PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 15-11-2013, 08:23   #1
Foxhound
  • Supports: Manchester United

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)

No details yet, just this teaser.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/...teased-for-ps4

http://kotaku.com/new-uncharted-anno...ps4-1464917969

The voiceover doesn't sound like Drake.

Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2013, 18:55   #2
StringerBell
  • Supports: Reds & Phoceens
  • PSN: Stringer_-_Bell

StringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I dissected the trailer on the ign boards, I'll post what I put there:

So on reexamining some stuff I'd like to retract the prediction I made from yesterday- I originally thought the map was showing Sir Francis Drakes circumnavigation trip. But there is a clear emphasis on Madagascar. While this is chock full of pirate lore sadly there is no mention of Drake or the Dutchman.

So I took to google "prisoner" "15 years" "Madagascar" my result was

"A Madagascar Castaway – Robert Drury’s Journal" His ship was sunk near Madagascar, as you see in the trailer there is a sunken ship near the island. He was there on the island for 15 years. Drake's ship did not sink and the Dutchman's ship sunk in South Africa. Furthermore the Latin bit we are all translating is only a piece of a longer biblical psalm...

II. Hodie mecum eris in Paradiso. Today you will be with me in Paradise.
I love the Lord, because he has heard the voice of my supplication,*
because he has inclined his ear to me whenever I called upon him.
The cords of death entangled me; the grip of the grave took hold of me;*
I came to grief and sorrow. Then I called upon the Name of the Lord:*
“O Lord, I pray you, save my life.” Gracious is the Lord and righteous;*
our God is full of compassion. I will walk in the presence of the Lord *
in the land of the living.
-Psalm 116:1-4,8

Then we have a reference to Henry Every a pirate who operated in this region. Next the strange coded words are Olivier Levasseur cryptogram. He was another pirate who operated in this part of the world. Freeze at 0:47 to see the code. From that code you get a date 1739. This date is far beyond Drake and also beyond when the Dutchman supposedly sailed. This date however is within grasp of the three pirates mentioned above.

The very last thing where the map ends. St. Mary aka ile Saint Marie an island that has been attributed to being the fictional (or real) pirate city / haven / colony known as Libertatia. A place that also fits within the timeline of everything mentioned above. Bring on Uncharted Pirates.
Old 15-11-2013, 19:35   #3
Haribo
Super Moderator

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

It was kind of inevitable but nonetheless.

The voiceover was likely the antagonist of the game. I'm going to be bummed if the game relates to (i.e. stars) Francis Drake and not Nate. For all the glorious set pieces, the heart of the series is the relationship between Nate, Sully & Elena and without them I don't care nearly as much.
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 18:12   #4
Cracker Jack
Banned

Cracker Jack has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Cracker Jack has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Uncharted was a ground breaking game for ps3. Think it is a mistake to bring this out on the ps4. Boringgggggggg.
Cracker Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 15:47   #5
Foxhound

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/...g-spring-2016/

Now delayed to Spring 2016.

Quote:

After spending so many years with Nathan Drake, he means a lot to the team, and telling the climactic chapter of his adventures is a task we don’t take lightly — this game deserves every bit of the attention to detail, precise pacing, and nuanced storytelling Naughty Dog is known for. So we’ve made the difficult choice of pushing the game’s release date. Giving us a few extra months will make certain that Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End not only meets the team’s high standards, but the high standards that gamers have come to expect from a Naughty Dog title.

Thank you for your patience — we know the extra wait will be excruciating, but you’ll see it will be worth it as we reveal more about Uncharted 4 over the next year. The team at Naughty Dog will be heads down working through 2015 making sure that Nathan Drake’s story gets the closure it deserves. Come Spring 2016, you and Nate are in for one thrilling, emotional ride.
Old 07-05-2016, 17:42   #6
Haribo
Super Moderator

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Reached the start of chapter 5. Graphically great as expected, with a few issues but I'm not entirely if that's game or my TV related. Noticed a few moments of clipping during climbing but it was during a slow period where it's pretty much the only thing I was paying attention to.

Slow going so far, which I guess is expected if this is indeed much longer than the other games.

Production vales are incredible and I love the 'opening' credits.

Spoiler: 
Old 11-05-2016, 16:26   #7
Foxhound

I'm just about to start chapter 6. Graphically, it looks brilliant. I wish it was 60 fps though. I tried the demo for the Uncharted Collections, and the aiming is a lot smoother.
Old 11-05-2016, 23:30   #8
Haribo
Super Moderator

Completed it. Probably not going to play a game for weeks now, I just feel empty inside knowing it's all over

Last time I felt like this was probably The Last of Us; TLoU is better though.

Spoiler: 
Old 12-05-2016, 08:58   #9
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Chapter 4

Was grinning the whole time through that moment, if you've played it you'll know what I'm talking about.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 10:56   #10
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Yeah, it was awesome, but at the same time;

Spoiler: 
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 12:56   #11
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

So far, where would you rank it in the series?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 13:42   #12
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Yeah, it was awesome, but at the same time;

Spoiler: 
Yeah.

Spoiler: 

Old 12-05-2016, 17:29   #13
Joel
Joined For Fun

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Yeah.

Spoiler: 
Spoiler: 
Old 12-05-2016, 17:56   #14
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Spoiler: 
Spoiler: 

Old 12-05-2016, 18:00   #15
Joel
Joined For Fun

Yeah, I think it's scripted that you cannot win. Guy from work said he did it perfectly a few times, but it wouldn't allow it.