day 2 (try it just incase)
Ahhh, only just unlocked that prior to getting to Craig. Will give it a go tonight.