PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 14-06-2017, 16:11   #1
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Far Cry 5

What do you think of the setting? I'm worried my hate for this sort of people/ideologies will overcome the excitement of smashing it to dust.

Good idea with the dog, the bat is stupid and I hope it won't replace the knife as the standard melee weapon. Guns for hire looks improved as well (I never really used it though).

Gameplay as a whole looks similar to FC3 and FC4 with some improvements, which is hardly a bad thing.

The man in the video says the cult "will start to push back". That was my main problem with FC3, once defeated, they'd give up. Nice to see that improvement being applied.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote