PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 30-11-2013, 09:34   #16
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thori View Post
is playstation store available in all countries?
Phat won't know that just by looking at his PS4. I think this is the list of SCEE countries

Quote:
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Ireland
Italy
Luxembourg
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Russia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United Kingdom

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2013, 12:40   #17
Thori
  • Supports: Bayern München and Boston Bruins
  • PSN: Robert-_-Shaw

Thori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
I think this is the list of SCEE countries

Australia
Austria
Belgium
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Ireland
Italy
Luxembourg
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Russia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United Kingdom
fuck you sony!
Old 30-11-2013, 16:21   #18
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddar View Post
Can you go to the main PS4 menu and jump straight back into a game without having to load it back up yet? Pretty sure I heard that this would be a feature.
Yes you can. I just loaded up Battlefield 4 then went to the XMB where I browsed the PS Store then went straight back into Battlefield 4.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2013, 16:45   #19
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

The Vita has a similar feature and it really is great. Doing things like getting stumped in a game and wanting to read a guide, you just press the home button, head to the web browser, find a youtube video, watch it, then head back and carry on your game.

Phat, how you finding the pad?

Old 30-11-2013, 17:37   #20
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
The Vita has a similar feature and it really is great. Doing things like getting stumped in a game and wanting to read a guide, you just press the home button, head to the web browser, find a youtube video, watch it, then head back and carry on your game.

Phat, how you finding the pad?
I hadn't thought about that; that could be quite handy for me as I'm useless at games.

I've had no issues with the PS4 pad so far although it will take some time to adjust to pressing the options button located just to the left of the instead of start. The controller itself is more robust than the one for PS3 which is a plus for many but I never had an issue with the PS3 pad. I have a 360 so I don't have any problems with it being heavier.

Regarding the PS Store, it seems quicker on the PS4 than on the PS3. I always felt it took a while to load stuff on the PS3 store but this seems a lot smoother.

Old 30-11-2013, 17:58   #21
Jonno394
XLV

Good to hear about the pad. I have yet to see a demo unit anywhere, so my first experience will be when I buy it too.

Downloads from PSN should be noticeably faster as well (i hear/hope?)

Old 30-11-2013, 18:11   #22
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

The download speeds are probably faster but noticeably so? I'm not sure about that.

I had a go on Resogun just now which makes use of the speaker in the controller which feels a bit weird.

Old 02-12-2013, 16:48   #23
[PST]SuSpEcT
  • Supports: Inter
  • PSN: THB4ever

[PST]SuSpEcT has discovered the General Forums. God help us.[PST]SuSpEcT has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Still waiting for it here :/
The official release date here is : 15 Dec. ... Really can't wait

★★★★★
[PST]SuSpEcT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:48   #24
Jonno394
XLV

Not bad sales figures, 2.1million worldwide sales so far.

Quote:
"Tokyo, December 3, 2013 – Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCEI) today announced that cumulative sell through for the PlayStation®4 (PS4™) computer entertainment system
worldwide has surpassed 2.1 million units*1 as of December 1, 2013. The number includes the 700,000 units sold through in Europe and Australasia launching on November 29. The PS4 system became available on November 15 in the United States and Canada and on November 29 in Europe, Australasia and Latin America and is now available in 32 countries globally.

Old 03-12-2013, 12:41   #25
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Its the fastest selling console ever in the UK, sold 250k or something in the first day.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Sony only made 300k available in the UK.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:58   #26
Jonno394
XLV

It was stated beforehand that it was between 250 and 300k made available for launch but it's more or less a sell out over the UK so I doubt it was the higher number.

Its got off to a great start and the demand is still there.

Old 03-12-2013, 21:23   #27
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Ah man. The dashboard on this is a delight compared to the ps3. You can press the ps button which takes you there at any point, even in game. Currently downloading a system update while playing fifa. I can flick back and forth effortlessly to check the download %.

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 19:32   #28
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

@Phatmann have ou had any problems with the l1 and r1 buttons sticking? Been trying to play fifa and the L1 button kept sticking which was frustrating me but I managed to use a plectrum to flick the button out and then lube it up and it seems to have fixed it. Not sure how long it will last but a quick google and it looks like a common problem. Bit annoying when they think the controller is worth £55!

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 19:48   #29
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

This is the main reason why I've decided to wait. I'll let other people be guinea pigs.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 22:45   #30
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appswah View Post
@Phatmann have ou had any problems with the l1 and r1 buttons sticking? Been trying to play fifa and the L1 button kept sticking which was frustrating me but I managed to use a plectrum to flick the button out and then lube it up and it seems to have fixed it. Not sure how long it will last but a quick google and it looks like a common problem. Bit annoying when they think the controller is worth £55!
I have not had this problem yet but haven't had great use out of the and buttons. Still trying to work out what the point of the touchpad is.