PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 20-02-2014, 16:22   #46
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

No Thori, all it means is that someone has made a video showing the insides of the PS4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2014, 22:30   #47
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

The order has reportedly been delayed until February 2015. Sony really rolling in exclusive titles this year......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 27-05-2014, 00:16   #48
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

So, that's just Driveclub left then?
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 12:38   #49
Jonno394
XLV

I think so. Making the decision to go for an Xbox One this year even easier. I'm still waiting until E3 before setting it in stone though.

Old 27-05-2014, 14:30   #50
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Jesus. This is truly the worst year in gaming (releases wise) since 2006 or something.

If Batman is pushed back too, there's not a single game I'm looking forward to

Last edited by Haribo; 27-05-2014 at 14:36..
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 14:49   #51
Jonno394
XLV

FIFA?

Old 27-05-2014, 14:54   #52
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haribo View Post
Jesus. This is truly the worst year in gaming (releases wise) since 2006 or something.

If Batman is pushed back too, there's not a single game I'm looking forward to
Don't worry, there'll be plenty of next gen remakes of PS3 games.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 22:01   #53
Makavelian
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

My PS4 came today but my games didn't
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 22:03   #54
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak View Post
My PS4 came today but my games didn't
The irony.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 22:09   #55
Makavelian

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I knew it would happen. PlayStation came a day early so can't complain.

Really like music unlimited but fuck paying for it when the trials up. Not as good as Spotify though. I hope MP3 playback is added soon, It's a fucking travesty that it is not included the same way music unlimited works. Call me a cynical cunt but the only reason it's been left out is to push music unlimited.
In this day and age not to have MP3 or DLNA is absurd. Not too fussed about DLNA though as my TV has it but still.....
Old 11-07-2014, 09:16   #56
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Where did you get your PS4 from, @Mak?

Old 11-07-2014, 09:49   #57
Jonno394
XLV

i'm ordering this one

http://store.sony.jp/Special/Game/Ps4/Frozen/

Old 11-07-2014, 11:28   #58
Makavelian

Woolworths @Ali On my account.

OK so my game came but I'm really not impressed. The disc drive is running so fast constantly. Nearly silent when there's a DVD in.

Edit: It slowed down just as I posted the post.
Is this normal for it to run fast for a short while @Anyone who owns one?
Old 11-07-2014, 11:36   #59
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
For a moment I thought you were taking the piss. Didn't realise they still had an online store!

Old 11-07-2014, 11:44   #60
Jonno394
XLV

Quote:

OK so my game came but I'm really not impressed. The disc drive is running so fast constantly. Nearly silent when there's a DVD in.

Edit: It slowed down just as I posted the post.
Is this normal for it to run fast for a short while @Anyone who owns one?
I envisage the drive is running fast as it's still instaling the game to the HDD. PS4 allows you to play while only a percentage of the game is installed, so it will be installing in the background, hence the drive speed/noise.