PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 31-08-2014, 20:57   #31
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Anyone getting FM15? I might not bother this year and just update FM14, doubt there's any amazing new features.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2014, 21:01   #32
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lörd TH View Post
Anyone getting FM15? I might not bother this year and just update FM14, doubt there's any amazing new features.
Yeah, think I'll get '15. Will let you know how it is.

Now I've got new laptop, can finally play FM14 comfortably. Started a game as Fenerbahce, doing pretty well on it.
Old 31-08-2014, 21:04   #33
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Started it up again, playing as Arsenal of course!

The database I'm using allowed me to start in 2014 so I skipped the first season, for some reason it made Liverpool/Man City get relegated and Southampton won the league
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2014, 21:10   #34
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lörd TH View Post
Started it up again, playing as Arsenal of course!

The database I'm using allowed me to start in 2014 so I skipped the first season, for some reason it made Liverpool/Man City get relegated and Southampton won the league
Lol, what the hell? That db smells a bit dodgy!

I'm looking to win trophies in lots of different nations and then move onto another... Won the league in season 1 @ 'Bahce. Hoping to retain it.
Old 14-01-2015, 14:22   #35
Bez

This is FM15, but... I'm in the 2019/20 season and just learnt that Chelsea have just moved into a brand new stadium... called Lampard Park!

Nice, little touch there by the club.

Speaking of the man himself, he's currently working as a Under-18's manager at Hull City
Old 14-01-2015, 14:43   #36
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Haha. I remember in one of the old games, my brother had a stadium named after him. I've never had the honour, but then I haven't had many clubs move grounds. My Crewe team in FM08 moved, but they called it the "Crewe Arena". How boring.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 15:15   #37
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

That FAT TRAITOR isn't worthy enough of such an honour.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 18:23   #38
Bez

On my recent game as Stoke City (on FM15), I've just stumbled across this. A 16 year old called Robert Brazil, produce of Chelsea academy, has forced himself into the first team! I have Chalobah on loan from Chelsea, playing in my Stoke side, but my word this Brazil lad is (or is going to be) amazing!

Who would've thought it?

Who's the best regen you guys have ever seen?
Bez is offline   Reply With Quote