PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 09-10-2006, 14:56   #61
Jeremy_u2

Jeremy_u2 has disabled reputation

After the completion of Fahrenheit, I've started Dreamfall: The Longest Journey.
Nice graphics and memoralbe charachters. What an amazing story..

How I love adventures with a good story and without hardcore puzzles!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Show Me Your Love

Jeremy_u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 23:49   #62
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Mortal Kombat Armageddon, excellent game!!, King of Fighters 2006, we9i, Deadrising, Saints Row, FIFA 07 (Assmedios doesn't like it though).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 23:53   #63
martin_cranie
I blue myself

martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I've gone retro - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time & Goldeneye. N64 rules.

martin_cranie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:19   #64
Chuck Morris
aka BlueScouse
  • Supports: Everton
  • XBox: CHUCK MORRIS 84
  • PSN: CHUCK-84-MORRIS

Chuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Dead Rising, finished the game and now starting the Overtime mode.
Chuck Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:47   #65
David P

David P is an unknown

As we speak/type Scarface, im loving it!
David P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 12:08   #66
manutdfan1999

manutdfan1999 is an unknown

tenchu time of the assassins on the psp
Old 11-11-2006, 15:18   #67
Jeremy_u2

Jeremy_u2 has disabled reputation

Trackmania Nations - a lot of fun to play with friends.

Show Me Your Love
Jeremy_u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 15:23   #68
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Battlefield 2142
PES 6
Medieval Total War II Demo
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 15:36   #69
mutu
Betting Guru

mutu has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Canis Canem Edit, Dragon Quest, FM2007, PES6

Lots of games to play at the moment..
Old 11-11-2006, 16:10   #70
Scarface
The World Is Yours

Scarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Table Tennis on the Xbox 360.

Great fun in multi-player.

Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 16:41   #71
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

A few games on the go at the moment:

PES6 (obviously)
Football Manager 2007 (need to get to grips with it)
Lion King (old game downloaded for the PC again, 'tis very good however I'm stuck on the 2nd part)
Aladdin (been having a few tries of this again too, difficult, especially when it doesn't match your keyboard controls)
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 16:50   #72
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

World of Warcraft. Preparing for my Guild's Zul 'Gurub run. =/
Old 11-11-2006, 18:45   #73
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I couldn't get Medieval 2, so now i have to settle for Neverwinter 2...

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 19:01   #74
RichB_33
  • XBox: RichB33

RichB_33 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

All on xbox360:
Tony Hawks Project 8
PES 6
Gears Of War
Smackdown v Raw 2007
Call Of Duty 3
RichB_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 19:05   #75
JamMasterJoe
  • XBox: Reverend Dexter

JamMasterJoe is an unknown

360 - F.e.a.r

JamMasterJoe is offline   Reply With Quote