PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-01-2020, 09:20   #1
KimJong86
Registered User
KimJong86's Avatar
  • Join Date: Mar 2018
  • Posts: 59

KimJong86 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.KimJong86 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

DLC 4.0 news

If you have some rumours about DLC 4.0 you can post them here.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


KimJong86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2020, 12:01   #2
Tigers Mad
Registered User
Tigers Mad's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2006
  • Posts: 879

Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Would imagine January transfers to be done as per
Tigers Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2020, 01:22   #3
KimJong86
Registered User
KimJong86's Avatar
  • Join Date: Mar 2018
  • Posts: 59

KimJong86 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.KimJong86 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers Mad View Post
Would imagine January transfers to be done as per


Transfers will be done via liveupdate. Each thursday. So far no rumours about DLC4.0, but as like in previous years there should be big overall grades update.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KimJong86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2020, 06:58   #4
Lankz
Registered User
  • Join Date: Apr 2011
  • Location: Barrow
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Lankz23
  • Posts: 178

Lankz is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimJong86 View Post
Transfers will be done via liveupdate. Each thursday. So far no rumours about DLC4.0, but as like in previous years there should be big overall grades update.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What date was it last year?
Lankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2020, 07:35   #5
KimJong86
Registered User
KimJong86's Avatar
  • Join Date: Mar 2018
  • Posts: 59

KimJong86 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.KimJong86 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lankz View Post
What date was it last year?


07.02.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KimJong86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 17:00   #6
KimJong86
Registered User
KimJong86's Avatar
  • Join Date: Mar 2018
  • Posts: 59

KimJong86 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.KimJong86 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

13.th of February we are getting the DLC 4.0 , any leaks so far?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KimJong86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 06:47   #7
sobakus
Registered User
sobakus's Avatar
  • Join Date: Nov 2017
  • Location: Willemstad
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus
  • Posts: 429

sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Nautico, Juventude, Confianca, and Sampaio Correa will be added because they got promoted to Serie B. Also, the Thai promoted teams will be added (3 of them). The problem is that the 3 relegated ones will be ruined. I exported them, hopefully it works when I try to import and hopefully there is an OF for kits etc.

I am not sure what will happen with the relegated Serie B teams.


I think Lahm will be added, too.
sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 15:39   #8
Buckshot
Moderator
Buckshot's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2012
  • Posts: 885

Buckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
Nautico, Juventude, Confianca, and Sampaio Correa will be added because they got promoted to Serie B. Also, the Thai promoted teams will be added (3 of them). The problem is that the 3 relegated ones will be ruined. I exported them, hopefully it works when I try to import and hopefully there is an OF for kits etc.

I am not sure what will happen with the relegated Serie B teams.


I think Lahm will be added, too.
On the Serie B relegated teams, from what I understand, those 4 teams will be made fake but have same roster. Like what they did with the Colombia League. Not sure on the Thai teams.
Buckshot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 18:00   #9
sobakus
Registered User
sobakus's Avatar
  • Join Date: Nov 2017
  • Location: Willemstad
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus
  • Posts: 429

sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Really? I thought for Brazil it would be different, because every player and team is licensed individually. So them not being in a licensed league shouldn't matter, should it?
I remember during the summer, Konami was individually announcing license deals with Serie B clubs. But you know, I am sure, in Brazil it has to be like that. Everything has to be agreed individually.

In any case, like always, I will make sure I have my game all set up in the best way possible. In case I can't import stuff going forward, due to DLC sabotage.
sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2020, 09:31   #10
zegarek
Newbie
  • Join Date: Oct 2013
  • Posts: 9

zegarek is an unknown

For now, all 4 Serie B teams are still fully licensed in the game, but in "Other Latin American Teams".
For the Thai Super League, Chainat Hornbill and Chiangmai are fully licensed in Other Clubs (Asia). Only PTT Rayong is gone, now fake with fake players, called "Rayong S" in Other Clubs aswell.

Also, someone know why they did not update the Chinese Super League?

But I think we still have to wait for the transfers, as the servers (for PS4) are down atm. (Piatek still at AC Milan).
zegarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2020, 09:39   #11
zegarek
Newbie
  • Join Date: Oct 2013
  • Posts: 9

zegarek is an unknown

What really bothers me, is that they did not updated Bragatino (now brazilian Serie A), as they actually have a new logo (similar to Red Bull clubs) with Red Bull in their name now aswell.

Also, I thought the Gazprom Arena in St. Petersburg will be new in this DLC, and it's missing...so basically the Gazprom Arena will be added when they release the UEFA Euro update, right?...
zegarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2020, 14:14   #12
Buckshot
Moderator
Buckshot's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2012
  • Posts: 885

Buckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

A new Update File (Data Pack 4.00 & Patch 1.04.00) was released on 13/02/2020.
See below for details.

Updates and Additions
・New season data for Campeonato Brasileiro (Brazil) implemented. Includes league promotions and relegations.

・New season data for TOYOTA Thai League implemented. Includes league promotions and relegations.

・New/updated Strips
・New/updated media backdrops
・New/updated face models
・New/updated player portraits
・New Manager portraits
・New boot models
・New ball designs
・New Goal Celebrations

Other Changes
myClub
・Default Condition Rating for Legend players set to 'B'.
・Added the option to select strips from squads that you have purchased in myClub.

Matchday
・Those who compete in Grand Finals will now receive a 'Representative Reward' in addition to the 'Grand Final Reward'.

Fixes
・An issue that prevented you from selecting certain leagues in Random Selection Matches when filtering players by league.

・An issue that caused player models to disappear from the pre-match menu when using a strips created by importing image data through Edit mode.

・An issue that causes the Weekly Point screen to appear after certain Matchday Grand Finals. Ordinarily, Weekly Point totals should not change after Grand Finals.

・An issue where the incorrect team is displayed for Featured Players in certain locations. Currently, the Team Emblem displayed on each Featured Player's player card is indicative of their actual team.

Gameplay Adjustments
Fixes
・An issue that causes CBs with the 'Build Up' Playing Style to fall back to the friendly penalty box when your team is in possession of the ball.

・An issue which sometimes causes passes kicked with a full power gauge to fall short of their target when using Manual Controls.

・An issue that results in commands being issued to the wrong player during penalty shoot-outs in Team Play Lobby matches.

・An issue that sometimes causes players assigned to different positions in the COM's squad formation to overlap.

Other Updates
A variety of minor adjustments have been made to each mode to improve the overall gaming experience.


New Legends:

- Puyol
- I. Cordoba
- S. Given
- R. Keane
- R. Van Der Vaart
- C. Chivu
- J. Koller
- F. Inzaghi
- F. Lampard
- R. Giggs
- A. Pirlo
- M. Owen
- Guardiola
- Morientes
- D. Irwin
- Elber
- D. Law
- G. Bergomi
- B. Robson
- S. Nakamura
- F. Rijkaard
- M. Van Basten
- Guti

New Faces



Updated Kits




https://www.konami.com/wepes/2020/eu...epes2020-11458

Last edited by Buckshot; 13-02-2020 at 14:27..
Buckshot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2020, 12:02   #13
CaptainC
Newbie
  • Join Date: Feb 2020
  • Posts: 2

CaptainC is an unknown

Legends through campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
A new Update File (Data Pack 4.00 & Patch 1.04.00) was released on 13/02/2020.
See below for details.

Updates and Additions
・New season data for Campeonato Brasileiro (Brazil) implemented. Includes league promotions and relegations.

・New season data for TOYOTA Thai League implemented. Includes league promotions and relegations.

・New/updated Strips
・New/updated media backdrops
・New/updated face models
・New/updated player portraits
・New Manager portraits
・New boot models
・New ball designs
・New Goal Celebrations

Other Changes
myClub
・Default Condition Rating for Legend players set to 'B'.
・Added the option to select strips from squads that you have purchased in myClub.

Matchday
・Those who compete in Grand Finals will now receive a 'Representative Reward' in addition to the 'Grand Final Reward'.

Fixes
・An issue that prevented you from selecting certain leagues in Random Selection Matches when filtering players by league.

・An issue that caused player models to disappear from the pre-match menu when using a strips created by importing image data through Edit mode.

・An issue that causes the Weekly Point screen to appear after certain Matchday Grand Finals. Ordinarily, Weekly Point totals should not change after Grand Finals.

・An issue where the incorrect team is displayed for Featured Players in certain locations. Currently, the Team Emblem displayed on each Featured Player's player card is indicative of their actual team.

Gameplay Adjustments
Fixes
・An issue that causes CBs with the 'Build Up' Playing Style to fall back to the friendly penalty box when your team is in possession of the ball.

・An issue which sometimes causes passes kicked with a full power gauge to fall short of their target when using Manual Controls.

・An issue that results in commands being issued to the wrong player during penalty shoot-outs in Team Play Lobby matches.

・An issue that sometimes causes players assigned to different positions in the COM's squad formation to overlap.

Other Updates
A variety of minor adjustments have been made to each mode to improve the overall gaming experience.


New Legends:

- Puyol
- I. Cordoba
- S. Given
- R. Keane
- R. Van Der Vaart
- C. Chivu
- J. Koller
- F. Inzaghi
- F. Lampard
- R. Giggs
- A. Pirlo
- M. Owen
- Guardiola
- Morientes
- D. Irwin
- Elber
- D. Law
- G. Bergomi
- B. Robson
- S. Nakamura
- F. Rijkaard
- M. Van Basten
- Guti

New Faces



Updated Kits




https://www.konami.com/wepes/2020/eu...epes2020-11458

Does anyone know what campaign is? I'm trying to work out how to get the other legends.
CaptainC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2020, 12:19   #14
CaptainC
Newbie
  • Join Date: Feb 2020
  • Posts: 2

CaptainC is an unknown

Anyone any idea on how to get the other legends? And what a campaign is?
CaptainC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2020, 12:25   #15
nicoultras
Registered User
nicoultras's Avatar
  • Join Date: Mar 2012
  • Location: Provins (France)
  • Supports: Olympique Marseille, Napoli, FC Barcelona
  • Posts: 1,463

nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Is anybody knows if the fake team Rayong S can be changed in another real team ?
If it's possible, it would be great that someone changes it in a AFC Champions League team not present in the game (for example Suwon Bluewings).
__________________
26 Mai 1993
A jamais les premiers
Commando Ultras
nicoultras is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:34.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.